Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos - Page 19 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
750 replies to this topic

#451 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:15 PM

Damage on Ghost Property Monsters +19%, Damage on Formless +13%, Delay -8%.

I'm selling a very simlar on my store (New World's Emporium, Prontera 147,102), but with 20% against Ghost and 9% only against Formless.

For reference, I deal ~370K with my +15 Tomb Raider's Crimson Rod of Echo on Eden Buffs and Takoyaki. :D This one was without Eden Buffs.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 07 August 2017 - 08:16 PM.

#452 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:56 AM

Sick damage. You're making me want a Ghost + Demon VMS or VMR. Preferably Rod since I can't use top headgear Vesper for Thanatos.

#453 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:25 AM

Yeah the Vicious Mind Rod is a way better option due to its compatibility with shields. Even without MDEF piercing it still outclasses Vicious Mind Staff since the 60 Weapon MATK gap can be easily offset by +5% MATK and +20 MATK bonus from Mad Bunny Special. I recall Kusanagisama did an analysis showing that among VMR and VMS, the former is the clear winner.

Btw, nice videos, always exciting to see a showcase of skills from one of the best warlock players.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 08 August 2017 - 04:30 AM.

#454 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

Sick damage. You're making me want a Ghost + Demon VMS or VMR. Preferably Rod since I can't use top headgear Vesper for Thanatos.

I've been trying to get one of these too, but no luck so far. I want to see how far I can go against MoT, Bee and Naght Sieger. I posted here because was surprised by the damage, since he's only affected by the +19%, and the rod is only +10, I was expecting something a little higher than my previous damage only, something like 400 K, not 497 K. And it was not even amped. I didn't get a decent ss of the amped hit... :(

A Nightmare Amon Ra card would also add to greatness here, lol. A Gioia Card as well... and fries with that...  :rice:

Yeah the Vicious Mind Rod is a way better option due to its compatibility with shields. Even without MDEF piercing it still outclasses Vicious Mind Staff since the 60 Weapon MATK gap can be easily offset by +5% MATK and +20 MATK bonus from Mad Bunny Special. I recall Kusanagisama did an analysis showing that among VMR and VMS, the former is the clear winner.

Btw, nice videos, always exciting to see a showcase of skills from one of the best warlock players.

Actually it's because you can get a +X% against Y race enchant, and you can use an RWC Pin or another headgear that is better for not only Crimson Rock and Earth Strain. The Shield helps as well, but it's not the main reason. If you use the staff, you'll need 50% MDEF Bypass from other sources, like the OBMH, which doesn't help in Soul Expasion damage at all, giving only 5% MATK, while the RWC pin supposedly adds +12% at +10, +14% at +12, and a Vesper Card or a "Bypass X% damage from Y race" on the second charm of the staff, which is worse than what you could get with damage increase. Either way, you'll be taking small but significant crops in your damage (if you need the bypass on a charm, it's not small at all, as you could get +10~+20% damage against that race), which will result in the rod being better. Also, you can use a shield. :P It's not guaranteed to get a great rod though, even though I got 2 Gloom Slayers, and bought one that will likely help me against Celine Kimi, but it has a bypass enchant on the second charm slot, so will not be as great as it could. I'll do HTF again someday and post a replay of the fight here.

And last, but not least, thank you for your kind words.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 08 August 2017 - 04:57 AM.

#455 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:03 AM

just the weapon by itself, the 2h vicious is very superior for WLs because of recognized spell and M.Amp.

#456 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:21 PM

Sick damage.

Talking about sick damage, I got the opportunity to test my Gloom Slayer against Gloom. Unfortunately I derped and forgot to swap boots, but here's the result. Enjoy.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/168

#457 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Talking about sick damage, I got the opportunity to test my Gloom Slayer against Gloom. Unfortunately I derped and forgot to swap boots, but here's the result. Enjoy.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/168

Imao, WL definetely needs a boost, no way we can compete against other glasses with such a low damage like this...

Now in serious thought, that's so op and to think that dmg isn't even at it's best since you can keep upgrading the staff 

#458 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

Imao, WL definetely needs a boost, no way we can compete against other glasses with such a low damage like this...

Now in serious thought, that's so op and to think that dmg isn't even at it's best since you can keep upgrading the staff 

Hehehehe... I made a homage to Yggdrasil on that replay. :heh: I want to leave it at +13 next event. Probably not worth to keep upgrading on my current budget levels, specially since it has such a restrict usage (Gloom/Beelzebub/Thanatos/Kiel maybe?).

#459 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:06 PM

Seriously, guys... you should buy the Vicious Mind Rod that I'm selling while hammer is still active... I'll show you later a few more reasons for it.

#460 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

Teaser:

Spoiler

#461 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:23 AM

How much are you selling it for? Thought even if i get it i can't guarantee it will be the same or close since some of my gears are also different from yours xD

#462 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

12M. :P It's +0 though. It's in Prontera 147,102. There's another one for 15M a bit worse than that, but at least it's +6, and saves you NCT combo... you'll want a Cobalt Mineral Card though. :P

#463 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:16 AM

Lol my gears are also -_-.

#464 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:16 AM

ZbuAf0q.jpg

I bought this and remembered Vesper isn't in Sunglasses, sigh.

#465 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:23 AM

ZbuAf0q.jpg

Dat Dex+3 enchant.....so OP!!

#466 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:56 AM

ZbuAf0q.jpg

That's a hell of a staff! Too bad it isn't a rod. :( We'll have to bug the CMs to bring this desocked NPC asap, Yggdrasil Style. I want to see this put to use as well.

BTW, I spend hours trying to record my replays with OBS (only one, because it didn't work), but the screen is never displayed (there's an error message saying that it couldn't access the source or something) that's the reason for the "teaser" there instead of a replay, and it starts recording (a black screen?), but can't stop, and obviosly in the end there's no recorded file in the folder. Messed a lot with settings, but no good. Will try a little more later, but without much hope.

I need suggestions about what to do, or about another software to use.

#467 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:57 AM

That's a hell of a staff! Too bad it isn't a rod. :( We'll have to bug the CMs to bring this desocked NPC asap, Yggdrasil Style. I want to see this put to use as well.

BTW, I spend hours trying to record my replays with OBS (only one, because it didn't work), but the screen is never displayed (there's an error message saying that it couldn't access the source or something) that's the reason for the "teaser" there instead of a replay, and it starts recording (a black screen?), but can't stop, and obviosly in the end there's no recorded file in the folder. Messed a lot with settings, but no good. Will try a little more later, but without much hope.

I need suggestions about what to do, or about another software to use.

Yeah, it has amazing enchants, but its on Vicious Mind Staff, not Rod. This alone is enough for me to not purchase it from the vendor.

:p_idea:

#468 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:37 PM

Not trying to make videos today, but I just had a little talk with Zayaan's friend. Unfortunately he was a man of few words.

First sentence.

Spoiler

Second sentence.

Spoiler

Here's the replay.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/169

Oh, and this is the replay of Celine Kimi's fight... I'll keep trying to make a video, but a lot of my motivation has faded after last try... -_-

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/170

Edited by Kusanagisama, 14 August 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#469 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

I deal around the same damage with RM proc using the VMS at +10. It can probably deal 999k+ with Hell Apocalypse Card, enchanted Flattery Robe and Vesper. Not much point in getting more gear though since it wouldn't reduce the number of hits, but hey, who doesn't like bigger numbers?

Edited by Zayaan, 15 August 2017 - 01:06 AM.

#470 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

That one was no RM. I sold my RM Boots a few months ago, and I still have mixed feelings about if I should have sold it or not. Maybe I'll buy one later, after building up some zeny. :P

Also, need a Gioia Card to one-shot. :heh: VM Weapons can be godly.

#471 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:47 AM

Not trying to make videos today, but I just had a little talk with Zayaan's friend. Unfortunately he was a man of few words.

First sentence.

Spoiler

Second sentence.

Spoiler

Here's the replay.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/169

Oh, and this is the replay of Celine Kimi's fight... I'll keep trying to make a video, but a lot of my motivation has faded after last try... -_-

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/170

Last seconds dedicated to Yggdrasil again Imao

#472 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

Last seconds dedicated to Yggdrasil again Imao

:heh:

OK, I'm done with these jokes. :P

#473 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:12 AM

Just trying a few new gear combinations now that my Sorc is 160 and can use a Vicious Mind Rod.

Since replays do not record the enchants, here they are:
Magic Damage to Neutral Enemies +16%
Magic Damage to Formless Enemies +12%
Int +7

#474 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

Bio 5 out and not a single post here?

SHAME ON YOU ALL.

S H A M E  *pictures YOU in place of Cersei*

S H A M E E E E E E.

#475 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

Bio 5 is not out yet, its still in sakray testing and I wont be surprised if it wont be available for another month or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users