Big heads vs normal PPL - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Big heads vs normal PPL

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#26 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets.gif\

A truly good read.

Edited by MilkyThief, 30 September 2015 - 10:01 AM.

#27 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

If you are referring to your tickets from 2011 and 2012.

You were caught botting wiped and released.

You were suspended because you told the GM Team you wish to sell the account for cash, in a ticket.

The God Item Trade was reversed because you told the GM that the zeny was botted by you, in the ticket.

You had your support privileges revoked by Corvus due to the sheer volume of abuse that you directed towards the GM team in the ticket system if I remember correctly it was something like 8 tickets a day every day for 3 months straight. You personally were slowly down the ticket system and delaying the answers that other users needed.

These parts just made me crack up

#28 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

You also accused me of stealing your items to sell and demanded to debate me on the forums perhaps dozens or hundreds of times as well.

ay lmao

#29 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:05 AM

hmmm if you think the GM team are bias for rich ppl that bought tons of wpe,,, then with my case i only buy vip once every 6 month but they always reply my ticket in 1 or  2 day and  my problem always solved by the GM team nicely and really satisfying me.. if you only ever try other games other than WP, try to send a ticket and you might smashed your head to the Screen...

#30 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

Patiently waiting for that debate with Oda you've always wanted, leiand.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

#31 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Hmm!!

You were suspended because you told the GM Team you wish to sell the account for cash, in a ticket.

The God Item Trade was reversed because you told the GM that the zeny was botted by you, in the ticket.

You had your support privileges revoked by Corvus due to the sheer volume of abuse that you directed towards the GM team in the ticket system if I remember correctly it was something like 8 tickets a day every day for 3 months straight. You personally were slowly down the ticket system and delaying the answers that other users needed.

You also accused me of stealing your items to sell and demanded to debate me on the forums perhaps dozens or hundreds of times as well.

tumblr_mu9qo9pxKT1qg78wpo2_500.gif

#32 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Guys stop, he only wants the sweet release of death from this game (aka permanent ban). That's the only reason you'd be so persistant knowing you were naughty.

#33 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:16 AM

Just about died in my Chem lecture.

Mike+tyson+s+laughing+mike+tyson+s+laugh

#34 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

This is what happens when you go full retatd, kids.

#35 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:51 AM

I had a really good laugh when Campitor and Oda dropped those bombshells about self-victimizer, leiand. Thank you both. A debate? Really? Good for laughable read (or attempting).

#36 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

waiting for the response from leiand...... please don't keep us in suspense.... camp and oda have commented, please continue.... otherwise we are all going to get bored of eating our popcorn and chips.

#37 Kebtung

Kebtung

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 959 posts
  • Server:( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#38 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:22 AM

I did say I told you so!

#39 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:52 AM

Nice read over dinner.

#40 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

Wow it's been a while since I've been this amused by a forum thread...

#41 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

Wow I thought I did plenty to get on GM's bad side then I find out people are doing stuff like this in the background. Oda and Camp must have Prozac and Vicodin intravenously pumped into their bloodstreams to tolerate this job.

#42 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

Wow I thought I did plenty to get on GM's bad side then I find out people are doing stuff like this in the background. Oda and Camp must have Prozac and Vicodin intravenously pumped into their bloodstreams to tolerate this job.

Maybe we aren't so bad compared to the OP

Edited by Beyond, 30 September 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#43 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

*dying of laughter*  makes me thing of the hidden word file they must have at work, with all the s(honey)it on us, that they use when even the meds don't help anymore!

#44 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

I know being in Customer Service sucks, but this gives at least me a better appreciation towards Camp, Oda and the rest WP Tech team knowing they must have to deal with these people again and again. Good job you guys :p_idea:

#45 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

Now we're getting somewhere.

account leinad, was botted due to increase of bots and being nothing done via those 8 tickets a days.

That account is long gone, and it was stated that zeny was botted by me due to you guys taking forever to do so and i was taking to oda via ticket when he took that account, cause i reported a failing quest system. where steve the supervisor asked me how am i doing it.

When i came to you all to report it, since i started reporting bots i seen many strange activities example vip/gum server increase drop vs orc hero and not even an elu. I claimed the account tampered with, was talking to oda via the ticket system and stated its best to sell the account due to it being tampered. Thats when he took that account.

And i dont think that god item was reversed due to i got a message after the bannin that it name change was complete. Lucky person then getting 2b for free.

*new account made* paid off my bro, for lending me zeny, via farming. 1B to be exact using his character. an asprika.

In which case you ppl even wanted proff of me having having a bro, i sent pics of me and him too.

Continue further more down my tickets history, you'll see DL card sold for zeny, traded 6B for 2 bryn to guild leader. this is my 1st card. WP approved. confirmed via tickets that trades was made reason was stated in ticket system.

0 bryn collected, 0 zeny returned, 0 action done.

2nd card traded for 2 bryns later on. all deal was made, ticketed, smoothly.

So what happened to the 1st one? do you think it was the same card or something? cause nothing is still being done.

#46 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

Worth f5ing, rip key.

#47 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

Now we're getting somewhere.

account leinad, was botted due to increase of bots and being nothing done via those 8 tickets a days.

That account is long gone, and it was stated that zeny was botted by me due to you guys taking forever to do so and i was taking to oda via ticket when he took that account, cause i reported a failing quest system. where steve the supervisor asked me how am i doing it.

When i came to you all to report it, since i started reporting bots i seen many strange activities example vip/gum server increase drop vs orc hero and not even an elu. I claimed the account tampered with, was talking to oda via the ticket system and stated its best to sell the account due to it being tampered. Thats when he took that account.

And i dont think that god item was reversed due to i got a message after the bannin that it name change was complete. Lucky person then getting 2b for free.

*new account made* paid off my bro, for lending me zeny, via farming. 1B to be exact using his character. an asprika.

In which case you ppl even wanted proff of me having having a bro, i sent pics of me and him too.

Continue further more down my tickets history, you'll see DL card sold for zeny, traded 6B for 2 bryn to guild leader. this is my 1st card. WP approved. confirmed via tickets that trades was made reason was stated in ticket system.

0 bryn collected, 0 zeny returned, 0 action done.

2nd card traded for 2 bryns later on. all deal was made, ticketed, smoothly.

So what happened to the 1st one? do you think it was the same card or something? cause nothing is still being done.

he took the bait. hmm

tumblr_mw2r6xcpMC1r14x7lo1_500.gif

#48 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:13 PM

I've just read something utterly amazing....

#49 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

woah he one-upped behemothjr by providing pics to confirm that his brother actually exists

#50 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

woah he one-upped behemothjr by providing pics to confirm that his brother actually exists

If only they were conjoined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users