Booster, Eggs, Sigils NEED A NERF - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Booster, Eggs, Sigils NEED A NERF

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:14 PM

So as many of us know there are a small group in game with enough Eggs, Aruas and Sigils to feed a small country.

I've already bought this up to mods etc but they have no interest in how these players obtained so many and refuse to investigate.

So I thought up this idea, What if upon use the boosters, eggs, aruas and sigils turned back into the wealth of item mall this way nobody can say they are being ripped off and the plague of boosters will be over and done with.

Lets ask ourselves what's the point in these eggs and boosters? They are over powered, unbalance the game and cause endless arguments.

Eggs - Eggs are stupid for so many reasons, and only a small group of players have these making them almost unstoppable, Why are these even in the game? Like who's bright idea was this? lmao

Sigils - Sigils shouldn't affect pvp, the damage output on them is insane, what is it like 300% Enhance damage? you are dead before you even get the chance to cloak or stun them.

Aruas - A little bit better as they are available for everyone tho I still don't see the need to use these.

Boosters/Party Boosters - These aren't so much a big deal as everyone can use them, but I would like to see the party boosters more available for everyone, I mean how do you fight a whole team of party boosted players when nobody is selling them in the vendors, maybe put them in the premium shop? or Honor?

Over all there's not really any need for boosters it just makes the game Pay to win, I would like the community opinion on this and would like the Developer team to take nerfing these into serious account.

Thanks.

#2 Jizabehl

Jizabehl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:ugh

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

I read this in Spongebob's voice tbh..

You are an egg.

#3 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

lmao

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

More PvP orientated game nerfs? interesting. 

#5 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

More PvP orientated game nerfs? interesting. 

Feuer can you tell me what the need for boosters and red eggs is? Red eggs makes it so you can tank 9 raiders at once and still win. How is that balanced?

#6 Jizabehl

Jizabehl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:ugh

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

What's the need for red eggs? I dunno man, some people like putting ketchup on their eggs..

*shudders*

#7 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

Just keep fighting against Paragon until they run out! ;)

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 15 October 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#8 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:03 PM

They won't run out, these kids spend thousands of dollars from mummy and daddy's credit cards just so they can get an unfair advantage on other players

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:31 PM

Feuer can you tell me what the need for boosters and red eggs is? Red eggs makes it so you can tank 9 raiders at once and still win. How is that balanced?

Swing and a miss. I'm done allowing game changes + balances being done because of strictly PvP opinion. All of those are incredibly helpful for open world farming. 

#10 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

They won't run out, these kids spend thousands of dollars from mummy and daddy's credit cards just so they can get an unfair advantage on other players

The hate is real :D

But, yes I agree IM boosters and aruas should be readjusted based on clerics/class buffs...

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

Stop making the Cleric a yard stick for ROSE buff system. Base it on what they SHOULD do for class consideration. Hate seeing entire game functions being based off one class. Like AA's being entirely balanced off the opinions of Katars for example. 

#12 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:16 AM

The hate is real :D

But, yes I agree IM boosters and aruas should be readjusted based on clerics/class buffs...

It's not hate, it's true you guys are ruining the game literally.

#13 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:18 AM

You could always stop fighting them. If they have no one to use those things on, perhaps they will stop getting them. Also keep in mind, the fact that they feel the need to use these to win, says something doesn't it?

#14 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

You could always stop fighting them. If they have no one to use those things on, perhaps they will stop getting them. Also keep in mind, the fact that they feel the need to use these to win, says something doesn't it?

It does but they are also passing these to other clans that we fight so we don't get a fair chance at any wars, These players obviously have nothing better to do with their money. We wreck them in same buff wars but it always resorts to them using eggs and boosters then taking trash talk to personal insults etc, They need nerfed.

#15 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:49 AM

That is why Paragon members got temporary banned for insulting ingame, and not you, right?

#16 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:23 AM

Seems like this topic is degenerating into a flame fest. Please keep the comments on the suggestion itself instead of other players or clans.  

#17 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

That is why Paragon members got temporary banned for insulting ingame, and not you, right?

Nope, I recieved a permanent ban for something I didn't do, Tho I am talking about how your massive stacks of eggs are ruining the game it's unbalanced and it needs to be removed.

#18 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:56 AM

Remove them or nerf them.

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:16 PM

Well, once the Junon Cartel is up and running in the game, that should help. Just have all your wars in there.

#20 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

Well, once the Junon Cartel is up and running in the game, that should help. Just have all your wars in there.

I heard this will be no buffs only?

This will also not work as gun bourgs and knights will rule pvp in there.

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:32 AM

It's not no buffs, it's GA rules, meaning self buffs/procs only and the same consumable restrictions [no boosters/food etc] 

#22 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:47 AM

It's not no buffs, it's GA rules, meaning self buffs/procs only and the same consumable restrictions [no boosters/food etc] 

So no goulash? that's stupid.

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:32 AM

The only people who'd I expect this statement to come from are hawker fan boys. Considering food heals the most HP%/s for that class over any other class. Combined with dodge, it's why they can play out in the open instead bouncing in and out of combat like they're supposed to [and every other stealth/assassination class in every MMORPG since ever..] I don't suppose you'd fit that bill?

Edited by Feuer, 17 October 2015 - 02:33 AM.

#24 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:24 AM

The only people who'd I expect this statement to come from are hawker fan boys. Considering food heals the most HP%/s for that class over any other class. Combined with dodge, it's why they can play out in the open instead bouncing in and out of combat like they're supposed to [and every other stealth/assassination class in every MMORPG since ever..] I don't suppose you'd fit that bill?

Goulash makes it more fair, it means gun bourgs and bang you dead in 2 seconds like in aa. sometimes in aa if a gun bourg gets a stun on me I can't even use my red pot even tho i'm sitting there spamming it like crazy, this is on full dodge/defence set.

#25 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:34 AM

You know the trick to killing a GB on a Raider is control and Killing them first. They're not tanky, they can go down pretty fast. And your ability to go into cloak is only nullified if you build TOO much aspeed and not enough power. GB never gave me issues on my skill type, a well timed stun phoenix slash and screw attack and the melee's + flame slash from cloak into a few more melee's and they'd drop.

I mean I get it, GB's are incredibly offensive and everyone [well every raider] wants to complain because it's their anti-class and Raider have always been spoiled, but really GB's are squishy. They have laughable MDef and mediocre Defense. Their Dodge isn't even worth mentioning. Champions can tear them apart, A frost mage can CC them into oblivion ruining their passive strengths like Aspeed and Movespeed while Lightning Mages can Stun the ever living tar out of them and kill them in the down time. Dealers of all types just blow each other up, and a smart Raider can beat them unless they're just kicking back meleeing. GB's have better melee, it's just a fact. Get over it. Doesn't make them the end-all class people make them out to be. 

Edited by Feuer, 17 October 2015 - 03:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users