Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#51 Guardian0134

Guardian0134

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:06 PM

Hi there. I can see that this is a heated topic. And I would like to express my opinion on this hacking/ban issue. A little about myself...I have been gaming all my life on all sorts of platforms. I've been playing RO for at least 10 years, but I am new to ROVU (I've only been playing for 3 weeks).

The banning of high levels/guild leaders:

I agree with the majority of people that replied in this forum. Guilds are the FOUNDATION of RO and other MMORPG games. Guilds help people talk to each other, work together, laugh with each other, and that makes the game MORE FUN! Disrupting this norm with massive bans would greatly demoralize guilds and just destroy their social structure. On this topic, I think the "minor" offenders deserve a second chance.

Banned players quitting the game:

There were some statistics posted earlier about players:

30% use speed hack + ruby
60% use speed hack but no ruby
10% play normally

But what about players like me? What about players who play normally AND buy rubies? Where is my justice for playing normally and giving my hard earned money when other people are cheating and getting ahead of me? If the numbers are correct above...then THIS GAME IS SCARY! Why would new players join when 90% of the players cheat? Sadly, if this is the case maybe a purge is necessary...

Using 3rd party programs for hacks and other forms of cheating:

Under no circumstance is this okay. Every gamer knows that using hacks, cheats, or other other 3rd party programs is WRONG. This is why NO GAME IN THE WORLD lets you cheat. There are some that blame the game devs for this problem, but it is not their fault. For example...let's say there is a restaurant that you love and go there to eat every day. You really love their soup and salad so you order that. One day you are still hungry after the meal and want more but don't have extra money. You pull off some hair and put it in their soup so that you can get a free soup. The restaurant owners found out you did this and banned you from the restaurant. Would you blame the restaurant owners for banning you because they weren't watching you? Would you blame them because they were too busy cooking, cleaning, and satisfying other customers to see you put hair in your soup? This is the same situation. Game devs can not monitor 3rd party programs AND fix bugs AND do updates AND come up with events, etc. Game devs are human too. They have a job, family, friends, and hobbies. They cannot be expected to EVERYTHING. 

Why cheat and make game devs hunt you down when they can be doing other things with their time like fix bugs and fix lag? You know...the same issues that everyone is complaining about without realizing that THEY are part of the problem. You can't help the game devs fix bugs, you can't help the game devs fix lag, but YOU CAN help the game devs by not cheating so that they can focus on other things to improve the game that we all share and love.    

I am sorry for posting this super long post...but not really. Cheating is like a virus. Let's admit it, no one cheats "for fun". You cheat so that you can be ahead of everyone else. To be stronger than everyone else. But that is not fair so what do other people do? They also cheat so that they can catch up and be stronger than the non-cheaters. Eventually, everyone cheats just so they can all be equally strong. Why not skip all this drama and just play fair so that we can all benefit?  

Edited by Guardian0134, 01 October 2015 - 07:10 PM.

#52 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

The banning of high levels/guild leaders:

I agree with the majority of people that replied in this forum. Guilds are the FOUNDATION of RO and other MMORPG games. Guilds help people talk to each other, work together, laugh with each other, and that makes the game MORE FUN! Disrupting this norm with massive bans would greatly demoralize guilds and just destroy their social structure. On this topic, I think the "minor" offenders deserve a second chance.

I agree: guilds do help people coming to back to a game when they might normally leave a game otherwise. My question to you then is, what would you consider a "minor offense"? I'm personally not really sure, since I find a lot of the issues going on to be kind of blatant disregard for the community's well being or for any kind of fair play.

Thanks for popping by and sharing!

#53 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Harpy

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:48 AM

Hi Jello.

I heard SH has been blocked from game.

TWO THUMBS for you GUYS.

Great Job.

Thanks

#54 viechaStearic

viechaStearic

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hi again!

Sorry for glossing over that! As far as I know, refunds do have to be requested via the App Store/Google Play store.

Good day Jello. I wanted to reach out to you, at the request of "Google Apps Support". As I previously mentioned, I opened a ticket with them, appealing the decision that was made to ban my character permanently. I wanted to share with you, some of their opinions and actions they have taken to resolve the matter on their end. They (like myself) are extremely confused as to why your game will impose 6 day bans for some characters accused of cheating, however you decided to permabaned my character? If you suspected someone of cheating, there should only be one course of action..Period. It appears there is no rhythm or reason to who/how long you ban different players. You can't dispute with this fact. Google finds your actions quite confusing, and understandably so. Needless to say, Google immediately decided to issue me a full 100% refund for all transaction fees they earned through your game. However, as pointed out by Google, your game earned the lions share of funds I purchased for gaming on your site. So once again, at Googles request I am reaching out to you for an entire refund for the remaining amount. If you require proof of all monies spent with your game, please feel free to reach out. Keep in mind, if you had decided to ban me for 6 days, this could have been avoided. But for some unknown reason, you felt the need to permanently ban my character. Thanks again for you immediate attention to this matter.

#55 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:50 AM

Good day Jello. I wanted to reach out to you, at the request of "Google Apps Support". As I previously mentioned, I opened a ticket with them, appealing the decision that was made to ban my character permanently. I wanted to share with you, some of their opinions and actions they have taken to resolve the matter on their end. They (like myself) are extremely confused as to why your game will impose 6 day bans for some characters accused of cheating, however you decided to permabaned my character? If you suspected someone of cheating, there should only be one course of action..Period. It appears there is no rhythm or reason to who/how long you ban different players. You can't dispute with this fact. Google finds your actions quite confusing, and understandably so. Needless to say, Google immediately decided to issue me a full 100% refund for all transaction fees they earned through your game. However, as pointed out by Google, your game earned the lions share of funds I purchased for gaming on your site. So once again, at Googles request I am reaching out to you for an entire refund for the remaining amount. If you require proof of all monies spent with your game, please feel free to reach out. Keep in mind, if you had decided to ban me for 6 days, this could have been avoided. But for some unknown reason, you felt the need to permanently ban my character. Thanks again for you immediate attention to this matter.

I'm going to go ahead and lay it out:

Warnings (including harassment) -> Temporary suspensions

Direct evidence/logs of speedhacking/repeated offenses -> Permanent Suspension

Your characters were blatantly speedhacking, hence the permanent suspension. Your account will not be released. As far as refunds go, this is from our Terms of Service, Section 3:

ALL FEES AND CHARGES YOU INCURRED IN PURCHASING VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.  YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND TO YOU FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN WE STOP OFFERING AND/OR SUPPORTING ANY APPLICATION AVAILABLE TO YOU. 

#56 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hi Jello,

I found many players got banned for 6days, what is the excuse of 6days suspension?
Why my ID got permanent suspension??

#57 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hi Jello,

Sorry for interrupt you again.

I'm helping my ex guildies because his english not fluently so trying to accommodate his question regard his ID has been blocked.

Chronology is He got temporary suspension last week after weekly maintenance with 6days suspension. after then he create new char because 1 slot is available with purpose to collect the World Boss stamp and reward. But suddenly on last monday, He found out his new char also blocked and suspension remain time was 127 days.

He was so confused because he login for World Boss event and did fishing.

and he sent ticket to WP support team for asking reason of 127 days suspension but your staff made case getting worse by UPGRADE to Permanent Suspension.

Greetings!

My name is "GM", from the WarpPortal Support Team.

I understand that your account was suspended. Please know that I checked and reviewed your account and I see that your account was flagged for use of third party program tools to gain unfair advantage over players in the game. Please be informed that we do not tolerate such activities in-game and engaging in this activity violates our Terms of Service. Unfortunately, due to the severity of the offense committed, your account will have to remain suspended permanently.

He is fully disappointed with this treat. i think you should check further bout this case.

because he also one of your loyal players.

You did temporary suspension to others players but you didn't fair enough as you should describe the offense and suspension will be taken.

I will attached the Screen Shot for your reference. 

SS 127 days Ban : http://bit.ly/1LbDVpl

SS Permanent Ban : http://bit.ly/1hFsE5X

FYI, If my feedback accepted, pls consider to unban or downgrade suspension for 6days to all players that suspended in 1st wave massive suspension.

I think you should give us the amnesty as you did 6days suspension to others players.

I'm waiting for your quick response and hope you can check further to find solutions in this case.

Thanks for your kind attention

Best Regards,

Irwan Liu Gunawan

#58 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hello,

6 Day Suspensions are warnings. Repeats of the illicit activity = permanent suspension. Please PM me the ticket number and I will check it out.

#59 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:48 PM

Hi Jello,

Pls check your Inbox.

I have sent the ticket number,

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Wait your good news.

Regards

#60 aditya1001

aditya1001

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:42 AM

Hi Admin / Members

Please help me to be active again my Ocount.

I have Already to sign in & Transfer my UUID,But any remark at my icon "you cannot transfer the server again in the feature.are you sure to countinue the transference ?".

Hope that you can give me quick reply on it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thks for your kind assistance

Adit

#61 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

Hi Admin / Members

Please help me to be active again my Ocount.

I have Already to sign in & Transfer my UUID,But any remark at my icon "you cannot transfer the server again in the feature.are you sure to countinue the transference ?".

Hope that you can give me quick reply on it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thks for your kind assistance

Adit

Each UUID can only be used once. If you already made new characters on that account, they will be replaced by the old characters.

#62 Toopskie

Toopskie

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:13 PM

What happen to ROVU i cant connect using facebook Pls fix its says "its in developtment mode pls contact admin" pls fix this its x2 exp today i cannot grind pls pls pls

#63 aditya1001

aditya1001

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

Each UUID can only be used once. If you already made new characters on that account, they will be replaced by the old characters.

so how active my data again ?

Please assisted return process my id.

Thanks

Adit

#64 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:16 AM

What happen to ROVU i cant connect using facebook Pls fix its says "its in developtment mode pls contact admin" pls fix this its x2 exp today i cannot grind pls pls pls

We're currently working on that! Dev Team is in contact with Facebook to get it working.

so how active my data again ?

Please assisted return process my id.

Thanks

Adit

Hi Adit!

You'll just need to use the Transfer button in the upper right corner and use the UUID on your account. Right now though, there ARE issues with the Transfer Button, so I would wait until after this week's maintenance to try!

#65 MAHESA86

MAHESA86

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

Hi jello,

Please check your inbox, im already sent you a ticket number. Pls faster the investigation about this case and ask me anything you need to resolve this case. Thanks

#66 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hi jello,

Please check your inbox, im already sent you a ticket number. Pls faster the investigation about this case and ask me anything you need to resolve this case. Thanks

Hello!

You've been answered :)

#67 MAHESA86

MAHESA86

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

yeah i got your answer but you do nothing to this case. My id have been hacked and now i need you to change my password because they try to delete my character everyday. How much time you need? Its already 2 weeks since me first sent you a ticket. Check again to your inbox i give you information you need to do investigation. Thanks

#68 flashinfest

flashinfest

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

Recently started playing this game, a bit late. I'm noticing tons of sites with Indonesian players posting hacks and crap like that. 

Is it impossible to see/do end game content and WOE with good guilds that DO NOT cheat?

It seems like and i'm hearing there are way too many cheaters. Am I wasting my time with actually spending $$$ on ruby/diamonds when most of the higher level players are cheating?

thanks

PS - I went into one of the RO PathofHeroes chats on a database site and asked why so many eastern players cheat and hardly any americans cheat. They're excuse was "Americans rich so no need cheat" LOL. Minimum wage is like $8/h for Americans, not enough to be spending money like crazy..excuses..

Edited by flashinfest, 20 November 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#69 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:52 PM

Hi Jello,

Why there's login failed issue? what happened?

#70 Kalizer

Kalizer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:40 PM

Hi jello, I played this game in 2014 and i left the game at the beginning of 2015, now i connect to my account and my characters are gone and i dont know my UUID, what can i do? where can i see my UUID now for to transfer my old characters?

Edited by Kalizer, 18 February 2016 - 05:44 PM.

#71 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

Hi jello, I played this game in 2014 and i left the game at the beginning of 2015, now i connect to my account and my characters are gone and i dont know my UUID, what can i do? where can i see my UUID now for to transfer my old characters?

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner D: Unfortunately, transfers are no longer being processed at this time. I am unsure if the Dev Team will be allowing players to transfer their characters again in the future.

#72 5299141030174537887

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:22 AM

I have lost all my character in my <> Account with using Facebook. Can I get back my character ? Thanks

Edited by VModCinnamon, 24 April 2016 - 05:26 AM.
Removed for security reasons.

#73 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:35 AM

I have lost all my character in my <> Account with using Facebook. Can I get back my character ? Thanks

Hello,

Be careful with posting account related details on forums.

To attend the issue, please register a support account and send in a ticket to the relevant department. The GM staff should be able to assist or advise.

Warpportal support registration page: https://support.warp...rmRegister.aspx

Warpportal support login page: https://support.warpportal.com/Main/Default.aspx

Note: Make sure to log on the support account before sending any ticket.

#74 Harvallen

Harvallen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

Hello, I have been playing this RO game since 2013 now and only recently I decided to take it a bit more seriously. Before I mostly just played sd/ed and did daily quests. Couple of things I would like to share/mention here that I find either problematic or just downright outrageous in gameplay experience.

1. There is no active official or even unofficial forum. The best thing I could find is a chat function on rovu.info where most of the communication is about how to properly use the Dax cheat. :( There once was valkyrieuprising.com forum but it is dead. It is probably up for grabs so buy it?

2. Cheaters ruin this game. Apparently it was speedhack before, now it is Dax. Just go into any valder or juno field and you will meet one dax cheat user or more. In fact, the sheer number of dax cheaters might even surpass non-cheating players at some times. If you want this game to be clear of cheaters you will need to look into products that stop these 3rd party apps once and for all or just put all the data on the server side instead of the client side. Just banning is not enough, they will start with new characters and with Dax they can level to 90 real fast since they can one hit kill anything from their 1 gold coin peco.

3. Letting people report cheaters is useless and stupid. By the time I am done reporting one dax cheater, ten or more will have entered the game.

4. Why cant you properly edit text in this game? Just let someone have a final look at all in game text before using it so your end product is at least 100% legible. It looks very amateuristic to see a daily quest called "Turble Dungeon". I mean come on now.

5. Where do I see my current number of guild points as guild master and how do I gain guild points?

By the way to other players who read this: I just started my own guild called NoCheat. If you hate cheaters too and you do not want to be in a guild that tolerates cheaters then join me; send me a message on Griffon server, player name Twotank.  

Edit: I just spent 38 euro of hard earned cash on golden drawings. All I got was one Kasa and a bunch of useless R3 mercs. :( You either make it worth my while to do golden drawings or I will not spend a dime anymore on it. Not only that, I will tell any of my guild members not to use that feature until you increase chances of getting something useful from it. Very, very, very disappointing.

Edited by Harvallen, 26 April 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#75 Harvallen

Harvallen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

Wow, 5 days and no reply. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users