Returning player,Sura and completely lost and gearless. - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player,Sura and completely lost and gearless.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

Well i just returned to the game,use to play ragnarok with my gf but we had a really bad breakup so i gave my stuff away and  left.

And....now im back,Sura is level 100/16 and completely gearless,i mean apart from a +5 hard coat and some shoes i got NOTHING lol.

Well thanks to Santa i was able to reset my stats/Skill,used an ifrit mask and ring combo for some fun while leveling so i was heavily invested in int,now thanks to the bearded guy i get a clean slate.

Would apreciate some info on stats and builds for my Sura,thankfully on an older account i didnt use i found some cards so now i have about 20 million to spend on gear,yeah i know its close to nothing compared to all those with the high end gear (like i use to  have) but thats life,so i would also apreciate some advice on what gear should i get him with those measly 20 million,and maybe a good place to use him for some farming.

Thanks in advance for the replies and marry christmas :)

Signed:

Umpa Lumpa

Sura 100/16

Chaos Server

(Accepting Christmas gifts) just kidding hehe

Edited by Djaytorre, 24 December 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#2 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

Well due to me having a cold and the damn cold medicine i was drowsy and seem to have dropped the card that was worth about 22 million...so now im down to 250ks or so hehe.

Anyway this is a pic of me and my current gear,could use some advice on some place to farm for drops,dont mind the long hours but it has to be easy enough so i dont spend money on pots,really cant afford them,here is my Sura:

http://i246.photobuc...zpsawuzb7yb.jpg

Hope the stats are ok,i went with a skyblow build for now,is there any place where i could farm mobs for drops? Dont need to get rich right away,just make some zenny little by little so i can upgrade my gear a bit.

Thanks

P.S:Was going to buy some Kafra shop items to sell with my merchant but that is on hold at the moment,car broke down so no money left to do that :/

Edited by Djaytorre, 26 December 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

oh hey you were an AB party leader in high TI yesterday D:

same name anyway

Edited by Kaddy!, 26 December 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#4 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:16 AM

oh hey you were an AB party leader in high TI yesterday D:

Me,nope must be mistaken...yesterday i was in Sphinx killing Pasanas.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:18 AM

oh I had you confused with this person http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7 I guess.

#6 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

oh I had you confused with this person http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7 I guess.

Must be,hey now that i think about it maybe i should sell him my name,he would probably like it better without the _ in the name rofl.

Just kidding ;)

#7 Andradee

Andradee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:54 PM

EDIT: I just read a thread and realized I was mistaken on a few things. Primarily, Flash Combo can be obtained early and is ideal for lvling. I went 5 sky blow which works for nogg road but will be a waste of skill points later on, so I'll need to reset. Do a forum search for Sura leveling or sura pvm build for excellent info. 

I just came back and am a sura also. lvl 106/17. Been using sky blow to lvl in magma dungeon lvl 2 (nogg road) doing the yuno bounty board and eden turn ins. 

The stats that I have seen used most in our level range are: (base)
str 80-90

agi 80-90
dex ~60
int 1-40
vit 1-40

This is primarily because sky blow gets dmg from agi and also from str. Many guides and people on the forum recommend this to start with until you have enough job lvls to move into flash combo or rampage blaster. As for leveling, I would say enjoy the Low level TI from Gramps in Eden while you can @ lvl 100. I'd say farm it and just keep stacking up the job exp since the MID TI (nepenthes and violy's) is not really doable on a sky blow sura.

Since you are low on the zeny's, if you can kill anolians they drop carga mace [2] which is a good weapon to use with racial or % modifier cards. 

Hope this helps! Also, just do a quick search on the forums for sura and there is a ton of more info. Many good sura posters here.

Here are some links i found helpful:
A helpful "zeny making" guide that had a lot of info i was unaware of:
https://forums.warpp...s-here-for-you/

A speed leveling guide that outlines quests and such you can do:
https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

Edited by Andradee, 28 December 2015 - 02:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users