Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#26 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

If you really wanna make ur game clean, please make a regular ID character, go interact with players in game, go to battlefield, see the world boss event, see the regular map, Esp. The map for daily mission (forgotten island, silent forest, etc), then go to npc of instance dungeon, you will know how many people are cheating.

Banned them all, and see how many players left in your game. I can guarantee you, there will be newbie and some mid level characters only :)

So, you think you will do it?

lets try jello, be a player in here. and you will understand

#27 s1conan

s1conan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

lets try jello, be a player in here. and you will understand

i dont think the dev really played this game, they just develop it (and spying hahaha :heh: ), if they are playing this game, there wont be so many bugs in the game. everytime new update rolled out, new bug appear, stuck, lag...if they tried to play, they would know those bugs before the update released

#28 alcolyte000

alcolyte000

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

Dear Dev Team ROVU,

Good day to you.

I want to give my opinions here.

We know that using speedhaching, cheating, etc is not fair. But, if those apps works in your game (ROVU), it should be your responsibility. You have to think, how the players can't use those apps while playing in ROVU.

By the way, can u imagine if all players using it and ur team banned permanently all of those players, how many players will do play ROVU again?

If those apps still works in your game and some of players still use it, please don't think it is just players fault. The dev team also have the portion.

Hopefully, the dev team can improve this game to be better, and unbanned players who active playing ROVU because they are our friends, they are your loyal players who had spent a lot of money in this game.

Thank you.

We are not only playing, but also looking for friends

#29 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

It deems like jello is too busy, or can't reply anymore?

#30 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:49 PM

i dont think the dev really played this game, they just develop it (and spying hahaha :heh: ), if they are playing this game, there wont be so many bugs in the game. everytime new update rolled out, new bug appear, stuck, lag...if they tried to play, they would know those bugs before the update released

hahaha im agree !!! LOL ...

#31 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:03 PM

Dear Dev Team ROVU,

Good day to you.

We know that using speedhaching, cheating, etc is not fair. But, if those apps works in your game (ROVU), it should be your responsibility. You have to think, how the players can't use those apps while playing in ROVU.

By the way, can u imagine if all players using it and ur team banned permanently all of those players, how many players will do play ROVU again?

If those apps still works in your game and some of players still use it, please don't think it is just players fault. The dev team also have the portion.

Hopefully, the dev team can improve this game to be better, and unbanned players who active playing ROVU because they are our friends, they are your loyal players who had spent a lot of money in this game.

Thank you.

the dev not responible with loyalty player, im guarantee this game will be closed with so fast. this development always take easy a some trouble, with banned some id of loyalty player they think will make a problem clear. and the fact is rovu player will out the game. their dont know so many player rovu enjoy with this game, and all dev team only want money from player, and no want to confused with every complaint from player. this is really2 dissapointed.

#32 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:06 PM

i think their busy to learn how to manage a game with correctly. haha. this is very very strong disappointed.

#33 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:30 PM

hei dev team , in my eyes, youre guys is rasis. why ?

and the reason is :

1. transfer data indo player to ro na, not at all succesfully
2. so many loyalty indo player only got banned from this game.
3. you always be rasis and not responible, before the indo player got unbanned char and release from transfer data.

please understand it, we all indo player always enjoy play this game and want to play with fair too, but your system is really2 weak, and so easly to used cheat, and your manage for transfer data really2 not help.

your game condition now :

-30% used speedhacking cheat without ruby
-60% used speedhacking cheat and keep to pay some ruby
-and only 10% play with normally

and tell me if i wrong, only real player at rovu will knows about this situation. dev only wait get some report from sh user for sh issue player target. this is a funny haha.

you guys very2 not responible about this game and our money. only waste our time.

thanks for nothing.

Edited by dedots, 26 September 2015 - 09:34 PM.

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:26 AM

i think their busy to learn how to manage a game with correctly. haha. this is very very strong disappointed.

The CMs were out for holiday and now it's weekend. For any official follow up it will have to wait till Monday or the day after US time.

#35 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 04:02 AM

The CMs were out for holiday and now it's weekend. For any official follow up it will have to wait till Monday or the day after US time.

ohh thats right..
thanks for info dcinnamon, ur the best :)

#36 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Harpy

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:46 AM

Hello Everyone,

I want to reply comments which made me interested to share my opinion from my point of view.

This comment doesn't mean to harassed anyone either devs or players. I just use my sight for this case to develop constructive criticism purposed.

@Devs : Hope you can hear and accept our criticism for sake of goodness to create an good communications between Players and Devs in the future.

Devs are trying to settle this issue but unfortunately they didn't consider sincerity and goodwill from players.

3rd party apps existing cause of mismanaged by devs as they should or MUST supervised the game. 

If i am the devs, i will warning the players and 1st suspension will be ban around 2 weeks period for giving impression to learn from experience of using 3rd party apps.

Thank you.

INDEED!! ROVU created for create a community. play for fun and make friends as many as you can. just like reality life...

Obviously Agreed... Thanks Alcolyte000 for write down this excellent sentences.

We play this game because we love ROVU

We spend money because we love ROVU.

Expect devs didn't forgot as you made us addicted to this apps.'

i dont think the dev really played this game, they just develop it (and spying hahaha  :heh: ), if they are playing this game, there wont be so many bugs in the game. everytime new update rolled out, new bug appear, stuck, lag...if they tried to play, they would know those bugs before the update released

I'm not expecting devs play from lvl1-99 like what we did but we expect you can be one of us in the town just for chit chat. we will be very appreciate a lot.

Devs, I think you should make another re-migrate for this issue. me and many of my friends lost our ID just because your irresponsible work by throw error players send wrong UUID so the character unable to be transfer. many of my friends quit totally since then, they are very excited to play in NA server because server well maintain and crowded. 

INDEED.. many high profile players with prefix * which originally from ROVU INDO SERVER got banned. but recently many NA server player got banned eventually although i'm not agreed you did banned massively because you will kill this game which will ended by another wave of server merger.

Pls consider bout this issue if you still want to operate this game.

your game condition now :

-30% used speedhacking cheat without ruby
-60% used speedhacking cheat and keep to pay some ruby
-and only 10% play with normally

Devs, what dedots said was the fact and reality nowadays. i do not want to be hypocrite like others say they play pure to build the char but FYI above lvl85 will be very hard to leveling, try Single Dungeon 9 purely and you will figure it. leveling in SD 9 or SD 10 without 3rd party apps is bull-_-. SD 8.10 took 20mins per entry. 

But sadly many players exploit it for other purpose by using it in BattleField which injured other players. You should banned SH players in BattleField because false purpose.

For ruby users, you can check the log how many players keep buy your weekly gems purchase event? you have the answer and i can guarantee more than 50% of players buy gems event because we love to be part of this game so willing to spare our wage/allowance for buy something that does not exist (virtual items)

Pls consider for this issue, you should selectively and carefully before made a decision with consideration in the continuity of ROVU.

#END

I will quit permanently if you can't unban my char as i am lazy to start over from beginning and buy diamond to golden drawing merc / ruby to buy your military strategy book, new mount etc but in the end you will ban me again. i really can't accept the reality that devs did very big mistake by verdict permanent suspension. rather spend it for other useful things before repeat the same thing.

Honestly, my mental still drop because can't believe developers didn't give any exceptions for the first offense before verdict permanent suspension.

Thanks for your kind attention, sorry if there are words are not pleasing you.

Hope you can accept our criticism and re-consider about it wisely.

We expect you can give amnesty for this case to create positive behavior and sportive environment in the future and for better ROVU.

Regards,

IrwanLiu

Edited by irwanliu, 27 September 2015 - 08:11 AM.

#37 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:33 AM

I am still waiting on my last comment...

In fact, i got my tickets replied in weekend too sometimes.

#38 Sharonchristina

Sharonchristina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:34 PM

I will quit permanently if you can't unban my char as i am lazy to start over from beginning and buy diamond to golden drawing merc / ruby to buy your military strategy book, new mount etc but in the end you will ban me again. i really can't accept the reality that devs did very big mistake by verdict permanent suspension. rather spend it for other useful things before repeat the same thing.
Honestly, my mental still drop because can't believe developers didn't give any exceptions for the first offense before verdict permanent suspension.

Regards,

IrwanLiu

Same here, i am quitting permanently if u didn't unban my char. U just lost 1 more loyal and big spender character. U just don't have any good deeds, u should've unban our char and give temporary suspension before banning permanently. This is not gonna be good. This game is dying anyway, i quit!

#39 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

Hi everyone! Sorry, we were out for the weekend + a holiday (thanks Cinnamon for letting everyone know :) )

Warning: LONG post ahead.

The games customer service team is probably extremely understaffed given the high volume of characters they have to deal with.

I don't deny that there are times that we have far too many tickets sometimes to be handled in a timely manner and unfortunately, sometimes that comes down to being able to help people at the expense of really personal replies. Does this mean the investigations are shoddy? Not at all. We're all accountable for our actions here, so of course we don't want to not do our job well! Are mistakes made sometimes? Yes. Do we try to fix them? _Definitely, definitely yes._ Fact of the matter is that it is _policy_ that prevents us from sharing investigations! I'm not really in the position to say it can be/will be changed, though.

If you really wanna make ur game clean, please make a regular ID character, go interact with players in game, go to battlefield, see the world boss event, see the regular map, Esp. The map for daily mission (forgotten island, silent forest, etc), then go to npc of instance dungeon, you will know how many people are cheating.

Banned them all, and see how many players left in your game. I can guarantee you, there will be newbie and some mid level characters only :)

So, you think you will do it?

We've done this.

oh my god jello, u really2 not understanding us, we want to fair play too, dude. and we are a ruby buyer... how about our ruby? and equip2 from ruby? we always payment every month. im not used speedhacking because im a katar !!!, guild master of course do the best for the member !

and how about the transfer data id. not succesfull until present "J". since 2 month ! so many indo player because it ! are u dev really2 hate us ?

where are ur justice guys ?

so many issue from indo to this development !

As far as the transfer goes: A lot of players input their data incorrectly, even after we contacted them to let them know their data was incorrect. I have pushed for as many transfers as we can do, but unfortunately we're not able to any more. 

Could you PM me your ticket number? I'm not seeing where you mentioned getting suspended/etc and I'd like to look into it further.

Dear Dev Team ROVU,

Good day to you.

Thank you.

I do agree here: we definitely can make improvement on blocking these apps. Is it hard? Yes. There are always going to be workarounds for people looking to cheat. I'm always looking for information on how these cheats are achieved, so please, please, please send me detailed reports if you know! 

In regards to unbanning players: No. They chose to cheat when they didn't need to, broke the Terms of Service on their own terms, so I don't agree with them being unsuspended.

hei dev team , in my eyes, youre guys is rasis. why ?

and the reason is :

3. you always be rasis and not responible, before the indo player got unbanned char and release from transfer data.

Again, not racist. We don't discriminate by region. Players are players, no matter where they come from. 

1. Like I mentioned before, a lot of players didn't provide the correct information even after we pinged them.

2. Not at all true.

3. No. Our office is diverse and spans a lot of regions. So do our player base. What we want from our players is to adhere to the Terms of Service. Whomever breaks that can and will get suspended, and it doesn't matter where they are from.

Hello Everyone,

I want to reply comments which made me interested to share my opinion from my point of view.

This comment doesn't mean to harassed anyone either devs or players. I just use my sight for this case to develop constructive criticism purposed.

@Devs : Hope you can hear and accept our criticism for sake of goodness to create an good communications between Players and Devs in the future.

Devs are trying to settle this issue but unfortunately they didn't consider sincerity and goodwill from players.

3rd party apps existing cause of mismanaged by devs as they should or MUST supervised the game. 

If i am the devs, i will warning the players and 1st suspension will be ban around 2 weeks period for giving impression to learn from experience of using 3rd party apps.

INDEED!! ROVU created for create a community. play for fun and make friends as many as you can. just like reality life...

Obviously Agreed... Thanks Alcolyte000 for write down this excellent sentences.

We play this game because we love ROVU

We spend money because we love ROVU.

Expect devs didn't forgot as you made us addicted to this apps.'

I'm not expecting devs play from lvl1-99 like what we did but we expect you can be one of us in the town just for chit chat. we will be very appreciate a lot.

Devs, I think you should make another re-migrate for this issue. me and many of my friends lost our ID just because your irresponsible work by throw error players send wrong UUID so the character unable to be transfer. many of my friends quit totally since then, they are very excited to play in NA server because server well maintain and crowded. 

INDEED.. many high profile players with prefix * which originally from ROVU INDO SERVER got banned. but recently many NA server player got banned eventually although i'm not agreed you did banned massively because you will kill this game which will ended by another wave of server merger.

Pls consider bout this issue if you still want to operate this game.

Devs, what dedots said was the fact and reality nowadays. i do not want to be hypocrite like others say they play pure to build the char but FYI above lvl85 will be very hard to leveling, try Single Dungeon 9 purely and you will figure it. leveling in SD 9 or SD 10 without 3rd party apps is bull-_-. SD 8.10 took 20mins per entry. 

But sadly many players exploit it for other purpose by using it in BattleField which injured other players. You should banned SH players in BattleField because false purpose.

For ruby users, you can check the log how many players keep buy your weekly gems purchase event? you have the answer and i can guarantee more than 50% of players buy gems event because we love to be part of this game so willing to spare our wage/allowance for buy something that does not exist (virtual items)

Pls consider for this issue, you should selectively and carefully before made a decision with consideration in the continuity of ROVU.

3rd party apps tend to exist no matter how well managed a game seems to be: almost every game has someone trying to cheat it, but yes, it is up to the Dev Team to try and keep on top of it. Does this mean that players are "allowed" to use them because everyone else is? No.

It's clearly outlined in the Terms of Service that using these sort of apps is NOT ok. Every player agrees to this when starting the game. 

If leveling post 80+ is difficult, let us know. It is meant to be difficult, but we can make events to ease it (maybe more EXP rush type events?). This isn't excuse to cheat your way through leveling. 

Same here, i am quitting permanently if u didn't unban my char. U just lost 1 more loyal and big spender character. U just don't have any good deeds, u should've unban our char and give temporary suspension before banning permanently. This is not gonna be good. This game is dying anyway, i quit!

Sorry that you're going to be quitting. Botting/speedhacking/etc. is a pretty huge breach in the Terms of Service. You can play again if you create a new account, but how would it be fair to other players if you got to keep your progress from speedhacking? I imagine it would just make people take the temporary suspension to get as far as they can, then stay clean afterwards.

I'm always open to suggestions for how to make the community better.

/endwalloftext

#40 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

Hi everyone! Sorry, we were out for the weekend + a holiday (thanks Cinnamon for letting everyone know :) )

Warning: LONG post ahead.

As far as the transfer goes: A lot of players input their data incorrectly, even after we contacted them to let them know their data was incorrect. I have pushed for as many transfers as we can do, but unfortunately we're not able to any more.

Could you PM me your ticket number? I'm not seeing where you mentioned getting suspended/etc and I'd like to look into it further.

incorrect? are u kidding me? my friend have a 2 id,
1st id already succes merge.
2nd id not succes.

how can ?their do same what the instruction from dev.
of course 2 id must be succes.
this is past 2 month, and all indo player goes to quit for this game.
im quit too, this is very bad management, and always answer the question, not the solution disappointing of player rovu. SOLUTION ONLY BANNED BANNED AND BANNED.
thanks for nothing.
WE NOT ENJOY ROVU ANYMORE
I HOPE YOUR GAME BE CLOSED
AMIN

#41 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Hello Jello,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry that you're going to be quitting. Botting/speedhacking/etc. is a pretty huge breach in the Terms of Service. You can play again if you create a new account, but how would it be fair to other players if you got to keep your progress from speedhacking? I imagine it would just make people take the temporary suspension to get as far as they can, then stay clean afterwards.

I'm always open to suggestions for how to make the community better.

Sadly you just spoil us without giving a 2nd chance. life what we have in any issue in real life that everyone supposed for 2nd chance to notice them.

But you just make this game to be can't survive. Once you banned hi lvl players means you ready for take the risk. which will effected to players enthusiasm in find friends or rival to pvp with.

If leveling post 80+ is difficult, let us know. It is meant to be difficult, but we can make events to ease it (maybe more EXP rush type events?). This isn't excuse to cheat your way through leveling. 

what you have to is increase the exp rate for SD8 similar with SD 10 so we can lvl up faster and able to follow your update.

As far as the transfer goes: A lot of players input their data incorrectly, even after we contacted them to let them know their data was incorrect. I have pushed for as many transfers as we can do, but unfortunately we're not able to any more. 

I got replied that my data is noted but the fact still unable to login.

could u re-check it? bcos team support staff has confirmed 

Here is the chronology :

GM send me this messages on Aug 20, 2015

Selamat malam

Terima kasih atas koreksi data dari anda. 

Kami akan menyampaikan data ini untuk remigrasi tahap ke 2 character id anda ke tim development kami.

Harap tidak membalas email ini kembali, kecuali anda memiliki tambahan data lainnya yang ingin anda sampaikan agar tim kami tidak melakukan double pencatatan.

Saat ini kami belum memiliki estimasti waktu- kapan remigrasi ini akan di lakukan, namun tim kami akan mengabarkan lewat pengumuman di FB maupun mengirimkan email kembali kepada anda tentang status remigrasi character id anda ke server baru apakah berhasil atau gagal.

Hormat kami

GM
WarpPortal Support Team
Follow us on Twitter: @WarpPortalSUP

Translated :

Thanks for your data correction. We will send data to be development for 2nd re-migrate.

hope you not reply this message anymore unless you have additional data you wish to add.

recently, we dont have time estimation when re-migration will be launch, but our team will update thru FB or send email bout re-migrate status success or fail.

after a week, i check the FB and you announced the re-migration has done, i send another ticket and got reply from GM.

Hello,

We've received update that the second wave of migration was already completed by the development team. Kindly refer to the post below for more information regarding this.

If your account was not migrated, no further migration requests will be processed. I am terribly sorry but we can no longer provide further assistance regarding this concern. I seek for your understanding regarding this matter. 

Sincerely,

GM
Player Experience Representative
Follow us on Twitter: @WarpPortalSUP

Should i said this was my fault??

VModCinnamon:

Names of GMs should not be posted, if you must share content of a ticket make sure to omit the names. Usually, ticket contents should not be posted on forums.
The names are preserved for CM/Mod view for now.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2015 - 03:46 AM.
Removed GM names, preserved for CM/Mod view.

#42 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:30 AM

Hello Jello,

Thanks for your reply.

Sadly you just spoil us without giving a 2nd chance. life what we have in any issue in real life that everyone supposed for 2nd chance to notice them.

But you just make this game to be can't survive. Once you banned hi lvl players means you ready for take the risk. which will effected to players enthusiasm in find friends or rival to pvp with.

what you have to is increase the exp rate for SD8 similar with SD 10 so we can lvl up faster and able to follow your update.

I got replied that my data is noted but the fact still unable to login.

could u re-check it? bcos team support staff has confirmed 

Here is the chronology :

GM send me this messages on Aug 20, 2015

Translated :

Thanks for your data correction. We will send data to be development for 2nd re-migrate.

hope you not reply this message anymore unless you have additional data you wish to add.

recently, we dont have time estimation when re-migration will be launch, but our team will update thru FB or send email bout re-migrate status success or fail.

after a week, i check the FB and you announced the re-migration has done, i send another ticket and got reply from GM.

Should i said this was my fault??

I'll contact them in regards to the Exp rate for those last few chapters of Single Dungeon or to see if we can have more frequent EXP events.

It's the really unfortunate case that some players DID send us the incorrect information twice (or more) and this is even after the initial deadline when we were tracking down players who didn't transfer.

#43 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:41 AM

Hello Jello,

ScreenShot included when i submit the UUID and i can make sure the UUID correctly.

I can show u the log for convince you that i'm not mistyped the UUID.

Thanks

#44 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

Jello
Although I feel your staff has the best intentions, it's quite apparent that a fair investigation was not conducted. I would not say your team does "shoddy"work, rather just not thorough enough to justify banning characters. This appears to be a moot point however, since you will not share your findings with the character in questions. At this point I will let the matter go, however I will insist on a full refund for all monies spent on your game, via my recent request with Google apps. I have spent a large amount of money, only to be left with tarnished memories of the game, and nothing else. Why should your company keep my money, when I have nothing to show for it? Although you reserve the right to ban my character, I do not feel you reserve the right to keep my hard earned money,without substantiating evidence. Thank you for your help in this matter

#45 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

Jello
Although I feel your staff has the best intentions, it's quite apparent that a fair investigation was not conducted. I would not say your team does "shoddy"work, rather just not thorough enough to justify banning characters. This appears to be a moot point however, since you will not share your findings with the character in questions. At this point I will let the matter go, however I will insist on a full refund for all monies spent on your game, via my recent request with Google apps. I have spent a large amount of money, only to be left with tarnished memories of the game, and nothing else. Why should your company keep my money, when I have nothing to show for it? Although you reserve the right to ban my character, I do not feel you reserve the right to keep my hard earned money,without substantiating evidence. Thank you for your help in this matter

The Support Team and the Dev Team regularly investigates reported players. We can't share findings because I can't say much about it (privacy, security, etc.).

All I can say is that there are logs and we can track them.

#46 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

The Support Team and the Dev Team regularly investigates reported players. We can't share findings because I can't say much about it (privacy, security, etc.).

All I can say is that there are logs and we can track them.

Yes you have mentioned several times that you will not disclose your findings, and I fully respect and understand your policy. However, you conveniently ignored my request for a full refund. Keep in mind, I financially supported your game, only to get banned with nothing to show for it. I paid for something that was subsequently recouped by your gaming company. So I would like to recoup the monies that your company gladly accepted from me, many times over. It seems quite fair that since you got your characters back... I've already submitted a ticket to google apps, I should get my money back. Thank you in advanced for your assistance with this matter

Edited by viecha1987, 30 September 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#47 Saizo16

Saizo16

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:20 AM

Good day! Uhmm.. where can i download the update for ragnarok path of heroes. Thnx!

#48 Saizo16

Saizo16

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:34 AM

i dont think the dev really played this game, they just develop it (and spying hahaha :heh: ), if they are playing this game, there wont be so many bugs in the game. everytime new update rolled out, new bug appear, stuck, lag...if they tried to play, they would know those bugs before the update released

#49 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:55 AM

Either they dont have QA/QC, or the QA/QC itself are dumb.

#50 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:53 AM

Yes you have mentioned several times that you will not disclose your findings, and I fully respect and understand your policy. However, you conveniently ignored my request for a full refund. Keep in mind, I financially supported your game, only to get banned with nothing to show for it. I paid for something that was subsequently recouped by your gaming company. So I would like to recoup the monies that your company gladly accepted from me, many times over. It seems quite fair that since you got your characters back... I've already submitted a ticket to google apps, I should get my money back. Thank you in advanced for your assistance with this matter

Hi again!

Sorry for glossing over that! As far as I know, refunds do have to be requested via the App Store/Google Play store. 

Good day! Uhmm.. where can i download the update for ragnarok path of heroes. Thnx!

You can find all available clients here: http://warpportal.co...yrie/event.aspx
We are having an issue with the Android download at the moment though :( Trying to get that fixed ASAP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users