Big heads vs normal PPL - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Big heads vs normal PPL

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

the bots make GM too sensitive on people giving other people stuff for free>_>

#52 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:44 PM

o.0

#53 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

the bots make GM too sensitive on people giving other people stuff for free>_>

Well you can get your "friend" to ticket in that they are giving you something.

Edited by Myzery, 30 September 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#54 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:51 PM

well that was fun! back to work

#55 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

Well you can get your "friend" to ticket in that they are giving you something.

i really dont know how GM distinguish RMT and normal free giving out action>_>

#56 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

i really dont know how GM distinguish RMT and normal free giving out action>_>

Because they watch people. Most RMT is done from lvl 1 novices.
Your friend isn't going to gift you from a lvl one bot haired novice named "rggdgf"

They watch things for a while - If you're truly innocent, you can prove otherwise.

#57 Zkif

Zkif

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1200 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:00 PM

this is gold  :heh:

#58 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

Hmm seems like they wont qoute nothing from the new account. where the card was traded.

#59 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:18 PM

Its like those people that call the police to report someone has been pilfering their dope stash.

Hmm... megalencephaly may be playing a factor here after all. Don't know why I always second guess myself.

#60 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:22 PM

Hmm seems like they wont qoute nothing from the new account. where the card was traded.

Well if your past actions are any indication, they probably aren't very inclined to believe you.

#61 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1726 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Now we're getting somewhere.
account leinad, was botted due to increase of bots and being nothing done via those 8 tickets a days.
That account is long gone, and it was stated that zeny was botted by me due to you guys taking forever to do so and i was taking to oda via ticket when he took that account, cause i reported a failing quest system. where steve the supervisor asked me how am i doing it.
When i came to you all to report it, since i started reporting bots i seen many strange activities example vip/gum server increase drop vs orc hero and not even an elu. I claimed the account tampered with, was talking to oda via the ticket system and stated its best to sell the account due to it being tampered. Thats when he took that account.
And i dont think that god item was reversed due to i got a message after the bannin that it name change was complete. Lucky person then getting 2b for free.

*new account made* paid off my bro, for lending me zeny, via farming. 1B to be exact using his character. an asprika.
In which case you ppl even wanted proff of me having having a bro, i sent pics of me and him too.

Continue further more down my tickets history, you'll see DL card sold for zeny, traded 6B for 2 bryn to guild leader. this is my 1st card. WP approved. confirmed via tickets that trades was made reason was stated in ticket system.
0 bryn collected, 0 zeny returned, 0 action done.

2nd card traded for 2 bryns later on. all deal was made, ticketed, smoothly.

So what happened to the 1st one? do you think it was the same card or something? cause nothing is still being done.

I really wish you guys write good English. I have some difficulties in following the story. :$

#62 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:28 PM

^i don't get you. i understand what he said just fine.

#63 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:12 AM

You don't think this happens in every instance of life?

People will side with others out of loyalty and various other reasons.
It's not up to you to convince them, just keep doing what you're doing and hopefully sooner rather than later maybe they will see things in the light of day. 

#64 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:11 AM

You don't think this happens in every instance of life?

People will side with others out of loyalty and various other reasons.
It's not up to you to convince them, just keep doing what you're doing and hopefully sooner rather than later maybe they will see things in the light of day. 

are we reading the same thread here?

#65 Kebtung

Kebtung

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 959 posts
  • Server:( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:00 AM

How+high+are+you_e6cad6_3072817.jpg

#66 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:55 AM

^i don't get you. i understand what he said just fine.

maybe you can translate then. something about him buying 4 bryns with 2 DL cards and never getting the bryns? but then something about 1b asprika, 6b for 2 bryns (was bryn ever that cheap? why didn't i buy one when they were 3b?) and someone getting 2b for free. it really doesn't make a lot of sense.

#67 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:25 AM

well it ain't like me asking for 5M on chaos for when Rebellions hit.

#68 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

Two blondes walk into a bar.

What? There's no punchline, you'd just expect one of them to have seen it.

Edited by ClickClickClick, 01 October 2015 - 02:03 PM.

#69 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:49 AM

So i really honestly , cant seem to find the ticket about that failing quest. Then again i used to log into my WP account and send tickets, *not sure if at time i had a WP ticket account*.

Anyways it went like me reporting it, them dont believe, me sending pics of it, tried from different account, same thing. So im blaming them and them blaming me big argument, till wp super asked me how am i doing this. im no tech kid. If i came to report a failing quest, its cause its failing, i/most ppl will do quests for their benefit of their character. If it is i kept telling you something wrong's with the account atleast test it. Cause having vip on *2 server drop event and gum = nothing no emblem nothing from orc hero how hard is that to test.

I still would like to believe something is wrong with that account. Thats the account you took cause i said * i'd better sell it* especially if its not working properly.

Account gone under *possibility of sales* thats kool with me, still rather play a account that isn't buggy.

But dont come here and tell me something about my new account due to we fighting over a buggy account.

New account was made, and ticket goes as follows. BTW i made a ticketing account.

Today after woe 7/17 approx 7 pm server time.
I sold my DL card to EDITED NAME for 7b zeny in order to gain my bryn.
The deal was made with
EDITED NAME = 1b
EDITED NAME = 2b
EDITED NAME = 2b
EDITED NAME =2b

Directly after i made a deal with Recall Bossing
The guild leader of Eliminate and my guild leader also.
It was for 6b for him to make 2 bryns.
Atomic Heal = 2b
Nuclear Heal=2b
Nuclear Link =2b

At the end of the deal he said he had not received 6b but 5b something.
I would like to know where has the other zenny went.
And if i pistola had given me the correct amt.
All my characters will not be dealing or mailing anyone from this point on forth to make it easier to clear up this.
Thanks.

Sorry idk how to do this other than a copy and paste. im not techish. might take up some post.

#70 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:56 AM

:blahblah:

#71 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team,

We have checked on the character EDITED NAME transactions with the 4 characters you mentioned, and the transactions stated were correct. We have also checked on the three character's transactions with EDITED NAME, and the amounts you had stated for the transactions were correct. For now we shall investigate what happened to the zeny with EDITED NAME.

me..

Alright kool,
Can i make ingame trades now?
Or that will affect the investigation?
( thus making it harder for you?)

Greetings once again,

Yes, you may make trades now. Thank you for your cooperation.

me..

And can you inform me where the zen went when your done investigating.

Thank you for your response,

Depending on the results of the investigation, we may not be able to inform third parties of its results. You may need to ask the person you dealt with once the investigation had been completed in case you wish to obtain such information. We hope you understand.

mee..

I am sorry i cannot understand that.
Why am i considered a 3rd party when i was the one who dealt him?
Third party my be considered as EDITED NAME cause it left him onto me as you stated.
Along with i am always unlucky with you guys, and gave the zen for the making for 2 bryn.
There was no sales of anything during the deal with the edit name.
So if that 1b ish zeny isn't recovered or found again i will be loosing out.
How oyu even call that 3rd party?

Thank you for your inquiry,

I have pinned this ticket to me so that it will get resolved efficiently. So that I can assist you with this issue please explain exactly what happened and what you are looking for.

Is there zeny missing from a trade? If so how much and on what character? Please only respond to this ticket so that we can get this issue resolved. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any other questions please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

me..

Ok kool.
On last week saturday woe about 7pm i made a sale of the DL card to EDIT NAME for 7b zen.
(As you team checked up on the trade it was correct)
Directly after the deal was completed, i had made a trade to EDIT NAME (guild leader of eliminate, my GM)
of 6b zen towards 2 bryn for my chara.
2b came from EDIT NAME
2b came from EDITED NAME
2b came from EDIT NAME
6b total.
(your team also stated that yes that is correct)
After the end of the trades EDITED NAME was rechecking the zeny i had gave him and it amounted to aprox of 5.14B zen

Since you cannot hold more than (avg) 2B he was mailing it to his merchant after every trade which took place.

And has no idea where the rest of zen had gone.

Let me if you need any other info, thanks. I had EDITED NAME also send in a ticket about it.

*The rest will come, but let me kno if im breaching some kinda thing here towards its removal, cause i removed all names *if i miss one plz EDIT NAME* thanks~*

#72 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:09 AM

If you are referring to your tickets from 2011 and 2012.

You were caught botting wiped and released.

You were suspended because you told the GM Team you wish to sell the account for cash, in a ticket.

The God Item Trade was reversed because you told the GM that the zeny was botted by you, in the ticket.

You had your support privileges revoked by Corvus due to the sheer volume of abuse that you directed towards the GM team in the ticket system if I remember correctly it was something like 8 tickets a day every day for 3 months straight. You personally were slowly down the ticket system and delaying the answers that other users needed.

You know, I was just gonna keep ignoring this guy, I actually felt kinda sorry for him.

Knowing this tho? You've painted a target on his back, man..

He's clearly ready to be milked for every laugh he possibly can be.

#73 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:16 AM

Them..

Thank you for requesting our support.

We apologize for the delay in our response.

We are grateful for the information you have provided us in this issue.  We will continue our correspondance with EDIT NAME as from our records we do see that the 6b was traded from the characters that you have mentioned.

ME..

awesome.
So another question, main question, why did that happen and zeny was lost during the trades?

THEM..

The zeny appears to have been lost due to EDIT NAME reaching the zeny limit. The zeny was not all mailed off properly from what we can tell.

ME..

somehow that seem impossible, but thanks anyways.
All your mailing is 999's not 88' n o5 no6 no7 no2 no 1 involved.

ME..

oh yes,
may i know the amt of zeny mailled off him?
And in what what order/?  

THEM.. 

Thank you for requesting our support.
Unfortunately, we can not give out that information as you are not the registered user for that account.

ME..

yes some how i expected that.
So i 'll let the owner do it.
Cause i see many ways again how your scamming me all over.

ME..

that will present enough time fir you to conjure up a figure :P

THEM..

We are waiting to hear from the other party so that we may assist them with this issue.
They will need to contact us.

ME..

yes yes, i said they will contact you.
And EY!
You finaly showed,
How things? How you been? -_- happening again wrt my account. failing questing, drops etc and a random pop up tool shop.
Along with the WP account being nerfed along time ago and IP being banned from creating another chara.
Im great as well, You looking for any idiot to hire to run about and bann your bots yet?

THEM..

As you have decided to continue swearing and harassing my team, using offensive language and talking down to them while they are trying to help you, all of your game accounts have been suspended.
We are having problems proving that you and your brother are actually different people, so we are forced to block the accounts that you claim to be your brother's as well.
If you decide that you would like to calm down and address us politely, we can consider releasing your accounts. Until that time, you will receive a copy/paste reply denying you service.
You were warned about this several times. This was your choice to continue in this matter.

END OF DL CARD 1,  in my statement under.

yes yes, i said they will contact you.
And EY!
You finaly showed,
How things? How you been? -_- happening again wrt my account. failing questing, drops etc and a random pop up tool shop.
Along with the WP account being nerfed along time ago and IP being banned from creating another chara.
Im great as well, You looking for any idiot to hire to run about and bann your bots yet?

Thats my stupid account, and idiot there, was me to run about and get bots.

*i dont think i knew about forums and thing yet*

Plz note all is direct from ticket.

Edited by leiand, 01 October 2015 - 11:18 AM.

#74 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:32 AM

And this how i have to report the mora thingy, since i kno how things goes for me and gets blamed etc for failing quests.

Dont tell me im doing that too. cause i came yet again to report a failing quest.

different ticket btw i'll post my 2nd DL ticket later on., and all hail to his guy, which i cant post but big up~

me..

yea man, thanks for doing that.
So umm can you do it once more~?
He's stuck again.
IDK why that happening, sorry for the inconvenience.

him..

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this issue might have caused you. Please be informed that our team has already took care of the issue and has moved you character to a proper location. You may now try to log on your account and check your character.

ME..

What causes my character to be stuck in mora?
Cause i been doing mora very long now, and it recently started happening.
same account the CLASS is on.

HIm..

Please be informed that disconnection/lag issues could occur on different cases. Most of the time, they happen due to internet discrepancies that happens between your internet service provider and our game server. Connection between your PC and our servers goes through many different hubs and servers belonging to various other companies, any of which could be the cause of your lag or disconnection.
Internet Traffic could also trigger disconnection, so please make to turn all non-Ragnarok Online related programs while running the game.
Another issue is due to illegal software such as Viruses and Malwares which could be resolved by simply scanning your computer and clearing it out from these kind of unwanted programs.
If the above solution did not solve the issue, then we suggest doing a clean install of the game again for you might be corrupted copy of the game. Should there be anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Main thing is, atleast that guy didn't come and started blaming me for sticking there. He took his time and explained which is awesome. The man didn't come out and asked *Hey how are you doing that?* blaming me for things im reporting asking WHY/HOW/.

Let me see if my account working now~

Edited by leiand, 01 October 2015 - 11:46 AM.

#75 justapotato

justapotato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:45 AM

I think OP has mental illness. You should seek Warpportal Support for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users