My AD/Cart Cannon MVP&PVM genetic - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My AD/Cart Cannon MVP&PVM genetic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 clief03

clief03

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:30 PM

I've been trought a lot of doubts about wich WEAPON to use when mvping or mobing with cart cannon, so here it is:
I recently bought An Erde CLEAN, that i will improve as soon as i get money
But i dont think this is realy the best option
I realy want a preety simple set of weapons(only 2. Or 3) to my genetic, so Im just plaining to nake this erde my MVP main weapon and a red sieger sword to PVM instances
Im preety naive in this point so i have sone questions

1: I opted for a 1handed weapon because i enjoy the high def a shield can give, so i dont want a 2 handed one, but, why Erde is strong for AD(AB) if it does not aply the axe mastery passive and, does it proc AD %dmg of the weapon passive? Realy?
I want answers about wich weapons are better for me to pvm without a big dificilty And also doing mvp with a cheap weap like Erde

2: what weapons you wear on your genetic?

#2 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:18 AM

Mastery ATK sucks anyway so dont bother too much about that.

All about your 1.) question you can read up on both pinned Genetic Posts here and here

If you have a Dieter and do want to use "Pyroclastic", then you would need a Unbreakable Weapon like a Mace or Axe Type weapon. Except you will FCP/ Chem. Weap. yourself everytime while leveling. Then you can use the Naght Sieger as your all purpose weapon. But it is forced fire element. Dont forget this while leveling with CC. Doesnt matter for MVPing though.

Erde is really good, if you can get yourself 2 high EA Enchants on it (2x 4/5/6).
---

- 2.) I am using my +11 2x AS EA4/5 Erde and multiple Race Carded Thanatos Mace for Fire Expansion. Caramel Carded Thana Mace at Scara Hall 3 is awesome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users