The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#26 OSiaO

OSiaO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

Super mate, i really like your guide. Following it al around. So detailed and well explained. The little things like where is the thief guild in pyramide really makes things just a lot more easier for me as player.

My question is, why do you not select more vit? isn't stun imuum needed?

now u pointed out, i found that i forgot to mention ti.;;

my SINX stat was made like so in the basis of that i am going to use rogue's treasure.

to maximize the potent of rogue's treasure, i had to have 90 str/agi.

if one was not to use rogue's treasure better option will be 90agi and 40~60vit and rest in STR.

at this level 40str~90str don't make a big diff in atk. 

atk all relies on the use of EDP.

but after a while(at level120+) str will shine.

you can choose to invest in vit early(makes scaraba a lot easier) or STR early (will level up faster in exchange of increased postion use)

#27 gatygun

gatygun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:00 PM

now u pointed out, i found that i forgot to mention ti.;;

my SINX stat was made like so in the basis of that i am going to use rogue's treasure.

to maximize the potent of rogue's treasure, i had to have 90 str/agi.

if one was not to use rogue's treasure better option will be 90agi and 40~60vit and rest in STR.

at this level 40str~90str don't make a big diff in atk. 

atk all relies on the use of EDP.

but after a while(at level120+) str will shine.

you can choose to invest in vit early(makes scaraba a lot easier) or STR early (will level up faster in exchange of increased postion use)

Ah thanks for your reaction. I also saw that the skill after rolling cutter named cross ripper slasher isn't selected by you. why is that?

#28 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:52 AM

guyss, at job lv 35 i had this following skill :

rolling cutter 5
cross ripper slasher 5
new poison research 10
dark illusion 5
cloaking exceed 3
cross impact 3

i got 3 point to spend,for leveling purposes what skill I should go first? should I go to dark claw or hallu walk? or maxing cloaking exceed (it hurts my sp at lv 3)

thanks!

#29 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:26 AM

Cloaking exceed > dark claw > hallu walk

#30 Jim85

Jim85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

Excellent guide. This should be pinned. /no1

#31 Jim85

Jim85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

Is there an alternative for quad dili spec jur when leveling as a sin? The SP drain is too much and I'd like to keep my FAW as my garment. Hillslion cards are too expensive. Andre? Size damage cards? Thanks again for your guide. I made a sin pretty easily bec of this.

#32 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:43 PM

Is there an alternative for quad dili spec jur when leveling as a sin? The SP drain is too much and I'd like to keep my FAW as my garment. Hillslion cards are too expensive. Andre? Size damage cards? Thanks again for your guide. I made a sin pretty easily bec of this.

Better invest on leech gears rather than increasing damage
Get Hunter Fly carded weapon, Rideword Hat/Vanargand Helm, Blood Sucker
Also, HBP is more versatile than FAW for efficient leveling
If you have these you can level without any pots (or at least very few pots)

Edited by Khaioz, 20 January 2016 - 08:43 PM.

#33 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

i used a +7 triple malacious jur from sin to 150 gx (pre-175, pre-ghost palace)

#34 Jim85

Jim85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

Thank you for your replies. I recently just job changed to assassin, this is my first time to try this class. If I were to follow Sia's guide and use a quad malicious spec jur instead of a quad damage card jur, would that be ok? Will this not affect my leveling? I use a wakwak faw and an earth deleter armor for sp leech. I'll be doing groves / orcs until 56, the sticky webfoot quest til 71 then the juno bounty boards just like the guide.

#35 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

Thank you for your replies. I recently just job changed to assassin, this is my first time to try this class. If I were to follow Sia's guide and use a quad malicious spec jur instead of a quad damage card jur, would that be ok? Will this not affect my leveling? I use a wakwak faw and an earth deleter armor for sp leech. I'll be doing groves / orcs until 56, the sticky webfoot quest til 71 then the juno bounty boards just like the guide.

Leech gears will make leveling easier and budget wise as you only need to spend money on poison bottles
You'll rarely need pots
If you have money, get Rideword Hat and you can switch to Porcellio carded armor to increase your damage
You'll have to get Raydric/Deviling carded garment so that you can survive mobs

Edited by Khaioz, 20 January 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#36 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:29 AM

i don't like spec jurs b/c base damage is so low. using a rwh + triple malicious jur should already be sufficient hp leech; otherwise you can look at getting a succubus pet as well.

bloodsucker if you have the budget.

#37 Jim85

Jim85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

Hey Necro. So I'm at the harpys now. I have a +9 spec jur[4] and a +9 jur[3], which would be better to use for hunter fly cards? And also, if the Rideword Hat isn't upgraded to 9, will the hp leech still be good enough if paired with the hunter fly carded weapon? Thanks.

#38 gatygun

gatygun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:57 AM

Got +9 rideword hat + 2x hunter fly krishna, If you got 6 weapon slots i would just push them all full with regen cards. But at the other end if your damage is low those regen cards are not going to regen a whole lot i guess.

#39 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:59 AM

i would still go with the regular jur and get rwh to +9 as soon as enriched is back in. u could also buy a succubus pet; they're very cheap right now. i've never needed a pet but i had a +9 rwh and 3x hf jur.

#40 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:14 PM

grab succubus pet while its cheap. its really helps.  :no1:

I soloing scarab hall 2 from 130-140 in a day with only +0 RWH  +5 hunterfly thana + succu pet and hardly ever die

the new world spotlight are such bless for us early lv GX

120-130 at manuk field

130 ~ at scarab hall (dont foget to get eden quest 131-140, its 20% / hour )

#41 3703130502164637410

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:12 PM

Great guide, I just wonder where do you go for leveling after lv145? I'm not a fan of RC and High TI is just too hard to find a party. 7MJjuaB.png

Edited by 3703130502164637410, 02 February 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#42 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

Great guide, I just wonder where do you go for leveling after lv145? I'm not a fan of RC and High TI is just too hard to find a party. 7MJjuaB.png

Well, most of the gxes in this server are solo grinding
RC leveling will always be faster
It's kinda hard and slow to level by ctrl+click
But with your setup and gears you can go MVP

#43 gatygun

gatygun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:10 PM

Hey Necro. So I'm at the harpys now. I have a +9 spec jur[4] and a +9 jur[3], which would be better to use for hunter fly cards? And also, if the Rideword Hat isn't upgraded to 9, will the hp leech still be good enough if paired with the hunter fly carded weapon? Thanks.

Hunter fly cards work off damage, the more damage the more the healing. Low damage low amounts of healing. Get the weapon with the most damage output. Krishna + handcuffs + 2 hunterfly's are the best solution as it gives you tons of dmg.

At 120 thanatos katar + hunter fly card.

For you jur is probably the best way to go.

#44 SrColD

SrColD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

Is it dead?

last active 18 january

#45 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Is it dead?

last active 18 january

Bring it back to life haha

#46 gatygun

gatygun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:40 AM

Kill mvp's, do Eternal Tower, do old glassheim, or try to kill monsters in biolabs or just party there.

But like everybody already said before, leveling withour RC is slow as hell no matter if you 1/2 shot monsters. Pulling a group of 30 monsters and killing them in 2-3 seconds without losing any hp / sp is the best level solution ever.

#47 OSiaO

OSiaO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:15 AM

well this isn't dead, technically i only write what i actually leveled up and such. so just need more time to do the mid /late kind of stuff. however i will say for sure that mid level stuff and gear suggestion is coming up real soon(before end of march)

keen eyes might have noticed that this guide, although was posted in 1day, took me nearly 4month to come this far.

so i can't be super quick and reactive. but you can rely on it to expand a little by little as time goes by

reason it takes so long is, i usually make 3~4characters in that level range to test proof the concept.

meaning for 1~100 gx guide i made and delted 4 level 100 gxs in the process, and i will have to make 3~4 level 130gxs to write 100~130part and so on. 

Edited by OSiaO, 23 February 2016 - 06:17 AM.

#48 OSiaO

OSiaO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:24 AM

if you could afford it, use bapho+drake carded FQL and icepick or damage multiplier quad main gouche for leveling, it will be nearing the efficiency of RC.

#49 OSiaO

OSiaO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:29 AM

unless you are high on budget, i am kind of hesitant in recommending 4 HF carded weapon due to their low damage. 4HF weapon and RWH is great for HP leeching but if you actually try it out, it does not help you survive in mobbed situation as your HP intake will not be able to catch up with the HP drain as your per proc amount is low.

i would rather save the price of 4HF and get a 9RWH instead of 4HF card at that stage and rather get chakram or khrishna or other katar that has higher ATK before considering HF carding.

or 

WPH or rudolf hat or other healing factor boosting item might be a much better option..

my recommendation is unfrozen wind armor or deadly armor with 2 snowier card accessories to be used with ice cream.

cheapest option and most healing potent option at that level.

deadly cotton shirt + 2 snowier accessories are most cost effective healing factor item for low level

#50 7062150608110435693

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

Where can I get fencer scrolls?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users