Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos - Page 16 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
750 replies to this topic

#376 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Max i've done was 55-60k per hit... wanted to try with insignias but for some reason game doesn't lets me log in

#377 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

Int 1/1 Flattery Robe vs. Hero Magic Coat comparison.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/150

Edited by Kusanagisama, 31 May 2017 - 10:40 PM.

#378 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

This one is for you, Yggdrasil. Bijou instance with my second warlock.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/151

Download on your replay folder and replay it. Featuring 95K+ per hit waterball on Amdarais.

#379 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:14 PM

Op video, damn let's me down seeing the difference in dmg now with that robe haha, must farm it hard! Hopefully i'll have the will to do so :V

#380 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

:thx:

#381 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

This one is for you, Yggdrasil. Bijou instance with my second warlock.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/151

Download on your replay folder and replay it. Featuring 95K+ per hit waterball on Amdarais.

Thanks for the replay. Its amazing, I will try the same tactics with my warlock later. Hes at lv.150 though, so a bit weaker than yours, I hope to get 80K per kit. :D

#382 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

This one is with my 142 WL. Also easy, but with way less DPS.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/152

#383 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

This is how sorc becomes a faster FW farmer than GX :v

Spoiler

#384 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

How to '-'

#385 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

This one is with my 142 WL. Also easy, but with way less DPS.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/152

Its still pretty good, just about 20% less than the DPS from your higher level class. For me the issue is that I am reluctant to put a card on my Flattery Robe, so I had to switch to a different robe with protection of Frozen status/Water magic, this significantly lowers my DPS. I wonder though, is it worth inserting an Evil Druid Card to the Flattery Robe? Once carded, it will be extremely risky to desocket it in future since Evil Druid card is not an MVP card. Also how is Celine Ribbon compared to Ordinary Black Magician Hat in terms of this instance?

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 05 June 2017 - 06:36 PM.

#386 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

I plan to have a lot of them. The first was carded with Evil Druid, the second will be with Pasana, after that Swordfish and Dokebi, unless I make a Int 5 or 6. If I manage this feat, I'll save it for an MVP card. And start camping Nightmare Amon Ra and doing OGH with my GX, gene and 2 warlocks everyday. XD

Celine Ribbon is better than OBMH when you have 100% MDEF bypass and is using Waterball or Soul Expansion, since OBMH don't boost these (Chain Lightning as well, for the same reason). For CR and ES, OBMH is still better, but who uses Earth Strain, anyways? :P I'm looking forward the implementation of Yara Card, which is basically an Elvira for Water/Holy.

#387 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

Headless Mule Card Mr Kusanagi, not Iara the mermaid that gave Bonus to Holy and Water Magic.

Sorc spammable diamond dust will be more OP when this card introduced :P

#388 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

I see, thats good for you. I plan to have only one flattery robe, I dont think enchanting/resetting the robe 50-100 times to get INT2/3 or INT 3/3 is anything I can go through more than one time, its easily one of the most frustrating things on RO. I dont have a Celine Ribbon yet, have to go through the Horror Toy Factory and beat Celine Kimi first, which wont happen until I reach lv.160 at least. And yeah, it seems that the card is Headless Mule Card, the boost in water magic damage is nice, although for holy its completely useless to warlocks/sorcerers. It would be so much nicer if they introduce a Holy element spell for warlocks/sorcerers, or make an accessory card that enables lv.10 Adoramus. I feel so hopeless against shadow 3-4 monsters, cant rely on spamming Comet.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 06 June 2017 - 04:48 AM.

#389 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:09 AM

Headless Mule Card Mr Kusanagi, not Iara the mermaid that gave Bonus to Holy and Water Magic.

Sorc spammable diamond dust will be more OP when this card introduced :P

Sorry, you're right. Gravity is WRONG, though. It should've been either Iara or Piranha card. Makes no sense to be Headless Mule... Thanks for correcting me.

I see, thats good for you. I plan to have only one flattery robe, I dont think enchanting/resetting the robe 50-100 times to get INT2/3 or INT 3/3 is anything I can go through more than one time, its easily one of the most frustrating things on RO. I dont have a Celine Ribbon yet, have to go through the Horror Toy Factory and beat Celine Kimi first, which wont happen until I reach lv.160 at least. And yeah, it seems that the card is Headless Mule Card, the boost in water magic damage is nice, although for holy its completely useless to warlocks/sorcerers. It would be so much nicer if they introduce a Holy element spell for warlocks/sorcerers, or make an accessory card that enables lv.10 Adoramus. I feel so hopeless against shadow 3-4 monsters, cant rely on spamming Comet.

Water is enough. Shadow and Holy Monsters are 2 hystoric weaknesses of wizards. They were somewhat kind to give us comet and reduce it, but it still sucks to fight boss monsters of these elements. When they're not boss, it's freeze > Crimson Rock or freeze > Chain Lightning. They should've made Hell Inferno usable though. I hope we can get jRO staves that boost shadow property magic.

#390 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:49 AM

This is how sorc becomes a faster FW farmer than GX :v

Spoiler

Sorc is actually able to compete with RK while using no MVP cards for Faceworm speedruns. We've a few 7:5X runs with Sorc + Gene. The damage boost to Acid Bomb from stacking all level 2 Insignias and Striking is pretty cool. I'll have to try beating the 6:50 record with Sorc replacing RK in party one of these days.

#391 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:00 AM

Yeah, it's clear speed is insanely fast, the minibosses melt very fast with the insignias usage. It only suffers a bit on the mvp part, it's a pain in the ass to position your pet to not get killed by the lv1 EQ. And then if you move you get it out of the AoE and you mess up with the insignia positioning. Also if you focus on rotating the spells properly you find yourself not spell breaking too much during the long casts. It's a hell of a mess doing that fight on sorc if things don't go your way, wich is why i like to bring someone with me that can 1: have a pretty good single target damage and make good use of the insignias and ; 2:Can at least hold the mvp away from my pet so i don't have to constantly move around to dodge stuff.

#392 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

Bijou Instance bosses using Mob Scarf.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/153

#393 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

That damage it's just so beautiful hahaha, k have been decided. Time to save all the money for one of these.. that 4b price seems kinda impossible to achieve tho xD, how much did you got yours?

#394 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

2B for mine. :(

#395 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:40 AM

Charleston Crisis:

OGH Floor 2:

edit:

oneshotting NCT at 160 without amp:

For some reason replay doesn't save the enchants on Vicious Mind weapons it seems.

It's this Rod, only at +12:

XY2jvIB.png

Edited by kubikyuu, 25 June 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#396 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

Nice videos, its fun to watch how you were kiting against those slow walking OGH monsters. The damage against Bloody/Abysmal Knights aint great, but they cant even reach you. :D And the Vicious Mind Rod is indeed quite OP when it comes to killing Big Bells. My Vicious Mind Rod has +5% MATK, +13% damage on Formless Enemies and +10 INT, so its a bit less powerful against Big Bells(+18%) as yours(+28%). I finally got to lv.160 last night, and refined my Vicious Mind Rod to +14(took 1200 HD Bradium, but it was worth the cost). With this, Big Bells are history, I was able to OHKO them without Mystic Amplification as well, even without Alchemy Gloves. 

#397 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Thanks to LordYggdrasil for lending me his Crimson Rod for this. :D

I should pay more attention to my SP. Totally blaming that on playing characters that never run out of SP!

Edited by Zayaan, 28 June 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#398 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:42 AM

Omg... this videos haha, that spam of Soul Expansion is lovely, and the dmg against Celine is also so good.
The Sorcerer one was actually pretty cool to watch.
Ty for these vids!

Edited by Gabrielr04, 28 June 2017 - 09:43 AM.

#399 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

a bit different sorc rotation than mine but pretty cool too. The mdef pierce really changes the dmg on celine.

I still focus on wind dmg mostly and do (whirlind): Killing Cloud>FW till proc>Pwave>Varetyr>DD>Varetyr>reapply FW or KC> Pwave>repeat

#400 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

Yeah, those videos are awesome, a total beatdown of a supposedly hard MVP boss. iRO wiki says that Celine Kimi has 444 MDEF originally, so without MDEF piercing this cuts 73.5% from magic attacks, so almost 3/4 of the damages are gone. Even if half of the MDEF is bypassed, with 222 MDEF she still receives about 62% reduction in damage. This is a direct result of the flawed MDEF scaling in renewal, and hence why 100% MDEF piercing is needed, or at least close to 100%(90% or more). 

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 28 June 2017 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users