Are there any plan on getting NCT bounty? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Are there any plan on getting NCT bounty?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:52 AM

well right now bad players just buy their ticket into a party with gwings. if that's not pay to win, what is?

#52 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

Why even have the bounty board system if its only going to cater to certain people ^_^?

#53 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:59 AM

meh. dont think too highly upon yourself just because you can do bio4. It is boring af. You need to wait so long for party and a few people will leave after 1/2 run. Wtf? Btw, no one is whining about how hard is bio4. Heck, it is seriously easy if you compare it to woe. What people are whining about is how hard it is to form and maintain a party. Plus, not all people have the luxury to wait a few hours to form a party, and some people prefer to solo.

"oh look, only those who have good gear should get max level".
that kind of mentality explain why 175 have such an obnoxious glowing gold aura. They seriously over did the aura.

Tryhards.

#54 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

Clock tower is boring too

Maybe we should just turn all monsters into porings right

#55 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:10 AM

If you want to put a cd on nct boards put the same one on bio4 too and then see all the tears flow when the shoe is on the other foot.

#56 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:18 AM

If you guys suck and have bad gears, you shouldn't be trying to max level. For all those undergeared Rangers and other classes that die a lot, maybe you should start getting better gears than whine about how hard some map is and asking the gms to make an alternative mindless grind map. The map is already open for you. Why should you deserve more exp for being unable to do or contribute in party play?

Casuals.

Well I do both Bio4 and NCT. Besides, I don't think undergeared player could do well in NCT, too. Big bell walks slow, but they hit hard and fast. That is why by far I only see RK ranger and gx there. 

Again, it is about diversity. People can choose which way to get to 175 their own. Due to the fact that we lack of end game leveling place now which caused by kRO, getting NCT bounty might be a good way to provide an alternative way other than Bio4. 

Also, speaking of which, maybe GM can update bounty to cover more monsters and places, which makes bounty a better assistance for leveling and a good feature of iRO. =/

#57 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:22 AM

Clock tower is boring too

Maybe we should just turn all monsters into porings right

Ma'am please don't be harsh  :p_sad:

#58 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:24 AM

that kind of mentality explain why 175 have such an obnoxious glowing gold aura. They seriously over did the aura.

Tryhards.

Oh we should use cotton shirt and knife to reach 175? No need for good gears just one hit a poring to reach 175. If 175 is obnoxious you don't need to get it, right?

Edit: And everyone else that think 175 aura is obnoxious, but are still trying to get it. 

Edited by EveGenesis, 14 December 2015 - 07:25 AM.

#59 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:28 AM

you can turn off the aura >>

#60 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:29 AM

you can turn off the aura >>

Yep they can :y

#61 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:31 AM

Well I do both Bio4 and NCT. Besides, I don't think undergeared player could do well in NCT, too. Big bell walks slow, but they hit hard and fast. That is why by far I only see RK ranger and gx there. 

Again, it is about diversity. People can choose which way to get to 175 their own. Due to the fact that we lack of end game leveling place now which caused by kRO, getting NCT bounty might be a good way to provide an alternative way other than Bio4. 

Also, speaking of which, maybe GM can update bounty to cover more monsters and places, which makes bounty a better assistance for leveling and a good feature of iRO. =/

NCT is easy. Bots level there. You just need a high flee/agi character and you can bot 24/7 until 175. Plus GMs don't bot check there either.

There's also Eclage which is good until 165 or so as well, which is a lot more difficult than NCT.

Did we really lack end-game leveling spots? We had multiple at 150 - scaraba, bio2/4, eclage, el dicastes, but nah they were all snubbed for Gramps because it;s ezmode. There should be more places at 175 I agree, but it should be just as challenging as bio 3 or 4.

Having bio4 be actually somewhat difficult is a good thing. Allows people to actually rethink their character - oh I CAN'T wear unupgraded uncarded things anymore? Le gasp! (Obviously for some people like DemliekCake, it's easy, but somehow his parties disband before half counts. Maybe something is wrong then? I never had a party that disbanded in under 3 hours (5-6 TI counts).)

#62 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:34 AM

i see that we are all agree to disagree

#63 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:43 AM

Oh we should use cotton shirt and knife to reach 175? No need for good gears just one hit a poring to reach 175. If 175 is obnoxious you don't need to get it, right?

Edit: And everyone else that think 175 aura is obnoxious, but are still trying to get it. 

Did i said that? did i mentioned about cotton shirt and knife to reach 175? Please dont exaggerate what i said. And yea, 175 aura is ugly, that why i use /aura.

(Obviously for some people like DemliekCake, it's easy, but somehow his parties disband before half counts. Maybe something is wrong then? I never had a party that disbanded in under 3 hours (5-6 TI counts).)

i think i should use "or" instead of " / ".

by "1/2 run", i mean after 1 or 2 complete run, not half run -..-, since some people cant really play that long everyday.
yea. some people do that. leaving after 1 or 2 run. It is annoying since we will have to wait for another few mins~ hours just to get the right classes. btw, i always make sure that if i want to do bio4run, i will be able to stay for 4~6 run.

#64 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

Tryhards.

Did i said that? did i mentioned about cotton shirt and knife to reach 175? Please dont exaggerate what i said. And yea, 175 aura is ugly, that why i use /aura.

i think i should use "or" instead of " / ".

by "1/2 run", i mean after 1 or 2 complete run, not half run -..-, since some people cant really play that long everyday.
yea. some people do that. leaving after 1 or 2 run. It is annoying since we will have to wait for another few mins~ hours just to get the right classes. btw, i always make sure that if i want to do bio4run, i will be able to stay for 4~6 run.

There is no need for exaggeration, okay i know. But well, bad gear player are suppose to get to 175 anyways too? a player with uncarded shield, with uncarded armor, uncarded garment is suppose to get 175? oh a rk with uncarded and unrefine gear reach 175, yeah right.

I think player should work hard for it, not expect to get 175 without trying to even farm for gears. With all the post recenlty, new player wants to beat those older player that has been playing for years generating a lot of zeny, collecting a lot of gear, leveling to 175, in like what a month? i prefer if player actually work hard to get 175 then asking to make stuff easy for them to try and beat older player.

Edit: not saying you're new, the other forum poster that are new.

Nct has bot too, Oda even banned them in his tiki tuesday show. they can obviously take advantage of the bb unlike Bio4.

Edited by EveGenesis, 14 December 2015 - 08:00 AM.

#65 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:10 AM

There is no need for exaggeration, okay i know. But well, bad gear player are suppose to get to 175 anyways too? a player with uncarded shield, with uncarded armor, uncarded garment is suppose to get 175? oh a rk with uncarded and unrefine gear reach 175, yeah right.

I think player should work hard for it, not expect to get 175 without trying to even farm for gears. With all the post recenlty, new player wants to beat those older player that has been playing for years generating a lot of zeny, collecting a lot of gear, leveling to 175, in like what a month? i prefer if player actually work hard to get 175 then asking to make stuff easy for them to try and beat older player.

Edit: not saying you're new, the other forum poster that are new.

Nct has bot too, Oda even banned them in his tiki tuesday show. they can obviously take advantage of the bb unlike Bio4.

i agree with you. But this whole "bb4nct" discussion main intention isnt to make 175 is way easier for newbie. It is so that those who prefer to solo will get another option for leveling place.

Btw, i have a feeling that you never actually level up using nct..

#66 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:13 AM

i agree with you. But this whole "bb4nct" discussion main intention isnt to make 175 is way easier for newbie. It is so that those who prefer to solo will get another option for leveling place.

Btw, i have a feeling that you never actually level up using nct..

I did level in nct using gene, it wasn't too bad. Kiting the clock is way too easy, i get around 0.1% per 4~5 clock kill without bmx3 (level 165)

#67 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:59 AM

I remember when people cried about Turn In being really hard. 

#68 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:05 AM

I can understand he who thinks getting to 175 should be hard. But that does not represent all of us. 

Some likes to play harder game, some not. So please don't stand on moral high ground as if RO is designed to be that way and laugh at others who has other thoughts and say you don't deserve 175/other things. That is, forgive me, somehow disgusting. 

Besides, I don't like easy game too. Getting 175 should worth something, I totally agree with that. That is why I have only reached 171 after 2 years playing. =/  I can leveling in Bio4 and NCT without bb to get to 175, that is only a matter of time. I already have it planned.

Again, it is about diversity.

This reminds me of the odacious balloon, where when it was announced, on the first page most of the replies were asking to nerf it. Interesting thing is, starting from 2nd page, there are many other voices that asking that balloon to maintain the effect. Well we all know the result, it was nerved to 1% aspd. Thing is, Oda did not listen enough opinions. I personally think a nerf to 3-5% aspd is at best. Well, this is only my opinion, I don't try to force other to accept it.

The problem here is quite many of us always try to force other to accept their opinion. Well, I can understand that too, because we tend to do that. 

Still, it is about diversity. Easier but slower way to 175, or harder but faster way, it should be yours to choose. 

Edited by Althes, 14 December 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#69 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:13 AM

Problem is, RO isn't hard game at all even with bio4 party leveling. All it takes is just time really. Nothing is hard about leveling atm.

#70 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:30 AM

^

#71 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

I can understand he who thinks getting to 175 should be hard. But that does not represent all of us. 

Some likes to play harder game, some not. So please don't stand on moral high ground as if RO is designed to be that way and laugh at others who has other thoughts and say you don't deserve 175/other things. That is, forgive me, somehow disgusting. 

Besides, I don't like easy game too. Getting 175 should worth something, I totally agree with that. That is why I have only reached 171 after 2 years playing. =/  I can leveling in Bio4 and NCT without bb to get to 175, that is only a matter of time. I already have it planned.

Again, it is about diversity.

This reminds me of the odacious balloon, where when it was announced, on the first page most of the replies were asking to nerf it. Interesting thing is, starting from 2nd page, there are many other voices that asking that balloon to maintain the effect. Well we all know the result, it was nerved to 1% aspd. Thing is, Oda did not listen enough opinions. I personally think a nerf to 3-5% aspd is at best. Well, this is only my opinion, I don't try to force other to accept it.

The problem here is quite many of us always try to force other to accept their opinion. Well, I can understand that too, because we tend to do that. 

Still, it is about diversity. Easier but slower way to 175, or harder but faster way, it should be yours to choose. 

If you don't want to 'play a harder game' there's nothing forcing you to reach max level. Barring the new instances (which only require you to be level 160, easily done without even going near bio4 or nct) there's no content in the game that you have to be level 175 for.

Diversity? There's already plenty of people leveling in nct. It's not like not putting in bounty boards means no one is going to level there, because, well, there's obviously already heaps of people there right now, which is why this thread even exists.

It's not about diversity. It's about people wanting every aspect of the game to be just as easy as the last. nct right now is perfectly viable for 175'ing characters, something that isn't even a requirement to 'play the game'. It's slower and takes more time than leveling did pre-150, as it should. If you really want max level so bad you should be prepared to work for it, whether it's in getting and maintaining a bio4 party or grinding your brains out in nct.

Edited by hotel, 14 December 2015 - 11:52 AM.

#72 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:03 PM

You're defining the meaning of 175 as well as easiness to leveling for me. Please don't. 

#73 Victorh3x3

Victorh3x3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:48 PM

One more thing into consideration, to level in NCT you are going to waste many more Bmx3 than in Bio4. And the loot is so bad compared to bio4(OPB, cards and ghost chill + bounty money and EMH), so if people are saying that players with no gears and less rich are going to steamroll to 175 in NCT, i can`t say that for sure, because of the cost. 

#74 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

ok i will admit it, i'm too lazy to level (also have too many characters to level at a time, but that's a different issue). if they put NCT bbs in, i miiiiiiiight decide to actually level my GX. if not, i will just continue getting my 3% exp per day from doing instances.

#75 Omkarfuji100

Omkarfuji100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

ok i will admit it, i'm too lazy to level (also have too many characters to level at a time, but that's a different issue). if they put NCT bbs in, i miiiiiiiight decide to actually level my GX. if not, i will just continue getting my 3% exp per day from doing instances.

If you do the Morse cave instance and kill the final two bosses with BMX3 and VIP;

You get around 10% base exp and 8% job expat lvl 169 i.e. around 25m base exp and some 22m job exp

Then grind for the remaining duration of BMX3 at NCT which nets around 12-15% depending upon your speed.

With this setup you can reach 175 in 3 weeks by playing only an hour a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users