October 28th Renewal Maintenance - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 28th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#126 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

Build/Gear around the bleed then.  Ungoliant card is your best friend, 100 agi works too.  Heck, my Axe tornado mech was out there just fine (without max overthrust since it is STILL breaking indestructable weps for me) using AT and Lava flow with a Thanatos Axe/Moonlight dagger(lava flow sp restore, amazing due to the # of hits it does, and u can still use hammerfall to stun them).  At that point, bleed doesn't matter since I can spam pumpkins/carrots(depending on headgear used) and running out of sp isn't much of a problem.  Knockback is annoying but hey, stay against a wall/corner and with 1h wep if you're a Trans. Theif/Swordie/Merch use a strong shield.  I went on a strawberry hunt with her and still finished the TI solo in about an hour solo, E.Ecebee card ftw to stop those noobs who like to ks with CC/AS all the time too because they're too pathetic to round up their own mobs to kill.  It's a pain, takes longer than you want, but if you really want the TI done, you have to forego pure damage and gear for situational leveling.

NOT TO MENTION THEY DROP STRAWS, so SERIOUSLY, you can't complain that you can't effectively "tank" in MS, they drop friggin straws, free sp galore, just like with Incu/Succu constantly doing the sp drain, they drop blues.  The bleed is a balance for the high drop rate of straws, and one of them drops fish too for hp i believe.   

My dear friend, straws do nothing but replenish a small ammount of sp, it doesn't do anything for the bleeding. My complaint is about the bleeding. not my sp dropping.   A tank has to be able to with stand large mobs and the bleeding makes that highly difficult. I have searched for a Ungoliant card but had no luck there wasa merch on yesterday that had 3 of them but before I could get to her she had logged off.

#127 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

My dear.... Suck it up and get over it!
If you cant handle mid TI, feel free to explore the vast world of rune midgard.
You ARE NOT obligated to use that map only.
If you say that its not optimal to level outside there, then just dont level for a whole week and wait for the dragons to be removed. I hope there's another monster that inflicts area bleed after that :)

#128 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:05 AM

If that's what you think, than you are mistaken. I care nothing for the drops from ti monsters, all i'm after is exp. and a Ti that is tolerable. Bleeding makes it extremely difficult to tank. Especially when during MS you can't use any other skills. till the effect wears off. But the Bleed status itself last longer than a single cast of MS.  Which means  during and even after MS is off  the bleeding continues.  All I'm asking  is for an exception this time to remove the dragons entirely. Too make it easier to tank. What's wrong with my request?

Always stock-up some cure free or straws/sp item, only use it when MS is finish. Not sure if Thorny Buckler + Bison Horn combo / High Orc + rofl+ror could trigger SP if wearing with rwh/vana/thanatos weapon/incubus pet on MS mode....never try it

Another thing 90% players here only gonna swarm any TI's if good mobs is around..zeny-wise ><

#129 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:06 AM

Bleeding does not make tanking hard unless you're a poor tank to begin with =/

#130 Nix02

Nix02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

Just here for the drama. :heh:

#131 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

you really need to reread the statement, and stop whining.

I did reread and you still accused me of being spoiled. But I'm not whining, All I did was make a request. And i was waiting on an answer from one of the guys with red titles. But then you started a debate. All I wanted was for one of the admin to answer my request regardless of what the answer would be. Seems simple enough to me. 

#132 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

I’m only 11 years old and my principal at school told me I have a promising future ahead of me.

Fun fact we are required to suspend users to indicate to us that they are below the minimum age limit to play the game. I have a feeling that you are joking and just have a very active imagination, however I wouldn't joke about well any of your maintenance thread posts.

#133 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:13 AM

I did reread and you still accused me of being spoiled. But I'm not whining, All I did was make a request. And i was waiting on an answer from one of the guys with red titles. But then you started a debate. All I wanted was for one of the admin to answer my request regardless of what the answer would be. Seems simple enough to me.

If you're asking for people to lower the bar and make an exception for you when you're able but unwilling, then you, by definition, whether or not you want it to be true, spoiled and whining. Being in denial about it doesn't make you any more palatable to your peers on the forum. Opposite, really.

Edited by Jaye, 28 October 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#134 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:14 AM

I love this forum

#135 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:16 AM

I'm just here to see if ya'll have firesale out early this week :rice:

#136 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:21 AM

If you're asking for people to lower the bar and make an exception for you when you're able but unwilling, then you, by definition, whether or not you want it to be true, spoiled and whining. Being in denial about it doesn't make you any more palatable to your peers on the forum. Opposite, really.

If that's the case then the same goes for all of us asking request. Aren't we all thinking of our own benefit when we make them? 

I understand they can't cater to just one person. But I was simply waiting for a reply from an admin. None of you had  an obligation to answer my post. You could of just left it alone if you thought it sounded ridiculous. And this whole ordeal would of never happened. 

Edited by Kei23, 28 October 2015 - 10:23 AM.

#137 Miyamisuu

Miyamisuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 948 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

I just want to leave this here for everybody to enjoy and be happy with  :p_idea:  :p_love:

#138 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:24 AM

What the...ShinobiEx3 would be proud

Edited by YangeWenli, 28 October 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#139 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

If Rag isn’t up on time and I mean ON TIME today I’m gonna do some bad bad sh** to myself.  I’m gonna go out in my backyard and start collecting sticks but I’m not makin a fire to stay warm.  I’m gonna find the perfect stick and shave it down just right so its nice and sharp.  God it’s gonna be so puppy sharp.  Then I’m going to gradually shift all my weight down on the stick and impale myself like a japanese warrior (I’m sure this community in particular knows all about this kind of thing).  So if anyone is reading this at rag headquarters please get things up and running on time today.  I’m only 11 years old and my principal at school told me I have a promising future ahead of me.  Oh god please I’m so young. Like Jared Fogle young

every maint i wait for your post, please don't stop

#140 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:27 AM

If that's the case then the same goes for all of us asking request. Aren't we all thinking of our own benefit when we make them?

I understand they can't cater to just one person. But I was simply waiting for a reply from an admin. None of you had an obligation to answer my post. You could of just left it alone if you thought it sounded ridiculous. And this whole ordeal would of never happened.

The admins are pretty busy individuals. Expectation of a response to a question with such an obvious answer that regular players are answering for you is pretty self-important of you, and that'd be why you're rubbing people the wrong way.

If Rag isn’t up on time and I mean ON TIME today I’m gonna do some bad bad sh** to myself. I’m gonna go out in my backyard and start collecting sticks but I’m not makin a fire to stay warm. I’m gonna find the perfect stick and shave it down just right so its nice and sharp. God it’s gonna be so puppy sharp. Then I’m going to gradually shift all my weight down on the stick and impale myself like a japanese warrior (I’m sure this community in particular knows all about this kind of thing). So if anyone is reading this at rag headquarters please get things up and running on time today. I’m only 11 years old and my principal at school told me I have a promising future ahead of me. Oh god please I’m so young. Like Jared Fogle young

Get a job in a sweat shop so that you're busy during maintenance and don't have to have a fit over something so trifling as needing to be playing an online game 24/7.

Edited by Jaye, 28 October 2015 - 10:31 AM.

#141 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

spoiled by number of players != spoiled by drops. see the difference yet?

#142 liveon3

liveon3

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

The admins are pretty busy individuals. Expectation of a response to a question with such an obvious answer that regular players are answering for you is pretty self-important of you, and that'd be why you're rubbing people the wrong way.

Get a job in a sweat shop so that you're busy during maintenance and don't have to have a fit over something so trifling as needing to be playing an online game 24/7.

The only thing funnier than obvious troll is the fool who does not realize the troll is trolling...

Anyways,

Are these maintenance normally complete on time? If not it is not a big deal. 
Just curious because I recently started playing iro and want to know what to expect..

Also, can any one here explain TI for me?
They are creatures i understand that, but what is special about them?

Also, what is the significance of the rotations?

just a noob noobing hard

#143 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:36 AM

Did you just call yourself a fool because that's what it looks like lol

#144 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:36 AM

I know they are busy that is why i was waiting and will continue to wait. I just like official answers.  I'm the type that wants to hear it from the horses mouth. That may make me a difficult individual but that's who I am. Not that I don't appreciate the rest of you putting your 2 cent in. But I've always been the type unless I get it from the source I won't take. But if you wanted to answer my question, you still could of done so with out pointing out my personal flaws, and accusing of things, would I be correct in saying so? 

#145 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

Are these maintenance normally complete on time? If not it is not a big deal. 
Just curious because I recently started playing iro and want to know what to expect..

not even close, it is the rare maintenance that get complete on time.

#146 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:38 AM

not even close, it is the rare maintenance that get complete on time.

Renewal is up for testing. 

#147 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

every maint i wait for your post, please don't stop

There are only two ways to stop Teddie.  1) They ban him (please do not do this) or 2) He is successful in making good on his threats (#teddieslifematters).

Edited by KingAbel, 28 October 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#148 liveon3

liveon3

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

#teddieslifematters

#149 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

I know they are busy that is why i was waiting and will continue to wait. I just like official answers. I'm the type that wants to hear it from the horses mouth. That may make me a difficult individual but that's who I am. Not that I don't appreciate the rest of you putting your 2 cent in. But I've always been the type unless I get it from the source I won't take. But if you wanted to answer my question, you still could of done so with out pointing out my personal flaws, and accusing of things, would I be correct in saying so?

You can try asking this sort of question (about turn ins) in a Tiki Tuesday thread (you are likely to get a canned response like 'we have no plans at this time'). Its possible to get answers in a maint thread but you're more likely to get overlooked here. You're also mOre likely to get feedback from regular players here, as maint threads are a place of discussion, unlike tiki threads which are a place to submit questions.

And to answer your question, yes its physically and metaphysically possible to coddle someone, but it certainly can't be expected after age 12 or so.

Edited by Jaye, 28 October 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#150 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:43 AM

Always stock-up some cure free or straws/sp item, only use it when MS is finish. Not sure if Thorny Buckler + Bison Horn combo / High Orc + rofl+ror could trigger SP if wearing with rwh/vana/thanatos weapon/incubus pet on MS mode....never try it

Another thing 90% players here only gonna swarm any TI's if good mobs is around..zeny-wise ><

Yes reflected gear that triggers the physical proc damages from RoR/Rofl can restore sp with RWH/Vanargan/Incu and the hp from HF/Van/RWH/Suc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users