Patch Notes v 592 11/24/2015 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v 592 11/24/2015

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

i mean you put quite a lot efford into getting your ancient jaguar chest for 60billion zulies (forgot the exact price), and I remember how proud and happy you were when you got it, would you not feel a bit disappointed or sad if those sets get released for basically 0 zulies? Of course you, Feuer, would be overwhelmed because you just obtained one item while others obtained tons of it to finish their collections but you would also feel bad for the "wasted" zulies, right? Since you get still more out of such a release than others who spend maybe 500-1000b zulies on their collection of course it is easier for you, yet you would have 60b invested for nothing - multiplicate that by 100 in time/money/work and you get close to what others invested into rare items.

Edited by iMatt, 25 November 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#52 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:38 AM

Let me say it different:

This is a promise:

Rerelease Faith items and all those players that invest a lot of money in Rose will be gone, because there is no way to diversify from casual players such as angeltje for example (not negative here) anymore....

#53 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:52 AM

1st Post: Nope, I wouldn't be disappointed for anything more than the time I spent scratching my head vending, because here's the deal. I might 'technically' lose money on the Jaguar, but I would now be able to get a few copies of it, and others as well, and now expand my collection greatly.  Because if you'll notice, I didn't buy that Jaguar because it was an investment, I bought it jsut to have and play with it for a while. I have gotten to do that, and am happy I did, I feel satisfied. 

2nd Post: There is no need to diversify paying customers. What you're now advocating is special treatment because an individual spent a large amount of money, instead of a large amount of effort*. This logic only panders to the staffs consideration, but here's where I will destroy it entirely. Faiths, aren't making any money for ROSE. They stopped making money almost half a DECADE ago when they were taken out of the IM. Releasing them again would cause their wallets to quite literally explode with incoming payments. Because the hundreds if not potentially thousands of players would start dropping payments to buy them and finish their collection. In fact, releasing them again, would increase their margins significantly. At first a massive boom in payments. Then, once people have amassed their collections, the game economy would level out, and the consumption of IM would increase. Because people would no longer be scrutinizing every single cent they have to save for an item that is drastically blown out of proportions to the economy, and instead would feel more comfortable buying convenience items like tickets and coupons.  So there you have it. Them releasing Faiths would possibly irritate some players, who use those items as a symbol of 'status' to gain attention sure. But the overwhelming majority of the public would immediately buy vast quantities of them. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 November 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#54 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

Collecting rare items has nothing to do with value for a true collector.
A collector by another name is a completionist. They're not in it to collect a vast amount of wealth in terms of item investments. They're simply going to the satisfaction of unlocking everything.
The capitalistic nature of super wealthy wanting everything to themselves to be revered is just egotistical in nature. They want fame and glory by simply purchasing it, then hoarding it to themselves. In fact, the total static value of zulie has no baring on the collectible value to a collector.

@Matt, you're confusing two very different goals of two very different minded players. It's perfectly fine to try and monopolize the market, but there will be crashes and unforeseen changes that can set you back. But it's also perfectly fine to be a collector of items for the sake of completing sets and achieving goals. The two don't need to be intrinsically locked together.

Also, speaking of the Hanbok, that's an event item as well. and Should be recycled considering it's being listed + traded like a Faith item.
33or7n7.png As you can see. 85bil for an Event Item? Hmmm

HAHAHAHA why is it that always people on forums take one SS of an item in 1 shop and automatically assume that's the correct value... So lame! I've seen the same item in shops for weeks for around 7-10b and not being sold

Also there's no reason so kill others 'collecting habits' just because you don't yourself and want to see all the collectors 'rage' - I mean most people spent real money to obtain the high rarity items , some others (myself) worked in game to get all they wanted

#55 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:59 AM

A collector seeks to acquire items, reducing the prices and increasing availability of items they seek HELPS the collectors. Not destroys their ability to do it. 

Also, the SS is for the shop bar name, I only mentioned the price because it's an event item, not an item mall grade. But people are being duped into paying for things that AREN'T officially stated to never come back by using older, less common items and naming them or referring to them as 'Faiths' and hiking the prices astronomically to enforce the diea that 'this item is a super high value collectible to never retuuurrrrnnnn' 

#56 poligamy

poligamy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:35 PM

ouch , can some one share a picture of steam punk warior costume . and is the lolita costume a new version or the old one ? can you guys please put the hanbok in lucky spin as well since is not a faith items tha ks

#57 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationUniversal perception.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but some people spent maybe 30 dollars on IM however long ago... and the value of the items is now 5,000 times what it was worth? -- Those people worked, really hard... yup. 

There was this game *server*  I use to play that allowed users that made their own custom work. They where able to pay the server monthly money, in order to be able to wear that custom skin, that they made.  (the monthly fee the player had to pay was basically for hosting the file as well as the ability to use their own custom skin (costume). 

I'm all for rare items, uniqueness is nice.... 

Edited by Jean1659, 25 November 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#58 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

FizzMo, I don't suspect the value is going to drop that significantly, considering how hard that box is still going to be to obtain. Although I could be wrong... I've seen small astrot wings before, never knew how much they was worth, but always wanted them. Thought to myself though, I'll wait until it is in spin again, or until I can get it through premium, however one can get it. I do feel a bit bad for you, if you had just finished obtaining those wings, but you really should note, not many people are going to be spinning this late in the month, even with this black Friday madness.  
Personally I am a little upset that I spent so much on spin this month to get absolutely everything in it, for it to be discounted at the end of the month.  I feel as though everyone may get the full monarch set for cheaper than what I paid for it. But, I paid to have it sooner than them I guess. It is what it is, I don't think you should quit the game over something as trivial as them re-releasing wings. 300b is not that only like 220 USD anyways.  

Edited by Jean1659, 25 November 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#59 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:40 PM

Welcome back then I guess. I'm pretty sure iMatt isn't Philippino, and he's the one I heard your ban situation from, not to mention someone else from NZ told me as well. Not that race matters to anyone aside from a racist, but I'm sure you'll be put in time out again soon enough for not using self restraint. 

I digress, let me get this straight Callum,

1: You're upset about PvP because IM allows anyone the ability to reach end game gearing.

2: Then you go on to complain about how you DON'T want it to be fair for everyone to obtain items. [One's that don't affect PvP at all]

This seems incredibly contradictory. On one hand, you want equal opportunity's when it comes to combat, and on the other hand you don't want it to be equal opportunity to collect items with no combat value? That seems incredibly hypocritical. 

At Jean: our avatars are having a staring contest. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 November 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#60 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:18 PM

Welcome back then I guess. I'm pretty sure iMatt isn't Philippino, and he's the one I heard your ban situation from, not to mention someone else from NZ told me as well. Not that race matters to anyone aside from a racist, but I'm sure you'll be put in time out again soon enough for not using self restraint. 

I digress, let me get this straight Callum,

1: You're upset about PvP because IM allows anyone the ability to reach end game gearing.

2: Then you go on to complain about how you DON'T want it to be fair for everyone to obtain items. [One's that don't affect PvP at all]

This seems incredibly contradictory. On one hand, you want equal opportunity's when it comes to combat, and on the other hand you don't want it to be equal opportunity to collect items with no combat value? That seems incredibly hypocritical. 

At Jean: our avatars are having a staring contest. 

How is it not fair? They are obtained by an event put out maybe once or twice a year making them RARE.

I am sick and tired of these items put in just to make a quick buck on the item mall, it's pathetic.

And yes I was banned but now unbanned, not that it has to do with the situation, PVP is one thing, rare costumes are another.

Pvp is the game play as costumes are just for looks, maybe I am willing to pay high ass amounts of zullie to look different than everyone else, tho time and time again my money is wasted due to greedy updates like this one.

Feuer, just face it you're a buttkiss bro. The GMs do something you will be on their d day in and day out supporting as you want recognition, Go back to your hole, you don't know anything man, you're still the same noob you were 3 years ago.

Edited by FizzMo, 25 November 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#61 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

...PVP is one thing, rare costumes are another....

Eh wrong, it's about equal opportunity for all players of all interests to enjoy the game. Not just those you deem worthy. 

#62 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

No rares = no goal = no fun

As I said earlier it takes 1 week to complete this game from level 1

#63 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:31 PM

That is your perception, and you don't speak for each person here. The only person capable of representing their own ideals, is the individual who feels them in the first place. Also, trying to divert the conversation because you can no longer legitimately represent your own position is a nice trick, but it was a very obvious one. But, let's play that game anyway because I have confidence I can shatter this illusion entirely, regardless of your tactics.

For starts, 'complete' as a term entails all quest chains done, all classes maxed, all items acquired, and all passives maxed. 

Also, you're misrepresenting your own statement. It may take a week to get from level 1 to 230, for funded, and experienced players*. But that isn't 'complete', not by a long shot. In fact, the bare minimum it takes is about a Year, in order to complete all of the event quest cycles. 

And you're also misrepresenting a collectors goal. A collectors goal is simply to acquire. You're representing the idea that the items MUST be hard to acquire in order to please a collector.

In fact, collecting is hard work no matter the approach. 

Either

-you have to farm it yourself by participating in events and farming kings and game modes, as well as completing the quest chains. Even still that will only land you a large portion of the content, you're still going to have to farm for currency to trade for Item Mall based items from other players.

-Or, you can take the direct route of simply Purchasing item mall, and buying the items directly that aren't locked, then using the rest of your funds to increase the rate you farm at. 

Either way, the process of 'completion' in ROSE is a lengthy one, no where near as fast as you're trying to make it look. And completing it, is even longer. The goal is to complete. The effort goes into the determination and patience it takes. The static value of an item, doesn't really play a part in it.

Your move. 

#64 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:36 PM

Nah, from level 1 when all my chars were banned this is from scratch took me 1 week to be fully geared with full passives and royal set. How many classes in the game? 8? That's 8 weeks to fully complete every class. After that what is there to do? Outdated quests that get you nothing?

I was a rare collector all my spin costumes got sold cus I don't care about looking like every other scrub I liked to look unique, there are no longer unique items in this game. Therefore everyone looks pretty much the same out of the small variety of costumes.

There is no challange in rose anymore, please give me a challange that will take over a year to accomplish, there use to be those challenges before gravity put all the good stuff in the item mall.

#65 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

So, humor me this. I won't take the answers as the whole truth, but it should be enough.

1: How much funding came from your stash account to get the gear you chose? [I know this had to have occurred as it is statistically improbable, borderline impossible, to farm the medallions for the king sets in the maybe 1-2 days you had after reaching level cap]

2: How much did you spend on item mall?

I'll wait for those answers and reply to them later, but will address the remainder of your post now.

See, now you've defined something entirely different. You're not a collector, you're a 'rare collector'. Those two share similarities, but are very different based on definition of what specifically you seek to acquire. That being said, you're leaving out an additional important part. 

You're not collecting to gain a sense of accomplishment. You're collecting to be different, unique, 'special'. The problem with enabling a system that promotes special treatment or advantages though, are that you have to intentionally dis-advantage others for it to work. 

So tell me. Who should the DEV's intentionally dis-advantage so you can feel special? 

Surely not the IM purchasers, they're after all the back-bone of why ROSE continues to exist.

How about the Veterans who continue to support, assist and volunteer to keep things going? They're spending time that could be used to play the game to study it and improve it. Should they be dis-advantaged so you can feel special?

I'd like an answer to that question, 'Who should the DEV's choose to dis-advantage so you can feel/look 'special'.

Something else that bothers me. 

Your goal here seems to be to represent yourself, and that you feel like you are a unique person. However, everyone shares SOME commonalities between other people. So why do you deem people who share expressive choices as 'scrubs'? You would think that it would make you feel good that there are people out there with similar tastes as you, and you would want to support and advance them alongside yourself. Yet you seem to despise them, and wish for the DEV's to limit them and prevent them from expressing their interests? 

Also, there are plenty of challenges left in ROSE for end game players to do. You just don't value them. After-all, you already hinted that you don't value questing for story telling, you're only looking at it as a method to a physical reward, not a reward of the mind or curiosity. Questing after-all is a two part reward system. Story telling, which I personally value significantly, and the chance at something neat you don't normally see [not never see, just not normally]

There's also assisting in the future expansions of the game. Designing items, or proposing new unique skills to be obtained. Sometimes you can even be rewarded for this, but often times this is more of a sense of desire to help. 

You could also work towards hosting community events, and becoming a renowned and respected individual. Of course this comes with few physical rewards, it's mostly done for self satisfaction.

Starting to notice a theme? 

Based on my observations of your representation of yourself Callum, I can be pretty confident when I say that I believe without a doubt, that if something doesn't provide you a physical reward; something of quality that you can use to gain attention, that it doesn't interest you. In fact, you seem completely opposed to anything that is done for the simple satisfaction of advancing the content and enabling others to enjoy the experiences ROSE can provide in general. 

So here's my final curiosities for this post. 

If you're done collecting, or see no 'value' in it, and you've completed the game by your own standards; then why are you upset about others working or being given access to do the same? You've already done everything you claim to be of importance to you. Why do you care if others do it? In fact, aside from nostalgia, why do you care at all about ROSE anymore? You profess that it's garbage and been destroyed. You deem everyone around you as worthless and not worth anything. And you protest to anything that allows others to make achievements that you've either already done, or are working towards? Explain this position to me, because I don't see anything but greed and detestation in it. 

#66 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

It seems regardless of what I say it's not going to get into your head, I purchased item mall passives via IM, that's about it.

Now now, there's no reason to be hostile or confrontational, we're having a mature conversation as we can be adults about this. 

As for the honor farming/ medals you can multilog many farmers to use as you level up was easy.

1: You can't multi log to farm honor.

2: Entry level players don't have multiple characters to farm them on. Let alone the fact that your time is being consumed by leveling. That is unless of course you're botting, which we all know is a no-no.

3: Even if they did create multiple accounts + characters by chance, they're going to have to level those up as well.

As for the event bosses they are now useless they drop nothing of value. The only rare items left in the game are faiths.

Worthless to you* Seeing as your collection focuses around items of high static value. To the true completionist, or entry level person who simply likes the item, those bosses and quests have substantial value. In fact, if it wasn't for some events, max buffs would be lower, and characters would be weaker. 

As for wanting to look good with these rare items yes I bought them to show off my wealth, and show my superor skills when it comes to obtaining expensive items. That's the whole point, to show you are a better player.*1 Now it's just ither have faiths or look like the other 600 sheeps that still play rose.*2 No goals or anything, why would I do every quest in the game on every character when I have already seen it all on my main?*3 waste of time. Pvm is a joke, finish each dungeon within 10 mins and get no good rewards at the end.*4

1: I don't agree. Video games aren't solely about proving superiority. Many reason exist why games are successful. A superiority/ego complex is only your opinion, or representation of why you specifically play them. 

2: See, there you go again. You devalue and put down anyone who doesn't share your position, and then turn around and completely oppose them having access to emulate your shared interests. It's very contradictory and confusing.

3: What is the name of the Air ship that takes you to Luna + Eldeon? What Gender is deity Oro? Why is the God Eldeon refusing to assist the Visitors in the conflict between Hebarn and Arua? Why is the Goddess Luna locked in the Sea of Dawn? If you have both completed every quest, and value things for their intellectual value, you would know these answers. [I'm calling you out on your bluff here btw]

4: You wouldn't be able to PvP if it wasn't for the PvM DG's giving the refining materials to +15 your level 220 tier PvP Sets. Many people wouldn't have unique passives very common in PvP without DG's. PvM Dungeons provide plenty of influence over your ability to enjoy what it is you do. Just because you don't enjoy the experience, doesn't mean you're not reaping the benefits of those who do. So degrading the content, or devaluing the people who partake in it and provide you with the resources you need to continue your interests should probably stop. Those efforts instill a sense of mutual respect. High level PvP cannot exist without PvM. But, PvM can exist perfectly fine without PvP.

To me this game has no end game content once you are fully geared except for rare collecting which is now also dead.

Well, good news for you, there will be a gearing expansion soon. So you can lay that worry to rest right now, and wait patiently like the rest of us. 

Also, I highly doubt that 'rare' collecting is dead because of 1 series of items making a return. Aside from that, I'm not going to pretend like I advocate anything that could inhibit other players ability to enjoy this game as equally as the next person.

To quote someone who has shown some common sense in this thread so far

Correct me if I am wrong, but some people spent maybe 30 dollars on IM however long ago... and the value of the items is now 5,000 times what it was worth? -- Those people worked, really hard... yup. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 November 2015 - 09:53 PM.

#67 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:31 AM

Well, good news for you, there will be a gearing expansion soon. So you can lay that worry to rest right now, and wait patiently like the rest of us. 

Also, I highly doubt that 'rare' collecting is dead because of 1 series of items making a return. Aside from that, I'm not going to pretend like I advocate anything that could inhibit other players ability to enjoy this game as equally as the next person.

To quote someone who has shown some common sense in this thread so far

Feuer, tell me what items are still rare besides faiths?

Also I meant you level 4-5 chars to level 230 at once. You can multi farm honor if you proxys but yeah, I didn't do that.

and I don't intend to keep playing after this update, I'm completely done with rose and it's retarded money hungry updates.

#68 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:46 AM

Then leave and be quiet? Why you wasting everyone else's time, just go and be done with it? 

#69 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:57 AM

@FizzMo, 
Let's say that you had never bought the small wings, but always wanted them. Now would be a great chance to get them, but still, your chance to obtain it from spin imo is still pretty low, so I really do not understand what you are going off about. 

#70 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:42 AM

Then leave and be quiet? Why you wasting everyone else's time, just go and be done with it? 

That is exactly why rose loses players, that's the attitude everyone has to deal with from this GM team, Thanks for the great example Feuer.

@FizzMo, 
Let's say that you had never bought the small wings, but always wanted them. Now would be a great chance to get them, but still, your chance to obtain it from spin imo is still pretty low, so I really do not understand what you are going off about. 

No, because now everyone has them so they are trash. I liked them because it was something "Special" Now they are just another repeated junk item that the GM team ruined.

#71 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:22 AM

Yeah, but I'm not the GM team am I, and this is the umpteenth time you said you were quitting. My point is either just quit and get over it, or quit saying your going to quit to get attention. We already know you collect items for attention. And that your only goal in gaming is to get attention [have to be the very best player ever like Ash Ketchum!] so it doesn't come as a shocker that you're only here crying 'I'm gonna quit anyway so it doesn't matter" to get attention. 

Either stop 'crying wolf' or quit. 

Oh, and just so we address the elephant in the room, quitting posts aren't allowed, and since that seems to be the entire end result of your prattling on, should I just report the comments you've made? 

Edited by Feuer, 27 November 2015 - 02:26 AM.

#72 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:35 AM

When is box of small astarots wings be available ? until Nov 30 only?

#73 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:23 AM

You only have yourself to blame if you invest in stuff that is bound to get re-released, things like small astarot wings are no exception. I don't know why you guys make such a big deal over it, we all know it is not faith, not ancient, so it will get re-released for sure. It's not the first time this happened, those mini worm dragon wings remember? And who cares about your few shades different cotton candy hat? (I even forget what that item is called already)

A friendly reminder to those who collect tons of ancient, drop your collection ASAP if you are collecting it for the purpose of cross class outfit purpose because they have released unique weapon as costume item in the past. And they will release cross class costume in the item mall eventually for sure. What you've paid (billions of zuly) is just the tag "Ancient", nothing else.

The developers don't care about what you fancy about and collect, this game is a business, if it gives the game some immediate profit, then it will happen. I stopped trying at this game long ago when they release venurune/plutorune into the refine system through item mall. Not even gonna bother to bring up that mess, whoever played at that time knows what I'm talking about.

But you guys realize you are really just talking to yourself on here? You really think your full 230 full faith afk squad going to mean anything significant? I don't care if you do it to show off your dedication/wealth to the other people or some sort of achievement to yourself. But you still don't realize by now that ROSE is just a tiny Vatican? Some of you guys are here long enough, and still moan about things that lost its value/worthyness because of some stuff happened on the item mall due to whatever monetary reasons? Like the distributors of pirated game say, "If you like this game, then buy it and support it." No one is forcing you to play, but if you still want to play it, then play smart. May be learn a lesson through this today? That things are not going to revolve around you but around the world.

And btw, stop praying this game will go out of pay to win business model, a pure free to play, play to win game meta is not going to happen unless someone kind enough will commit into donating the full game operational cost and revenue for prolonged period. Otherwise, every little aspect of this game will have some sort of item mall premium content linked to it because it's a game and game usually related to kids and kids just don't have that kind of wealth to donate, the only way to make kids into paying is by forcing them. (Only kids take win/loss seriously will take it as "Forcing") I don't know what kind of PvP games are available in the game arena queue anymore, but the game is still fundamentally pay to win because you still need grind endlessly for at least few years to get those passive and get a full set of refined armor and best gems to stand an equal chance against others whether PvP or PvM.

Many of the dedicated/passionate players move on already and don't even read this forum anymore, because every time a conclusion is made, it is always going against Gravity and then the mods will come lock it right away and delete every post that implies quitting. Ya, let's not go into too much detail about it lol. But anyways, I see the list of class representative without the name of "bendersmom", what happen to her? Not like it matters that much because the whole idea of class representative is flawed and inactive, no one even knows what that is if they don't read the forum. And like only 3-4 people out of that 14 actually talks I guess lol?

#74 VModOreo

VModOreo

Hail Hydrox

• VMod Retired
  • 241 posts
  • LocationOver there! *points to popcorn machine*
  • Server:Forums

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:52 AM

Cleaned up the topic a little.

Please be more nice to each other.  :p_smile:

#75 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:16 AM

I felt the removal of my post was unnecessary...  :pif:

Edited by Cortiz, 27 November 2015 - 02:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users