Here are a few suggestions of mine of which I would like you guys input on:
- Removal of Rage of Bugs - Back in season 1, Elementalists were meant to be a hard hitting single target caster which I still believe that they should remain that way. This means that Rage of Bugs must go back to being a Druid only skill. For those who have said that it would make them really weak PvE wise, I main'd Elementalist long before they beefed them up and I had absolutely no problem farming. The only thing I believe they needed at all then was the forward dash skill returned to them.
- Limit the phobias to 1 - What I mean by this is that Elementalists should only be able to choose 1 of the phobia skills to specialize in. Once they pick one of the 4(Aerophobia, Electrophobia, Pyrophobia and Hydrophobia), they cannot take the other phobia skills. Needless to say, this also means the skills under each phobia as well. Some have suggested to me that a few more skills should then be added for each phobia skill tree as well. Also, the phobia skills need to have some animation given as right now, people can take all 4 of them and spam them all at once within a 2 second window.
- High Concentration passive - High concentration should be made passive just like Forsaker or Tempest magic boosting skills.
- Phobias reduce cap resistance - Instead of the skills reducing the target's total resistance, why not reduce this overkill value to say... -20% and make it affect the target's cap resistance? That way if the target has 150% resistance(cap 80%), with the skill on them they would still have 150% but their cap would now be at 60% while the debuff remains. If the target has 47% resistance(cap 80%), with the debuff they would still have that 47% (60% > 47%).
- Absorbing Energy - Deals physical damage when it is supposed to deal Water Property damage. This skill ignores all defense on top of that.
- Magic Counterattack - Deals physical damage when it is supposed to deal Fire Property damage. This skill also ignores all defense just like Absorbing Energy.
- Phobia Skills - Currently have no skill animation nor skill delay period.
Any constructive thoughts or suggestions?
Edited by NemesisDemon, 07 October 2015 - 02:31 AM.