The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats - Page 3 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#51 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:36 AM

from the monthly cash shop boxes.

conversely you can purchase low level merc scrolls with zeny from the respective merc guilds but the higher level ones cost loyalty points, not zeny to purchase in game.

if you are vip you also get a free merc rental of your choice (up to level 8 version) every couple hours.

more info here

http://irowiki.org/w...ercenary_System

#52 bayuazni

bayuazni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:19 PM

This guide is help full (i saw other guide in this forum, they are all just posting MVP video instead to show us how to leveling, good gear to obtain, and how to survive while leveling)

I hope you continue this guide till 150 or more, iam 121 gx who got bit hard to find good leveling spot out side the gramps

#53 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:14 PM

This should be pinned.

#54 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:22 AM

This guide is help full (i saw other guide in this forum, they are all just posting MVP video instead to show us how to leveling, good gear to obtain, and how to survive while leveling)

I hope you continue this guide till 150 or more, iam 121 gx who got bit hard to find good leveling spot out side the gramps

are you seriously complaining that a thread called "GX MVP Videos" contains videos of GX MVPing?

#55 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:31 AM

The MVP Videos are for entertainment purposes. Which seems to entertain a lot of people....

Guides and Entertainment serve 2 different purposes which is completely fine

#56 virgos

virgos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:53 AM

lol. there`s also guide there about "instances, gears, stats/skill build, Etc..."  not just KILLING MVP at all xDD

Edited by virgos, 18 March 2016 - 10:26 AM.

#57 bayuazni

bayuazni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

Its not complaining, it is just comparing which one is a good guide LOL, id love to see MVP video also, but this guide is the best, should be pinned

#58 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

For the High Thief part, did you use VIP to get your brandish spear scroll? are there any alternatives for non-VIP people?

#59 bayuazni

bayuazni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

For the High Thief part, did you use VIP to get your brandish spear scroll? are there any alternatives for non-VIP people?

I personally when i hit level 99 before trans, i always bought mercenaries level 6-7 as much i can. You can still use it when you go to valhalla, i always do this everytime i transsing my char

#60 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:11 AM

I borrowed my friend's +9 vana is it a better alternative to undead knight faceworm skin? I also have a +4 RWH and an incubus pet

Edited by mikkotinamide, 21 March 2016 - 09:12 AM.

#61 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:43 PM

My High Thief is now around 40/40. from job change to thief to around level 36-38, i prefer going to orc village first. There are more mobs and i've spent less mercenary potion and strawberries (for hiding). You'll suffer from the level gap penalty on experience if you go to orc dungeon right away. Orc zombie is 51 while orc skel is 53 and (based on iro wiki) you only get 40% of exp for killing monsters more than 15 levels higher than you.

#62 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:53 PM

jobchange at job lvl 42 okay?  :p_laugh:

#63 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:57 AM

yes i did. 73/31 at the moment. btw, what's a good pure RC build? what's the recommended dex? is the irowiki build good enough?

#64 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:35 AM

Pure RC build would be

120 str and be able to reach 190 asdp

Fs and atk equips, +12 eddga, +12 temp str with fs7

#65 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

I can't seem to pull-off leveling by spamming meteor assault. I have a similar gear set-up with your sinx guide except for the head gear. I have rudolf hairband instead of the WPH+alarm. What seems to be the problem?

#66 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:56 PM

Post your equips and stats and I will see what is missing. I leveled both of my SinX really fast using Meteor Assault.

#67 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:01 PM

sinx_zps84xoil2i.png

+7 2 HF krishna FS5 Agi+3
+5 Hurricane Jamadhar

I easily run out of hp and sp pots when spamming MA.

#68 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

Ok, this is what you need.

Buy a nidhoggur garmet and put a raydric card in it.
Earth deleter card
Assassin handcuff (increases your krishna dmg)

With this setup you just need to mob large quantities or monsters 10+ and spam meteor assault, every time you kill a monster you will get 10 sp back because of earth deleter card.

Try to get a bit more vit and maybe a different weapon so you can wear a shield. A sword possibly.

You still might need some sp items but it will be much less.

#69 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:19 PM

Assassin handcuffs requires level 100 to be equipped.

I'm sort of out of funds for that. I just want to figure out how op pulled it off with that kind of set-up

#70 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:44 PM

should pin +1 for updated gx guide ^^

#71 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:19 PM

Assassin handcuffs requires level 100 to be equipped.

I'm sort of out of funds for that. I just want to figure out how op pulled it off with that kind of set-up

Where are you leveling at the moment? Try Harpies and get a Marduk so you won't have a problem with being silenced. Change your shoes to either a Variant or Vidar's.

#72 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:45 AM

Where are you leveling at the moment? Try Harpies and get a Marduk so you won't have a problem with being silenced. Change your shoes to either a Variant or Vidar's.

Well i'm a gx now leveling at nogg 2. from around 71-90 i grimtoothed stapos then went to TI since the spotlight for veins ended. I wasnt able to do MA leveling at TI when i was around 70-80 since the mobs then were teddy bears and uzhas which hit hard. I leveled using MA when there were headless mules and harpies in low TI by spamming carrot + rudolf hairband, MA and green potions.

Why isnt anyone suggesting bsb + shackles? 50 atk makes a huge difference under EDP

Edited by mikkotinamide, 09 April 2016 - 12:48 AM.

#73 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:28 AM

Why isnt anyone suggesting bsb + shackles? 50 atk makes a huge difference under EDP

Because there are better options. It's an okay combo if you're starting out and low on zeny but heavy (less pots/poison bottles/etc).

#74 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:29 AM

Because there are better options. It's an okay combo if you're starting out and low on zeny but heavy (less pots/poison bottles/etc).

and what other better options are there offense-wise?

what's a good leveling spot after nogg 2? currently level 

#75 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:49 AM

and what other better options are there offense-wise?

what's a good leveling spot after nogg 2? currently level 

Temporal stat boots (enchanted) if you need damage or Variants if you want more safety.

RWC ring, bako, glorious ring, Rogue's Treasure depending on what you need.

The bad part of the BSB+Shackles is that you lose 700 weight and boots/acc slot for that 50 atk. Not worth it imo.

I went nogg2->rachel sanctuary/cursed monastery->scarabas/MVPs till 150 at that time. After 150 I mostly leveled through MVPing/ET/old GH. Gonna try nightmare clocktower when (if? kek) I get my gear back.

EDIT:

Oh, stick to spotlighted maps if you can, nogg with spotlight will be fast/easy into the 120s.

Way too many typos, kill me pls.

Edited by OniichanN, 09 April 2016 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users