[kRO] Dead Men's Graveyard Memorial Dungeon Renewal and New Cards/Enchants (Dec. 23rd, 2015) - Page 3 - kRO/jRO Translation Station - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[kRO] Dead Men's Graveyard Memorial Dungeon Renewal and New Cards/Enchants (Dec. 23rd, 2015)

92 replies to this topic

#51 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

you can have the ifrit cards i dont care

OP or not the cards are rare and for the amount of effort and time to get one makes it deserve very strong attributes.

#52 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:58 PM

I'm all for defensive buffs and new content like that but I really don't think we need anything to either directly increase, or indirectly benefit by way of effects like DEF bypassing, our already heavily bloated ATK and skills with obscenely high modifiers.

I'd be fine with what you just said if iRO had separated balancing department. Which we do not, and have no control over future contents' scaling and etc. Hence why its actually better that we get anything in vanilla condition. 

#53 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

I'd be fine with what you just said if iRO had separated balancing department. Which we do not, and have no control over future contents' scaling and etc. Hence why its actually better that we get anything in vanilla condition. 

Vanilla condition, so you would be happy assuming that enchant rates are 100% for the hat enchants, farming over 2b items? Assuming iRO still is around by that time.

#54 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

Vanilla condition, so you would be happy assuming that enchant rates are 100% for the hat enchants, farming over 2b items? Assuming iRO still is around by that time.

Yes. I don't lose the hat, I can earn my gears, and I dont need to depend on others to upgrade it =)

#55 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

you can have the ifrit cards i dont care

OP or not the cards are rare and for the amount of effort and time to get one makes it deserve very strong attributes.

That's a very short-sighted and selfish way of thinking. Top-end damage output facilitated by rare items is where balancing needs to be focused, not where it should be omitted.

The idea of "balance" as you've shared with us here is precisely the reason why the game is considered to be "broken" on so many levels, and why people still idolise tourney conditions.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 December 2015 - 07:46 PM.

#56 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:46 PM

What's breaking the game is not overpowered gears. Don't extrapolate woe to pvm. if you wanna limit gears during woe that's your perogative. The same tarts who are against the aspd+1 gear saying it limits build variety are the same one who use lots of FAW and don't argue that it breaks the game since it's pretty much the default garment.

- I would like for them to swear off using FAWS and Temp boots since they are all OP then, duh.

What's breaking the game are:

1. crap patches that are not tested before they are released

2. promised updates that have not happened

3. the mvp card dupe fiasco - still no deadlines for fix

4. BB and BMX3 duping

5. crappy market nailed by the flood of upgrade events (how many weeks are we at now for hammer?)

6. Bots. FFS everyweek new post about the same bs, and they still there.

Solve this before you talk of op stuff, they kill the game much much more and are in your face now.

Between stupid attributes to rare mvp cards that will POSSIBLY endanger a game vs actual BS that is killing the game NOW, if you choose to make more noise over the former than the latter you are the short sighted one.

Don't make it personal, you started it first.

Edited by LegendaryTorgue, 31 December 2015 - 07:47 PM.

#57 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

That kind of stuff completely trivialises PvM too. Doesn't need to be versus other players for it to be an issue. There's no semblance of difficulty in RO, even in end-game content which was designed to be "difficult".

But if you like solo facerolling then w/e; it's toxic for the game and shortens its lifespan, and will just run people out of content and reasons to interact faster, but if you guys are happy then it's a-ok I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh also I make noise over both, this is just the topic that's being dealt with in this particular thread :v

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 31 December 2015 - 07:55 PM.

#58 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

kRO and jRO has different ASPD formula, iRO and every other server seems to follow jRO's, thus why the kRO's ASPD gears becomes debatable if it comes to iRO.

#59 StandByMe

StandByMe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

What's breaking the game is not overpowered gears. Don't extrapolate woe to pvm. if you wanna limit gears during woe that's your perogative. The same tarts who are against the aspd+1 gear saying it limits build variety are the same one who use lots of FAW and don't argue that it breaks the game since it's pretty much the default garment.
- I would like for them to swear off using FAWS and Temp boots since they are all OP then, duh.

4. BB and BMX3 duping
5. crappy market nailed by the flood of upgrade events (how many weeks are we at now for hammer?)

Solve this before you talk of op stuff, they kill the game much much more and are in your face now.

Between stupid attributes to rare mvp cards that will POSSIBLY endanger a game vs actual BS that is killing the game NOW, if you choose to make more noise over the former than the latter you are the short sighted one.

love it ^^

#60 Danh

Danh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

If you guys dont like OP stuffs then go play Classic. 2016 i want to play with no boundaries lol

#61 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:36 PM

4. BB and BMX3 duping

+1

#62 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

So you are saying to let things break before fixing instead of being preemptive.

#63 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:26 PM

Oh, I guess I did left out some info there. Theres chance that you can fail upgrading your enchant. And also, its not entirely about farming 2b items. Monster there also drop Fragments of grudge now, as well as mvp monster drops Crystal which gives you 100~300 Fragements per opening. And MVP spawns right after mvp dies, so its pretty frequent. 

Fragment price dropped significantly after they made this new renewal to MVP drop and etc in kRO. And they're making upgrade fairly quickly atm.

And on the side note, FAW in kRO have chance to break when you enchant the last slot. Main reason why iRO is so much easier compared to kRO is that a lot of stuff has been implanted half-assed. 

Edited by CharAznable, 31 December 2015 - 10:30 PM.

#64 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:31 PM

So you are saying to let things break before fixing instead of being preemptive.

Wrong. I am saying it won't break the game. The world won't end. And the planet won't stop spinning cos of fear mongering.

#65 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:34 PM

Oh, I guess I did left out some info there. Theres chance that you can fail upgrading your enchant. And also, its not entirely about farming 2b items. Monster there also drop Fragments of grudge now, as well as mvp monster drops Crystal which gives you 100~300 Fragements per opening. And MVP spawns right after mvp dies, so its pretty frequent. 

Fragment price dropped significantly after they made this new renewal to MVP drop and etc in kRO. And they're making upgrade fairly quickly atm.

And on the side note, FAW in kRO have chance to break when you enchant the last slot. Main reason why iRO is so much easier compared to kRO is that a lot of stuff has been implanted half-assed. 

The main reason imo is because we love to modify things we get because we believe we're better than kRO :heh: :heh: :heh:

#66 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:51 PM

The main reason imo is because we love to modify things we get because we believe we're better than kRO :heh: :heh: :heh:

One can believe in anything. Its also fairly subjective thing to say. For one, I think kRO is better because its vanilla server. Only reason I'm playing iRO is because of better ping within my location and friends. Otherwise, I would never looked at iRO. 

Edited by CharAznable, 31 December 2015 - 11:52 PM.

#67 Danh

Danh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:11 AM

The Weak dies The Strong survives 2016 We are more than ready for OP Stuffs  :go:

#68 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:35 AM

^
Lols, by the time we get this update is probably 2 years later.
Considering that this instance/map is hard too 3-4 months for the first card and 12+ months for few more cards. Nothing to really worry about :v ( when there is a lot of card maybe 4 years later?) ~~~~~ (it won't be 2016 :y)
:D

Edit: as you can see we still have some content we haven't get from 4 years ago, and I remember hearing iro will always be a year behind kro ( this update is like what dec 2015, by the time we get it it's 2017~)

If it's through hard work and presistance farming yeah I don't mind. Not from cash shop gear~

Edited by EveGenesis, 01 January 2016 - 12:37 AM.

#69 kira26

kira26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:55 AM

2016's wish for iRO:

At least have the Horror Toy Factory ready. So looking forward to that new Kimi boss

#70 Danh

Danh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:01 AM

^
Lols, by the time we get this update is probably 2 years later.
Considering that this instance/map is hard too 3-4 months for the first card and 12+ months for few more cards. Nothing to really worry about :v ( when there is a lot of card maybe 4 years later?) ~~~~~ (it won't be 2016 :y)
:D

Edit: as you can see we still have some content we haven't get from 4 years ago, and I remember hearing iro will always be a year behind kro ( this update is like what dec 2015, by the time we get it it's 2017~)

If it's through hard work and presistance farming yeah I don't mind. Not from cash shop gear~

2017-18 or even 20 dont care the thing is more OP stuffs more fun people complain too much about this OP and that OP then you probably play the wrong server lol 

#71 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

coming to a server near you in 2067

#72 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:26 AM

2016's wish for iRO:

At least have the Horror Toy Factory ready. So looking forward to that new Kimi boss

I hope so
I'm also looking forward for it
Oda did mention that we're getting more updates this year including vending limit (if I'm not mistaken)

#73 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

was this the case from when FAWs were first implemented or was this patched in later

#74 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:04 AM

iRO's script was like missing so iRO made their own, or requested an easier version from kRO, or something. We couldn't enchant 'em at first, then they did "something" then we had the NPC we have now, which was different than kRO's. It was noted on day1 it was different than kRO's system. I believe our RWC pendant/ring NPC is also very different.

#75 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

IMO. I think MVP cards are garment card, not weapon cards.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users