Disconnected due to 3rd party software? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Disconnected due to 3rd party software?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ILuuuv

ILuuuv

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:20 PM

I can't get on Dragon Saga because it says I'm running 3rd party programs.

I last logged on in September and I do not run any 3rd party hacker programs on my computer.

I want to leave reinstalling as a last resort.

#2 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:09 PM

This was already said in another topic, if I remember right. There are no false detections of third party programs, so you are using one. There is no other possibility and in most cases programs like AutoHotkey are the reason for the detection and this is also a third party program and restricted.

So I'd advice you to uninstall the program causing this issue and start playing like it is supposed to be.

#3 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:41 PM

ItJB523.jpg

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:38 PM

Here's the link to that topic https://forums.warpp...party-software/

Don't be hostile against people, even if Popcorn said there are no false positives, that doesn't mean everyone who get's this is automatically a cheater and if you look further down there Popcorn says he'll look into this.

Most likely scenario is that you are running some program that causes this, that doesn't necessarily have to be a cheating tool or anything, just something that somehow effects the game I guess. Just go through your program and processes and think if any of them could cause it, and test that one. If you find it do post here as to which one it is.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:44 AM

We checked it several times now and there are no false positives. For all "false positives" they vanished after I offered to give the particular players a tool to check which "non-3rd-Party-Tools" are running in the background. But the problem solved itself then for everyone - it's a real miracle! However, AutoHotkey can be used for different purposes outside the game, so just disable it while playing Dragon Saga (look at the system tray if you see a green box with a white 'H', then it's running). And don't try to re-enable the tool after Dragon Saga has been started and is running - AHK is detected anyways.

#6 ILuuuv

ILuuuv

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:19 PM

I already know that there are no false positives.

Maybe I should've clarified, if I have a 3rd party program on my computer, I do not know what they are.

@Popcorn If you have the tool to check which "non-3rd-Party-Tools" are running in the background, I'd love to get it.

Since September I have installed/downloaded/updated:

Guild Wars 2

League of Legends

Andyroid + Virtualbox

Shuffle Move for Pokemon Shuffle

Osu! + songs

JMOL

Firefox

Adobe Flash Player for Firefox

AVG free edition (probably)

iTunes

Windows 10 (not installed)