DO NOT PIN! THIS IS STRICTLY A FORUM COMMUNITY EVENT! DO NOT ADVERTISE THIS ON FACEBOOK OR ANYWHERE ELSE! THANK YOU!
Following up on last year's event, rules are different once again. Please read through the modified rules THOROUGHLY for I will not repeat myself if your post didn't qualify.
- Post your in-game name and indicate what gift you would like in THIS thread. As this is an event for members of the iRO forum community, you must have at least 30 posts in order to qualify.
- You must post in a letter format in order to make it on the list. Only 1 ITEM can be requested, which cannot be a God Item and it has to already exist on our server.
- Deadline to sign up is DECEMBER 7. The list of all registered players and their gift requests will be finalized and no more players can be added.
- Players that want to do the gift-giving must pick a player from THE LIST and PM me your choice. **DO NOT POST WHO YOU'RE GETTING A GIFT FOR AND DO NOT CONTACT YOUR PLAYER!** The player's name will then be marked in green on the list to indicate that player has been chosen.
- Players doing the gift-giving have the option to give a Gift Box if they are unable to get the requested item by the event date.
- GIFT EVENT WILL COMMENCE ON DECEMBER 26. All participants are to meet near the Santa sleigh in Lutie to do the trades. You will be giving the gifts directly to your chosen player(s). Christmas fireworks, Santa Suits, and Santa Hats are encouraged.
- ANYONE CAUGHT MAKING MULTIPLE FORUM ACCOUNTS TO GET MULTIPLE GIFTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! Also, people making brand new characters to avoid giving out their true identity WILL ALSO BE DISQUALIFIED! This event is created to allow members of the community to give back and thank those who make positive contributions to the community (whether it be in-game or on the forums) as well as encourage the season of giving. If you've been a negative ninny in-game and/or in the forums, well, shame on you and try to change your villainous ways for next year's Secret Odin.
Gift registration deadline is set for December 7 11:59 PM PST! Please have your gift requests posted by then. On December 8, 12:00 AM PST, Secret Odin requests will begin acceptance.
There will be a follow-up thread for participants to determine a suitable time, but at the moment the default is set for 10PM PST.
When requesting an item, PLEASE be as specific as possible (i.e. unnamed egg, weapon, etc.) so players don't give you the wrong item. I will not be changing anyone's gift request. I also won't be going back and rereading edited posts if you messed up. If you didn't make the list or no longer want the item you requested, too bad. There's always next year. If you don't want to take things seriously, then I will not bother with you.
Please note that being registered on the list DOES NOT guarantee that you'll get your gift. It is up to each unregistered player to decide if they are in a giving mood this year or not. Also, if you decide to be someone's Secret Odin, don't be a jerk and not hold up your end of the exchange.
Edited by ZeroTigress, 26 December 2015 - 06:52 PM.