Class Suggestions and Feedback - Page 2 - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Class Suggestions and Feedback

45 replies to this topic

#26 MokTan

MokTan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

I would like to have a new DPS  Throw darts or Throw poison Maybe it will be more interesting

#27 MokTan

MokTan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:37 PM

I would like to have a new DPS  Throw darts or Throw poison Maybe it will be more interesting

#28 iVanillaMint

iVanillaMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationOn your mind
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

make ChungLimSa runes disappear from Midgard  :heh:

because i think that rune make PvP become bored.. many class like Rogue, Assassin, etc got over damage when doing PvP..

1 hit die because Dancing of Moonlight, 1 hit die because Grimtooth.. that's hurt  :sob:

#29 Fugcker

Fugcker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Suggestion for some VCR PROGRAM : if this is implemented or not? 

1st : is there any pvp vcr member or any pve vcr ? i suggest that there will be a VCR for PVE and PVP some other vcr are contradicting some balance movement(suggestion) on creating this balance i think you need to designated base on your game style on the game. not all people are positive on the balancing but few of them. my point is have a VCR program for PVE and VCR program for PVP so other people can fully enjoy what is Ragnarok Online 2 is all about cause other people in the GAME if your in the game really? or not? more people complaining. 

2nd: Im not pin-pointing all VCR cause some VCR are good in Game once a newbie/noob in the game they always respond but some are not responding what is vcr is all about your not a VFR (Vitrual Forum Representative) only in forum your active but in GAME tsk.tsk.tsk. (try to help the game not to kill the game near future help other new people to enjoy the game) think about it first when you will join the VCR program FYI i dont want to join VCR im just saying my suggestion on whats happening to us like me normal player in game i hope do your job not be a Keyboard warrior in Forum (if you have no way to reason with just do what vcr program is all about) .

read before you join please (http://www.playragna...ws/article/477#)

#nuffsaid

p.s cause we are on nerfing process i hope there will be a nerfing also in nerfing in VCR -p.s you can delete my thread if is this not allowed thanks.

http://imgur.com/99GVL3c

#30 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

please make new class for swordman

DUAL SWORD USER:

- 1 GREAT SWORD AND 1 SMALL SOWRD

- HIGH SPEED ATTACK OF SWORDMAN WITH DEFEND BETTER THAN WARRIOR BUT WEAKER THAN KNIGHT

- good at bleeding effect and high speed damage

- 4 move in 1 skill

- highest damage: attack target with 10 move in 1 skill and make enemy recieve 100% bleeding

- aoe skill:  slash the ground with 2 swords and make 1000 aura sword appear from ground and make 10 enemy around bleeding

- heal skill: slash target and arbsorb HP from enemy and recover 20%HP for 5 second

#31 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:03 AM

Suggestion for some VCR PROGRAM : if this is implemented or not? 

1st : is there any pvp vcr member or any pve vcr ? i suggest that there will be a VCR for PVE and PVP some other vcr are contradicting some balance movement(suggestion) on creating this balance i think you need to designated base on your game style on the game. not all people are positive on the balancing but few of them. my point is have a VCR program for PVE and VCR program for PVP so other people can fully enjoy what is Ragnarok Online 2 is all about cause other people in the GAME if your in the game really? or not? more people complaining. 

2nd: Im not pin-pointing all VCR cause some VCR are good in Game once a newbie/noob in the game they always respond but some are not responding what is vcr is all about your not a VFR (Vitrual Forum Representative) only in forum your active but in GAME tsk.tsk.tsk. (try to help the game not to kill the game near future help other new people to enjoy the game) think about it first when you will join the VCR program FYI i dont want to join VCR im just saying my suggestion on whats happening to us like me normal player in game i hope do your job not be a Keyboard warrior in Forum (if you have no way to reason with just do what vcr program is all about) .

read before you join please (http://www.playragna...ws/article/477#)

#nuffsaid

p.s cause we are on nerfing process i hope there will be a nerfing also in nerfing in VCR -p.s you can delete my thread if is this not allowed thanks.

http://imgur.com/99GVL3c

We used to section off VCRs into class-specific and role-specific areas, but found that many of them were able to tackle multiple areas, and sectioning them off cut us off from that valuable feedback.

What we do find is that VCRs more invested in PvP will discuss PvP more and changes or ideas, just as someone interested in PvE will do the same, someone interested in events will, etc.

We do strive to continue to look at new ways to share and log feedback like this, though.

Your second point about not wanting to join the VCR program might be before you did.

We have VCRs in many regions, many types of gameplay, and from many backgrounds.  It helps us get an idea of our entire player base, not just those hardcore players in top guilds. It's important to have this ranging feedback. It's also important to note that we know the players in our VCR program, and there's hardly a risk of manipulation from someone. We never act on feedback from one individual and always ask our VCRs share their feedback for discussion so it can be discussed among the larger group. In this sense, we utilize the VCR program as a focus group for ideas, many of them generated from the players themselves.

please make new class for swordman

DUAL SWORD USER:

- 1 GREAT SWORD AND 1 SMALL SOWRD

- HIGH SPEED ATTACK OF SWORDMAN WITH DEFEND BETTER THAN WARRIOR BUT WEAKER THAN KNIGHT

- good at bleeding effect and high speed damage

- 4 move in 1 skill

- highest damage: attack target with 10 move in 1 skill and make enemy recieve 100% bleeding

- aoe skill:  slash the ground with 2 swords and make 1000 aura sword appear from ground and make 10 enemy around bleeding

- heal skill: slash target and arbsorb HP from enemy and recover 20%HP for 5 second

We are looking at what we can do to add more class "stuff" in the game, either by adding more classes, more tiers, or just more content for classes.

We are currently looking at RO1 as a basis to see what we can do to expand on that or bring more into RO2.

Thanks for the ideas!

#32 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

Swordman description

critical rate is LOW due to their SLOW attack, but deal HIGH damage

new swordman

critical rate is LOW due to their SLOW attack, but deal NERF damage

and no compensation :p_laugh:

#33 siegveer

siegveer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

The animation time for sorc is so sad and there is no way it can be buffed with polish hence I suggested for cast speed to make it up. For instance, summon aqua inflicts damage  no greater than cold bolt, but its rather poor at times has caused this skill classified as rather poor. 

As sorcerer, you would notice its either becoming a full support or full dps to get the maximum potential. Going half way will cut the potential by half, obviously. 

Yeah.. just make Cast Speed hone polish WP.. why all stats have hone polish, but cast no such thing?

#34 siegveer

siegveer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:39 PM

make ChungLimSa runes disappear from Midgard  :heh:

because i think that rune make PvP become bored.. many class like Rogue, Assassin, etc got over damage when doing PvP..

1 hit die because Dancing of Moonlight, 1 hit die because Grimtooth.. that's hurt 

I agree with you.. inc/ decrease just from honing only, sounds good.. like cazar era..

#35 zareza

zareza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

Swordman description

critical rate is LOW due to their SLOW attack, but deal HIGH damage

new swordman

critical rate is LOW due to their SLOW attack, but deal NERF damage

and no compensation :p_laugh:

I believe that swordman deal highest damage among other tanks. Even after BT nerf, it still gives 4x damage for crit. Don't you think that's high enough?

#36 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:24 AM

I believe that swordman deal highest damage among other tanks. Even after BT nerf, it still gives 4x damage for crit. Don't you think that's high enough?

i dont believe you :p_smile: and its not high enough.

they (GM) can change rage strike damage higher than before or change stat

1STR=6 Attack power

or 1AGI=2 critical

idk knight highest damage skill :p_smile:  

for now i believe swordman really weak

#37 Eyescream92

Eyescream92

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Gunslinger class!  :rice:

#38 krybird

krybird

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

kindly buff the sorc, because sorc are becoming more and more useless today.

formerly sorc are secondary of the team, now it's being done Soulmaker.

dps sorc are now being disregarding and most people tend to look for crez, damage type warriors and rangers.

#39 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

kindly buff the sorc, because sorc are becoming more and more useless today.

They should nerf other classes, not buff everyone one by one (like: Hey, we need to buff sorc! And one day: Hey, we need to buff priest because priest are becoming more and more useless today then the same for sm or other classes)

formerly sorc are secondary of the team, now it's being done Soulmaker.

Isn't SM is more support (heal) class than hybrid or DPS class?
And isn't sorcerer is more hybrid or DPS class than support?

dps sorc are now being disregarding and most people tend to look for crez, damage type warriors and rangers.

I guess that you got wrong build or just undergeared if ranger overdps you.

Sorcerer is one of more-less balanced classes, there ranger, monk, bm and wizard (yes! they are not "under buffed"!)
And yeah, I'm sorcerer main since 2013 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

upd: Well, maybe they should nerf Fireball from magician skill tree and return critical heals to Land of Recovery (fixed x2 rate)

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 06 March 2017 - 09:09 PM.

#40 wastedbagels

wastedbagels

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

We are currently looking at RO1 as a basis to see what we can do to expand on that or bring more into RO2.

how 'bout the ro1 pet system? where you tame a monster, feed it and it will give bonuses when it turns loyal (or run away if you don't take care of it)

the ro2 pet system feels more like summoning

now for my new content suggestions:

new starter map:

Svartalfheim - home of the dwarfs and dark elves, it would be a rocky wasteland with a volcano at at one side spewing ash clouds that darken the surrounding area making it look grim. mobs would be fire and rock-based like the stapo and magmaring, golem, stalactic golem, magma golem, kaho, explosion, blazer and petite or deleter from ro1

now for the races:

The Dark Elves - features would be same height but more slender compared to humans, with dark colored skin and white to dark silver hair and pointy ears, doesn't get along with the dwarfs as they see them as boorish and crude but decided to ally with them when the freyjanity started to threaten their land

starter class: wanderer

-weapon: -haven't thought about this yet-

-armor: light

-skills: -haven't thought about this either- xD

advanced class: dark elven bard & dancer (male and female characters respectively) and the dark elven warlock

bard - support

-weapon: musical instrument (mandolin or maybe a harp?)

-armor: light (wool perhaps?)

-skills: same as the bard from ro1, musical skills that would boost the party's combat effectiveness

party buff: "A Poem of Bragi" -reduces skill casting time

dancer - support/dps

-weapon: a pair of bladed fans (or maybe a whip like in ro1 if you like being dominated, heh)

-armor: cloth (linen? silk has been taken by the SMs)

-skills: same as the dancer from ro1, dance skills that would boost the party's combat effectiveness with the addition of her having sonic blow (sonic blow animation in ro1 looks like the assassin is "fanning" something) and meteor assault (she would stand tiptoe on one foot similar to a ballerina, extend her bladed fans and spin 3-4 times dealing aoe damage)

-party buff: "Strike Vital Points" -increases critical damage (or maybe penetration)

warlock - dps

-weapon: stave

-armor: cloth (silver robe from ro1?)

-skills: ro1 wizard's earth element skills, heaven's drive for aoe, earth spike for single target

-party buff: "Nature's gift" (or maybe nature's blessing) -regenerates a fixed % of your max hp/mp every 10 seconds

-debuff skill: quagmire (aoe) -lowers movement speed of enemies entering the area of effect, entanglement (single target) -prevents enemy movement

-personal buff: "Double Cast" (single target skills only) -chance to release a second spell on a single enemy -OR- chance to release a second spell on a different enemy near the target

-support skills: "Endow Element" -enchants the player's weapon with an element property for 5 minutes, consumes an "Applied Element" stone in the warlock's inventory, (for balance, it would have a 5 minute cooldown similar to the soulmaker's devotion, you would not be able to enchant the target's weapon when the cooldown is in effect)

*the warlock would have 5 different "Endow" skills for the 5 different properties at only lv.1 for each, so it would consume only 5 skill pts

and now for the dwarfs...

The Dwarfs - features would be smaller in height than humans but a bit taller than alters, and are more muscular with bushy eyebrows and thick beards (fear the beard!), doesn't get along well with the dark elves as they see them as sophisticated and artsy but decided to ally with them against the freyjanity

starter class: adventurer

-weapon: axe

-armor: heavy (iron)

-skills -haven't thought about this yet-

advanced class: the dwarven soldier and mercenary

soldier - off tank

-weapon: hammer for main and buckler for off-hand

-armor: heavy (mithril)

-skills: ro1 blacksmith skills -hammerfall for aoe (does aoe damage instead of stun), and some sort of bashing skill for single target

-party buff: "Adrenaline Rush" - vigor +5% (10% seems op) 

-personal buff: "Skin Tempering" -increases your physical and magical defense

-toggle skill: "Crazy Uproar" - increases your attack damage at the cost of reducing your physical defense

mercenary - off tank/dps

-weapon: battleaxe

-armor: heavy (tempered steel)

-skills: an axe swinging attack for aoe (similar to cart revolution or cart termination in ro1) and a chopping attack for single target

-toggle skill: "Meltdown" -heats up your axe in order to do more damage at the cost of faster depletion of the weapon's durability (1.5x - 2x rate of decrease)

and this about sums it up (sorry for the lengthy read)

ps. please change the drop for the monk and priest eddga gear, it currently drops only from the pandas at the very rear of fp (and there are only 2 of them for the entire map, not to mention they got Miss Kushinada with them) i would like to suggest that dragontails drop them since they drop eddga accessories which can also be obtained from eddga juniors

Edited by wastedbagels, 13 March 2017 - 05:32 AM.

#41 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

I like the above idea of Dark Elves, though my own thoughts about them involved having a subrace of themselves called Drow and a civil war between them...

This idea may bore people and would be typical of MMORPGs, but it still works as a callback to RO1...

High Orc

An evolved, higher subrace of Orcs that have been enemies of Normans for many years. However, they have proven intelligent enough to pay attention to the world around them. Thus, the events of the Day of Despair changed their outlook on other beings. Seeing the Normans and Elves step up to oppose the formidable forces of a Goddess brought them to respect the 'puny' Normans and Elves, now called Noel. However, they grew disappointed at the lower Orcs, who had foolishly sided with shady forces for power. In respect, and to fotify themselves against their own kind and possible attacks from outsiders, the proud High Orcs have elected to ally with the Normans and Noel and change their perception and history in the coming trials ahead.

Appearance

Taller and broader, endomorphic body type than Normans, thus three Noels tall.This extends to both genders, so no typical fitness supermodel bodies for Female Orcs. Skin tones are various shades of light blue. Classic Orc underbite. Varying hairstyles meant to not get in the way of battle, and are not meant for vanity. So basic stuff like small pony tails, braids, short hair, unkempt hair, and varieties that focus on bald with facial hair for males. Long, elaborate, and "cute" hairstyles not allowed.

Classes:

1st Class: Barbarian (Melee DPS)
The Classic High Orc, this class can utilize its rage like Warriors. However, their rage is used exclusively to attack and raise their attack parameters. They are even able to dull out a few status effects in their destructive fury. However, they become greatly weakened and vulnerable once their rage is quelled. They are not meant to tank anything, only to kill it dead as quickly or brutally as possible. After training, the Barbarian will be able to attune their bodies to the spirits of nature to become Wardens or Shaman.

2nd Class: Warden (Tank/Melee Burst)
Upon being attuned to the spirits of nature, the Warden gains new abilities to affect the battlefield around them. This allows them to enfeeble their enemies and bolster their own defenses, as well as prepare powerful attacks. The keyword is 'prepare', so strong but cannot be spammed. I know that turns off many, which would be humorous and telling.

2nd Class: Shaman (Support/Ranged Magic Burst) [I am aware that the name sounds like WoW]
Upon being attuned to the spirits of nature, the Shaman gains new abilities by housing said spirits within their bodies. The spirits can be used to empower their allies by merely being around them or wield them with built up attacks. Only one type of spirit can be active in their body, and each spirit has a different effect on others. The effects can strength, depending on number of party members, but will cap its effects at 5 to prevent ridiculousness.

#42 7193140507005350577

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

guys, can there be a new race of character?...id like a werewolf race, not just a costume, a entirely race that his strong points will br the str and agi, and a dual sword class, with vit and agi stats. can that be possible?

guys, can there be a new race of character?...id like a werewolf race, not just a costume, a entirely race that his strong points will br the str and agi, and a dual sword class, with vit and agi stats. can that be possible?

#43 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

just a suggestion, instead of a new class can you just advance the second class to a third class so there might be even more choices to gain.

imagine a knight could be a pure tank class or support class....

#44 techikun

techikun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:04 PM

Hello everyone, 

During our WarpPortal Weekly event, it was brought to our attention that there was an interest in discussing future possible classes as well as discussing tweaks to current classes.   Here is the place for all your class deliberating!  

To get started, even if it's a small idea feel free to share and if it's a big idea, include as much detail as possible.

Really, we want to hear from you!

how about mage like necromancer a mage who can drawn to death and bring the death army xD

#45 sogolole

sogolole

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

can we have some new classes?

this is my suggestion :

A mage who able to manipulate people to do their bidding, a curse master like a wizard, and this class is essential for the game itself. it is called the Market Manipulator Class

ability :

Mass Promote : an AoE skill that will have effect to nearest player, promote the game so more people will play

In the Mind : skillfully turn an old event or bored people to be more excited about the game

Detect Opportunity : when activated they can use their magic power to lower some price in kafra item mall. this skill can become a critical hit in the right moments

A warrior that can endure most of the harsh condition in rune midgard, this class is one of the tanky class that can overcome many problems, it is called the Holy Forum Warriors

ability :

Up-to-Date : never lost any sight of feedback given by the player

Mark for Reply : enduring the internet is this class best ability, he stands up to trolls and responds actively to many feedbacks

All-Rounder : this class ultimate is basically doing most of the forums work from monitoring till keeping the peace inside the forum

A DPS that stealthily doing all the final damage, this class should be able one-hit K.O. player, by using his ability in hide in the shadows. this class will be called Codemasters

ability :

Hide in the Shadows : skillfully hide in other player shadow doing all the work coding and developing so more balanced game will eventually come out

Surprise Attack : by doing physical appearance the codemasters show their almost true form in terms of CONTENT

Tactical Rollback : in some condition when everything goes wrong, the codemaster skillfully fix the stuff.

Hit n' Run : by doing multiple combos, the codemasters keep improving the game content progressively

A Support Class that always has the player back and help when they need it the most this class is called the Midgard Masters.

ability :

True Form : they will appear in game physically so player will keep have faith in them.their true form buff will have 8-10 hours duration. This skill might have 3-4 days cooldown after use

Soothing Songs : whenever a player got stuck in some bugs or glitch this class will be able to help them, as long as the True Form buff is still in effect

Punishment of the Wicked : they also has offensive abilities and only used when a wicked deeds is happening, this skill will be able to warn or ban a wicked doer

Faith Restored : after True Form cooldown is finished player will always wait for their true form.

thanks for reading.

p.s. :

this is just a joke anyway. hope u like it

#46 Gozz

Gozz

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2023 - 04:12 PM

Honestly, I just started playing and I gotta point out the Eddga in the room. Grizzly form needs emote animations. Like sit, laugh, dance, sleep, etc. I absolutely adore the Beastmaster class, I just don't enjoy the lack of personality. Now, other things should be, using a mount should shapeshift you back into your human form. Another thing should be, grizzly form really doesn't need 5 skill points, it being an upgraded form of Bear form. Anyhow, these are just my opinions. Thanks for taking time out to read this.

Edited by Gozz, 15 December 2023 - 02:08 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users