Are there any plan on getting NCT bounty? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Are there any plan on getting NCT bounty?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 JackPurcell

JackPurcell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationHostel
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:08 PM

Didn't know everything in game required your approval?

agreed with this 100%..if you just a customer,be like a customer..
no need to become like a GM....

Lets 'real GM' do his job...

"This is something that i could tolerate,but not a board where you can just do NCT all day for 2x+is normal rate"....puihhh

#27 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

What are you guys talking about?? She just made an opinion, that maybe 23 hours of cooldown works out for place that takes minimal effort to hunt compared to bio4. Even then that was just her opinion. Nothing that she said made her look like she was pretending to be GM. If you're salty about other people's opinion, instead of bashing it, make a valid post with reason. 

Edited by CharAznable, 12 December 2015 - 05:24 PM.

#28 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Wow ppl getting mega salty cuz someone shared their opinion lol. Everyone jelly of Kaddy's 10k post count and custom forum title I guess.

#29 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

mega salty is the mega evolution of salty using saltynite stone

#30 Omkarfuji100

Omkarfuji100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

What about GXss

My GX doesn't get invited to Bios 4 parties...

I spent around 500m for getting a +10 Glorious Bloody roar...

Thought that ,maybe because of it; people will invite me in parties....but nooooooooo

Bounty board for NCT will be a good idea ..... with zero or twenty three hour resets.

Or

They could add the card drop from the NCT monsters

as this will make the grinding process much easier [with a very low chance to get a card on each kill]

P.S.: This is just my opinion, please don't bash me over it

Edited by Omkarfuji100, 12 December 2015 - 09:04 PM.

#31 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

im up for NCT bounty board, since its a place for non-bio4-favored killer classes such as gx/rg/undergeared rangers to lvl

about the cooldown part - 23hours for only 150kills? aw cmon lol

Edited by Darksorrow1234, 12 December 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#32 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:14 PM

my work schedule changed so I am now in bed like 3 hrs before you even start recruiting for parties =x

As this poster suggested... a 23 hr cooldown. That is something I could tolerate, but not a board where you can just do NCT all day for 2x+ is normal rate.

Didn't know everything in game required your approval?

agreed with this 100%..if you just a customer,be like a customer..
no need to become like a GM....
Lets 'real GM' do his job...
"This is something that i could tolerate,but not a board where you can just do NCT all day for 2x+is normal rate"....puihhh

Did you guys even see that kaddy quoted someone? She even said as this "poster" suggested. If you wanted to be salty or rude do it to the right person not kaddy, she just supported it. Tell me in what way she acted like a GM :3

#33 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:47 AM

I was just kidding, don't take it serious. I know you Jaye, you're serious to this game and I respect that.

But as I said on my first reply, I believe NCT bounty can become a good alternative place for people that doesn't like Bio4, or, as stated above, couldn't find a party in Bio4. 

I disagree with a 23 cd too. NCT stands a place where I can freely go to level whenever I like to. With a cd it makes it like gramps, where, well, it is not bad, but feel rather differently.

If the experience is the issue, lowered exp gained from bounty is necessary, then lower it. It is fine. Bounty is, after all, an assistance for players to leveling. Why can we get Bio4 bounty, but no to NCT bounty? Because of NCT's exp is higher than other places? That is not really a good point.

For me, I just enjoy the feeling to turn in bounty after hunting. It gives me a target.

p/s: I believe the real problem now to get NCT bounty is there's no attention of GM. Maybe they have other more important things to do?

#34 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:15 AM

the important thing is the kill count. as a GX, i could go on as long as i still have EDP left and sometimes, i only bring 30 and i wont restock for an hour. then this carpal tunnel syndrome...

with a set kill count i could at least run back, restock, or take a break every 30 minutes or less. bounty boards are actually healthy.

#35 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:23 AM

SmallFlashingRedLight.gif Jaye is under attack, I repeat, Jaye is under attack!

SmallFlashingRedLight.gif Jaye Defense Force, Battle Stations!

What are you guys talking about?? She just made an opinion, that maybe 23 hours of cooldown works out for place that takes minimal effort to hunt compared to bio4. Even then that was just her opinion. Nothing that she said made her look like she was pretending to be GM. If you're salty about other people's opinion, instead of bashing it, make a valid post with reason.

Wow ppl getting mega salty cuz someone shared their opinion lol. Everyone jelly of Kaddy's 10k post count and custom forum title I guess.

mega salty is the mega evolution of salty using saltynite stone

Did you guys even see that kaddy quoted someone? She even said as this "poster" suggested. If you wanted to be salty or rude do it to the right person not kaddy, she just supported it. Tell me in what way she acted like a GM :3

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  :heh:  I got a weirdness vibe from those comments. Not only because of excessiveness over a random comment, but they're very similar too (salt, salt, salt, salt).

Maybe I'm out of the loop or something. :hmm:

#36 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:45 AM

duh. come here, let me sign you up for jaye's fan club.

i am also a member :no1:

#37 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:48 AM

You gotta fight salt with salt

On a more serious note, nct is already a very viable leveling spot for classes that can't get into a bio party. Personally i would be against bounty boards because if they're too lucrative it'll make getting 175 with those classes too easy, imo.

Bio4 is a pretty tough dungeon and requires a lot more skill, knowledge and committment to tackle when compared to nct. I feel like the fact that there aren't bounty boards currently in place for nct is a fair tradeoff for how much easier it is to level in. Also given the fact that 175 is only a necessity for the hardcore players (for pvp/woe), reaching it should be difficult and/or time consuming to make it feel like an accomplishment, and less like something anyone could do without actually working for it.

#38 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:19 AM

bio4 is .... kinda boring. It has its own fun, but it wouldn't last. After a few run, it feel like a chore rather than for enjoyment.

#39 Omkarfuji100

Omkarfuji100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:46 AM

Addition of bounty boards will also increase the no. of players on that map....

Although, i would prefer, if they added the cards first...

Big Bell

http://www.divine-pr...7/big-bell-card

Team Owl

http://www.divine-pr...l-viscount-card

http://www.divine-pr...l-marquees-card

The Big Bad MVP

http://www.divine-pr...timeholder-card

Edited by Omkarfuji100, 13 December 2015 - 05:51 AM.

#40 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:29 AM

+1 for bbs. It's just Big Bells basically.

#41 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:11 AM

I would love to see a bounty board for NCT.  I do think that adding a 23 hr cooldown would be unnecessary. The reward calculated by the normal bb calculation is okay.  The only way I would be okay with NCT (or any bb) having a cooldown would be if the exp reward was greatly increased.

#42 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

+1 for bbs. It's just Big Bells basically.

+ neo punk and big ben for formality, since nobody will ever do those

#43 Calza

Calza

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:01 PM

You gotta fight salt with salt

On a more serious note, nct is already a very viable leveling spot for classes that can't get into a bio party. Personally i would be against bounty boards because if they're too lucrative it'll make getting 175 with those classes too easy, imo.

Bio4 is a pretty tough dungeon and requires a lot more skill, knowledge and committment to tackle when compared to nct. I feel like the fact that there aren't bounty boards currently in place for nct is a fair tradeoff for how much easier it is to level in. Also given the fact that 175 is only a necessity for the hardcore players (for pvp/woe), reaching it should be difficult and/or time consuming to make it feel like an accomplishment, and less like something anyone could do without actually working for it.

The thing is Bio4 isn't that tough. The challenge is in getting a party, not running the dungeon. That is not where the challenge should be.

#44 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:59 PM

I would love to see a bounty board for NCT.  I do think that adding a 23 hr cooldown would be unnecessary. The reward calculated by the normal bb calculation is okay.  The only way I would be okay with NCT (or any bb) having a cooldown would be if the exp reward was greatly increased.

agree with this. even if put all to base, VIP+100%, and BMx3 the reward would be about 21m exp per turn in (for big bells). bio4 bbs give about 208m exp per turn in (so about 30m per monster?). it's probably unnecessary for such a long cooldown

#45 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:32 PM

The thing is Bio4 isn't that tough. The challenge is in getting a party, not running the dungeon. That is not where the challenge should be.

Compared to nct, bio4 is a lot tougher. Even more so if you try to solo it like you do in nct. I still die occasionally during bio4 runs but i can't recall the last time i died in nct. 

I think promoting party play for 150+ content is better than continuing with the 'solo everything' mentality. Pvm up until that point is already easy enough for the majority of classes to faceroll through, and i don't think this should also be the case nearing endgame if we can help it. 

Driving people away from bio4 will cripple its viability for leveling and the challenge of finding a party now will be even harder.

Edited by hotel, 13 December 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#46 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:22 PM

I am a sucky gx that can only play for a couple hours at night, so any help in leveling is much appreciated.

#47 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:16 AM

Compared to nct, bio4 is a lot tougher. Even more so if you try to solo it like you do in nct. I still die occasionally during bio4 runs but i can't recall the last time i died in nct. 

I think promoting party play for 150+ content is better than continuing with the 'solo everything' mentality. Pvm up until that point is already easy enough for the majority of classes to faceroll through, and i don't think this should also be the case nearing endgame if we can help it. 

Driving people away from bio4 will cripple its viability for leveling and the challenge of finding a party now will be even harder.

I think it is about diversity. Promoting party play is not a good reason to deny soloing. Some likes partying, some likes solo. To each their own. If Bio4 is the reason NCT not to apply, it is kind of unfair. Well, I don't really like to use such moral high ground. In this case, I really think we should not compare Bio4 to NCT. 

Bio4 is harder, it requires party, a party with RK String Sorc AB. NCT is a lot easier. Basically you just grinding in NCT over and over again. Big bell hits hard too, but they walk slow. Both maps target different players. If anything, maybe we can also say, it is Bio4 bounty which makes Bio4 a gamebreaking and unfair leveling place. This depends on what position we stand, too.

So, it is about diversity in leveling place. 

But I think the true problem is the lack of attention from GM. Well, maybe they think this is not a big issue. And literally it is not, sadly. =/

#48 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:15 AM

there just seems to be an irrational fear that if nct bbs are implemented bio4 leveling will cease to exist. but bio4 bbs is still the fastest leveling method by far; people using nightmare ct bbs would really only be hunting big bells so you can't even say it's an emb farmfest like the joke that novus bbs are right now.

#49 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:54 AM

Rational expectation***

#50 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:22 AM

If you guys suck and have bad gears, you shouldn't be trying to max level. For all those undergeared Rangers and other classes that die a lot, maybe you should start getting better gears than whine about how hard some map is and asking the gms to make an alternative mindless grind map. The map is already open for you. Why should you deserve more exp for being unable to do or contribute in party play?

Casuals.

Edited by KamiKali, 14 December 2015 - 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users