A frank discussion about Classic - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 16 votes

A frank discussion about Classic

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:22 PM

Moderator mandated disclaimer : This conversation is for the the current players of Classic to express concerns, derision, hopes and dreams. If you're from renewal and you're interested in playing Classic that's great! But please remember this server is not a cryogenically restored version of whatever pre-renewal server you came from. It's developed very much it's own way. Please try to accept that if giving an opinion.

Any trolling or personal shots will be directed to a moderator for irradiating. I don't wish to see people prevented from expressing their thoughts, so just trolling to shut down any discussion is going to be looked upon very unkindly.

I'm going to break down the issues as clearly as I can. Not all of these come from me, a lot of this I'm expressing for people who feel that they're not listened to, or can't post for whatever reasons.

A lot of renewal players will say they don't play Classic because it will hit a wall when it runs out of updates. I think a lot of people overlook the fact that Classic can very well just continue onwards with a Marvel-style alternative universe content.

But this means

- we need new items.

All new items need thorough discussion and testing. It might seem like the item doesn't do much, but for example, when the Skull cap combo was added, it was adding MATK incorrectly, (I believe it was flat matk instead of a %) and some older items such as the Staff of Destruction were operating incorrectly leading to huge outputs of damage that otherwise shouldn't have happened. It doesn't matter how old or innocuous an item may seem, we have a test server now. It must be used before items are added no matter how "harmless" they may seem.

- we need new maps.

From what I understand (and I'm sure I will be corrected if I am wrong) Classic can have MAPS added fairly easily (not instances), but not monsters/visible gears such as hats until kRO help out.

- we need places to discuss the future.

Talking about needing XYZ changes is always going to be contentious, especially if the community has no way to talk between each other and come to an understanding. Let me be the first to say, almost nobody talks ingame outside of their guild/social group. Our only interactions come from stabbifying and deadifying each other on the battlefield.

The result of this is that when a topic comes up that is a change or addition to classic, it gets talked in great depth and a fairly rapid exchange of ideas happens. Some people get a bit overheated about it (you only want this because it benefits you/harms us etc) and sure, you know what, that stuff is going to be said. It's not entirely helpful but there can be validity in thinking about player biases toward a certain change. Personally I try to leave that stuff out, if I think something is too good for my group, I will say so! Either way, these exchanges need to happen so the community learns to understand eachother a bit instead of these discussions being forbidden and quickly shut down. I like to attempt to understand the other side. 

Unlike renewal, we're not waiting for kRO to dump an update into our laps and the staff say often how much they rely on the players for their information. Should we not be making sure that information is as valid as possible? This is why classic players need to TALK.

-The server's PR

Classic still feels like a side weekend project, not gonna pull any punches about that.

- Cleaning up communication with the staff

So I said that it's important for the community to talk. Yeah, it's gonna be noisy and messy and in all that chaos, ideas and solutions are created. This is a question for you, staff. How do we take the results of this and relay it to you cleanly? Would you allow player representatives or players you've worked with in the past / still do to compile the important things for you? You guys don't have time and we care. Don't waste or stifle the energy of the classic community.

Now on to some key issues the community members bring up often

- PVM interaction

Is PVM too easy now leading to a lack of interaction in game?

Lack of diversity

New players can't find people to party with, therefore they enter an "empty server"

- KVM

Could KVM be a replacement for gear that could be used to create new episodes and content in the game? Will it impact the game a lot? Is there a way to make sure KVM items aren't subject to exploit or abuse (the flamberge exploit comes to mind).

KVM is a good example of old gear that will need to be tested extensively on Sakray.

- Prize medal system

Could this be reworked into getting veteran players to interact with new players?

- God items

Consumption of excess pieces, reworking the quest, new god items to move the old guilds on from the new ones, enhancing the "bad" god items?

- WoE Decline

This is the inevitable death cry of all RO servers and the game becomes saturated with the results of WoE and no new goals are present. Should WoE be altered to match the size of the server?

- PVP doesn't exist

New battlegrounds might help, but lets schedule a pvp night? What night would people prefer?

- Server Promotion

Encourage more people to stream! Let's get that video contest n0ne talked about in the patch notes thread.

I'm going to add to this thread as things come up. The idea is I'd like to see Classic players exchanging ideas about the future and attempting to understand eachother.

Pleease do not bring cheats into this topic. That's a different discussion.

#2 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:49 PM

That's the problem with Classic. You're playing on an old version of ragnarok that can't be updated by renewal content.

When I came back to RO, I started again on Classic. It was fun for the nostalgia and meeting old friends, but renewal is way better in everyway once you're willing to accept how things are.

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

That's the problem with Classic. You're playing on an old version of ragnarok that can't be updated by renewal content.

When I came back to RO, I started again on Classic. It was fun for the nostalgia and meeting old friends, but renewal is way better in everyway once you're willing to accept how things are.

Why can't it? There's nothing preventing alternative content.

As I detailed, there are things that can indeed be done and are done to an extent.

A little throttled by kRO, but we still have rotating challenge dungeons in the mean time.

Edited by Xellie, 28 January 2016 - 03:51 PM.

#4 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

@Topic

I remember Xellie suggesting about slotted mid as quests that would require players to gather items in order to create one instead of getting them easily via boxes.  I still vouch for that! I think it will give us new things to do and can also have positive effects on the market.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 January 2016 - 05:10 PM.
Removed quote

#5 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

-The server's PR

- WoE Decline

- Server Promotion

Considering these 4 points are a major issue across all 3 iRO servers and not just Classic, that should really say something.

Edited by Toxn, 28 January 2016 - 04:06 PM.

#6 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:08 PM

Considering these 4 points are a major issue across all 3 iRO servers and not just Classic, that should really say something.

You may be right, but it definitely affects Classic more as we are dependent on WP for the development, it's not about slinging updates from kRO on to the server then sliding the localized files back on top. (I know it's more involved than that, but trying to simplify it here)

#7 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:24 PM

To the trolls, don't turn this into all out war, as yourselves suggested earlier this week. We already have too many issues to care about, we shouldn't have to deal with this too  :p_sad:

@thread

Posting to show that there are more people from different guilds/pov that care about Classic.

I will try not to repeat things already said,

>we need new items.

I agree the game needs more end game content. While I understand our current limitations, I have hopes on the new kRO people. We need to make sure we're doing everything so that, as soon as we get room for new content, we have it at least theoretically ready.

>we need new maps.

See above.

>we need places to discuss the future.

Now this is very important. Check all the recent patch notes. Lots of players suggested stuff. We NEED to communicate. Forums ain't the best way, this seems to be common sense. Not only player to player, but players to staff too.

> The server's PR

100% agreed.

>Cleaning up communication with the staff

See above. Oh boy do we need to talk!

> PVM interaction

Lots of ideas were created by players to create a way for newer players to pvm together with older and estabilished ones. It's definetely one of the things that most drives players away.

> KVM

Not a fan of KVM. But as long as the end game content need is real, i'm up to talk about it and support an implementation through TESTING.

> Prize medal system

Too sad about medals to say much things. 

> God items

I don't possess enough knowledge about it to say much. Maybe buffing the "lesser" god items could be useful. Maybe removing them from woe scene (don't throw stones at me people). I think it should have its own discussion.

> WoE Decline

We NEED to work on econs/castle numbers. It sounds like desperation but... server is in critical state. Woe is the main aspect of pre-renewal game. Come on guys ;-;.

> PVP doesn't exist

I miss PvP. Some sort of event with some mild reward would be welcome. i'm sure players can have some sweet ideas.

> Server Promotion

Video contests, advertising. It may not seem profitable, but i guarantee an emptier server is not good to profits too.

Can we have further discussion without derailing the damn thread? If you can't help, not screwing up is already a good start.

Love you all,

ry.

#8 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

Why can't it? There's nothing preventing alternative content.

As I detailed, there are things that can indeed be done and are done to an extent.

A little throttled by kRO, but we still have rotating challenge dungeons in the mean time.

You are asking for Renewal without the Renewal mechanics. Renewal itself can barely get things, and you expect Classic to get this level of customisation? Tis but a dream.

#9 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

I think I'll give Classic a try.

Is Classic's irowiki still up to date?

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

I think I'll give Classic a try.

Is Classic's irowiki still up to date?

For the most part.

#11 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:53 PM

Nono remember ragnarok just isn't that sort of game, there's no problem here /s

I was thinking I needed to make a proper response to that post I'm referencing in the patch note thread but maybe it's better posted here.

Edited by rojoky113, 28 January 2016 - 04:53 PM.

#12 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

Thank you for taking care of the trolling Cinna

~~~~~

I think I heard that we can not add new items. Does that mean we cant take a previous item and revamp it.

Lets say replacing something like Apple o archer with some new item and gif?

The OP made a lot of good points. Classic from a new person (or new person returning) is not a "CLASSIC" server.

When it came out it was supposed to be server based off of pre renewal that would have been great. Anyone that has played for a long time all have some great memories of leveling places. Like say for instance the cross in GH or argioppes. All those places we congregated to level when we were still new to iro. Meeting friends that would build into guilds and close friends. Now you level so fast its pointless to not solo and that also means just soloing the whole game till you randomly put yourself into a guild.

So if this game is not going to be a classic server we should move on to making it something better. Adding what we can. BALANCING what is there so new guilds have at least a chance. Creating new items if we can in some way to help IRO Classic become something better.

Fungineering when it started was the whole point.

Edited by Mayhem, 28 January 2016 - 05:23 PM.

#13 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

The topic has been cleared from noise.

Any further troll, spam, drama and non constructive posts will be removed without a notice. Keeping up with that silly behavior will lead your posting privileges to be locked down.

#14 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

^

Thanks Cinnamon,

This topic is too important to be de-railed. Changing things on classic will benefit both players and WP and the discussion must happen.

#15 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

>we need new items.

Same question as before, can we take useless items and turn them into something better and just replace the stats, icon, and everything? like non slotted hat. take it out of shop and replace it with __________.

>we need new maps.

I agree. If this is duable that would be really fun to have.

>we need places to discuss the future.

I agree with the past responders, Man I have seen so much stuff every week during maint. Great ideas and it just ends with server is up and never a responce.

> The server's PR

100% agreed.

>Cleaning up communication with the staff

Use who you have to the fullest and make the server great

> PVM interaction

I would love it to become harder to level. Leveling and adventuring with poeple is one of the greatest things. Being able to 99 in a week......well that was pretty boring honestly. That just takes pvm out basically.

> KVM

Dont care too much, but it would be nice if it was revamped. Make it more fun of a game, and allow less people to que. If there are only 3 on each team, code it to let it go through and let them battle.

> God items

Not sure about buffing others. I think coming up with equally hard things to find "god items" would be nice. and make creating new ones HARD

> WoE Decline

Do you want to play pvp game knowing the other person will win every week, every game, every time. Like fighting a novice 10 with a whitesmith 99?.

> Server Promotion

I still think a second site or a split part of the site would be nice. Maybe have a tab right up top. Renewal button and Classic button. Click it and it just replaces everything on the page with the appropriate server info.

**And I still invite all those people who were trolling to come join the conversation if they have something of importance to say. Come help talk and make iro better**

>Forum voting????

Ok wait I remember when we got rid of this vote/downvote thing on the forum back in the day because people could not handle it like adults. People would just down vote people to troll or downvote people just because they didnt like them. Just questioning it after I saw what happened. Does this need to go away again?

Edited by Mayhem, 28 January 2016 - 05:33 PM.

#16 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

- we need new items.

Renewal needs new items too.
We haven't had a lot of new equipment lately and we're wayyyyy too far behind, so at least you know how we feel.

- we need new maps.

We need updated on Renewal, again, we're almost 3 years behind on certain things.

Our maps don't need to be created by an in house team, we just need the data from kRO and to have it translated.

- we need places to discuss the future.

You do need a place to discuss your future because constant threads and complaining cause unrest on both sides of the "fight"

-The server's PR

Classic is Campitor's baby pretty much, he's stated that before.

But honestly, I don't have much sympathy for people who choose to only play on a server that they knew wouldn't get updated very much.

It was never promised that you would get loads of custom updates.

Everyone seems to need more communication, but just because they don't answer immediately doesn't mean they are listening or trying to plan a solution for all 3 servers.

- PVM interaction

PvM on Classic needs every easy way to level removed other than fencer scrolls.

There needs to be way for new players to jump into things.

Most people who choose to play on Classic are players that have played the game before.

There needs to be kill counts that award Raydric cards and the essentials.

You can't cheese this with mercenaries since they don't count when getting the killing blow on "kill counts"

Something like the Overlook dungeon on Renewal would be idea, but NPCs or boards would also do the trick

Have battleground week(ends) where you can earn double badges for a period of time.

- KVM

KVM needs to be added because it's part of the Classic experience.

No ifs ands or buts, it need to be added.

- Prize medal system

Campitor already has a solution in mind that will most likely work flawlessly.

- God items

God items just need to be the way they always were, especially now that it's been proven that Classic will rise to the occasion of rolling the seals.

Not sure if the number needs to be adjusted when Janeway is gone or not.

- WoE Decline

WoE is in a bad spot on Classic.

The number of castles needs to be reduced and incentives for breaking econ need to be added.

- PVP doesn't exist

New battlegrounds are a bad idea when you don't even have KvM

People get gear and don't go back, it's always been like this.

Have double badges from time to time and maybe add more WoE supplies

- Server Promotion

Streaming should be something you want to do, not an incentivized tool for personal gain.

if you get popular enough, you can make money from it.

Possibly start a recruiting campaign for Classic and let people refer new players to earn free VIP time.

Edited by Myzery, 28 January 2016 - 05:43 PM.

#17 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

-The server's PR
Classic still feels like a side weekend project, not gonna pull any punches about that.

So I said that it's important for the community to talk. Yeah, it's gonna be noisy and messy and in all that chaos, ideas and solutions are created. This is a question for you, staff. How do we take the results of this and relay it to you cleanly? Would you allow player representatives or players you've worked with in the past / still do to compile the important things for you? You guys don't have time and we care. Don't waste or stifle the energy of the classic community.

Now on to some key issues the community members bring up often

- Server Promotion
Encourage more people to stream! Let's get that video contest n0ne talked about in the patch notes thread.

I'm going to add to this thread as things come up. The idea is I'd like to see Classic players exchanging ideas about the future and attempting to understand eachother.

Pleease do not bring cheats into this topic. That's a different discussion.

Alright, now for some constructive thoughts on the raised points I can comment on from my end.

With regards to server PR and promotions, unfortunately those go hand-in-hand with kRO's development enthusiasm Classic or otherwise. Advertising iRO in the state it is right now with the myriad of bugs and cheaters around simply does not do us any good. Showing a buggy game to potential players is only going to adversely affect iRO's reputation, and we don't want that when we absolutely need (not "want", need) new players.

If we want to market iRO, we need kRO to be more enthusiastic about shipping bugfixes and better administration tools to us, there's no way around it.

-----

On the subject of communications with staff, this certainly needs some work done. As it stands, the best way to get their attention is to cause a public fuss on the forums. I'm going to go out and say that VMod arbitrated interactions with the CMs, without a preceding public fuss, don't work because I tried that once and they (the CMs) never did read my PM.

The ticket system should be the ideal way we get things handled, but as it stands it's really clunky and slow and the GMs working in it have a less than stellar reputation when it comes to anything more difficult than banhammering easy-to-see abusers (and sometimes even that...).

The solution to this is better GM training and the CMs actually, you know, managing the community. Not an easy solution, but this too has no shortcut around it as far as I can see.

#18 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:37 PM

Nevermind, leave it here. Really useful.

Edited by ShinRyoma, 28 January 2016 - 05:40 PM.

#19 Jacqueli

Jacqueli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

The topic has been cleared from noise.

Any further troll, spam, drama and non constructive posts will be removed without a notice. Keeping up with that silly behavior will lead your posting privileges to be locked down.

Didn't realize my last post was noise.

This is what I meant about pushing people away from bothering about considering the server again, certainly made a point and stance to me. Didn't realize there were server segregated related rules when involving posting on this forum.

#20 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

@ Myzery.

Yes. Just yes. It doesnt have to be classic vs renewal. I hope you know that. If you think that, how about everyone bury the hatchet.

It would be great if you started a topic JUST like this in the renewal section and had people give thoughts about renewal there.

I love some of your suggestions for classic though

@Jacqueli

I think your post just got caught up in the clearing and trying to get the thread back on point to what it was supposed to be talking about. The OP wanted to talk about classic and though I missed your post, feel free and invited to add in your thoughts on classic for sure

Edited by Mayhem, 28 January 2016 - 05:44 PM.

#21 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:14 PM

If we're talking about brand new players, I feel like there is little that can be done to attract them to Classic. Anyone coming to RO without prior knowledge will only see Classic as a basic version of Renewal. There doesn't seem to be much you can advertise about it other than the fact that it's what the game would be without all the extra content Renewal brought. And when your strongest selling point is based on what your server lacks rather than what it has, it's probably not going to be very popular.

Going down the 'Marvel-esque alternate universe' path is the best bet to make things more interesting, but you'll have to go down quite far to differentiate the server from Renewal sufficiently so that new players can tell it's its own server and not Renewal's handicapped younger sibling. The 'Classic' tag is also going to have to be dropped.

Although if we're actually talking about getting Renewal or private server players to play Classic, it's going to be a whole different can of worms.

Edited by hotel, 28 January 2016 - 08:16 PM.

#22 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

I think the problem is with the lack of need for kRO to actually send WP actual content or care enough about us. I'm being very realistic here by comparing this to the update speed of games like WOW or .A, with their millions of players and still content updates and patches only every 4-6months. 

Given the size of the game currently, with only 3K players in game and probably half of them bots or vends, I kind of view that there is a good lack of incentives for the companies to chase updates here although we players want them real bad. Probably only updates they view have big enough impact, like new classes such as kagerou/rebellion, were really pursued hard. As a result, the game's balance is pretty damn bad on renewal when lots of other balance issues are not given a ****, which extrapolates to even worse conditions on classic, given the even smaller amount of people.  In such a case, I sincerely don't see how classic can move beyond the "weekend project status" unless there are more players, or the existing players inside classic being loaded donors for WP. 

So dear WP, what can we do to help you persuade both your management and kRO's management to finally give us the updates we want?

#23 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

Didn't realize my last post was noise.

This is what I meant about pushing people away from bothering about considering the server again, certainly made a point and stance to me. Didn't realize there were server segregated related rules when involving posting on this forum.

I do understand where you're coming from but there's some good reasons for Classic players to want a little bit of separation.

- Situational awareness. We understand our server much better and how the active community reacts to things as they are our friends/family/guildmates/playmates

- There are more renewal players than Classic players. This means that there's a real threat that Classic players will be overwhelmed and the topic will turn constantly back to renewal. Nobody is denying that renewal has its own issues (oh it does) but they aren't the same and honestly Classic players may be a little upset because their playerbase has more than halved in ~3 months.

- There are a lot of classic specific issues that people who even play the server aren't familiar with (see the god item crap); it's insanely complicated and the extra ado about renewal just makes communication very, very difficult.

So sometimes separation is necessary. I feel like this is one of those times, as to speak out on a generalization from the Classic community about how the staff treat their server....

Classic is little more than a weekend project

I honestly believe Oda doesn't give a -_-

They don't care, it's all about extra kp income.

They have no desire to make Classic better

Oda sees Classic as a headache. A thorn in his side as you will and wishes it to die.

No matter what happens, renewal will always get it's stuff from kRO. ALWAYS. Classic depends on it's relationship between WP and the players. I'm not saying the players who expressed the above feelings are correct, but it is something that the staff should consider addressing.

Fixing the broken relationship between the community and community members and the staff is extremely important. Even if it's Oda spending some time on Classic only events (renewal has those), or getting the Classic PVP tournaments/events rolling, or just giving Classic it's own little section for guides so that it's easier for people to find what they're looking for instead of wading through 50 forums mostly devoted to renewal, that will show that the staff respect Classic as a server/game and NOT just as a place for renewal people to visit when bored.

Edited by Xellie, 28 January 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#24 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

No matter what happens, renewal will always get it's stuff from kRO. ALWAYS.

I wouldn't be so quick to state that that firmly.

As far as I know, the Drooping Gunslinger costume we got as part of the Rebellion update is something currently only available here on iRO Renewal, made specifically for us:

This is something we special requested for our roll out as far as I know we are the only ones to have it right now.

It's not an everyday occurrence, but it is clear WP can send special requests upstream for Chaos/Thor's sake and have them worked on with tangible results.

#25 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:15 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to state that that firmly.

As far as I know, the Drooping Gunslinger costume we got as part of the Rebellion update is something currently only available here on iRO Renewal, made specifically for us:
It's not an everyday occurrence, but it is clear WP can send special requests upstream for Chaos/Thor's sake and have them worked on with tangible results.

Pretty sure headgears had been there for localizations before, ofc they later goto other servers.

And I think Xellie's point wasn't that renewal receives updates ONLY from kRO, but the fact that it does receive things from kRO as a natural process, the GMs don't have to go out of their way to do it.

Classic on the other hand doesn't receive support from kRO unless explicitly asked for.

Anyways we are derailing from the original topic again.

Edit : I honestly don't take alot of your posts seriously because you seem to post for the sake of posting, just to up your post count.

Edited by Heart, 28 January 2016 - 11:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users