+9 TSOD/Skull cap is crap. You're going to spend twice the time trying to kill mobs, then using a +9 2-handed staff.
As a warlock, your job is to kill the mobs as fast as possible in the least amount of time without getting hit. If you're stacking reduction gears for leveling, you're doing it wrong
120 INT/ 120 DEX
1. Temporal Dex boots > INT boots (preferably +9 Superior)
Mobbing require movement and cast speed. When you have 15 mobs after you, the -0.5 fixed cast time works wonders for Frosty misty, jack frost, and chain lightning. The INT boots will just slow you down. Since you're not using FAW Spell 18, your cast will be like molasses.
2. 120 INT/120 DEX will make your character so much more versatile. If you wish for damage, then you can equip the temp INT. Leveling? use the DEX boots.
3. Replace Crimson Orb. Wear Orleans glove [scaraba] or bradium earring[scaraba] as suggested earlier.
Only wear it if you're using the full set or you have MAX enchants on it which u dont. Also, forget the Medal of Honor and save those badges for KVM staff or Glorious Suit for the insane HP increase.
4. Drain Life is absolute Sh*t. If you're too cheap to use pots or a heal clip, then warlock isn't for you.
5. Skip the HBP.
Save your zeny for +9 FAW Spell 18 or 19. Selling HBP's are a bi*ch because honestly FAWs are superior above every other garment.
6. Trash the Spell flow card set
Get an Int Glove [Phen] or even a Phen Clip. Learn to phen switch.
7. Trash the Crown of Deceit.
Get +9 Ordinary magician hat caster [KK].
If there is 1 last advice I can give you, MDEF is your worst enemy. As you progress, MDEF will start becoming a problem. Some mobs won't even Freeze (JF) because their MDEF is so high.
This is the bare minimum for Warlocks. You can't afford!?!? Make a Genetic to fund yourself or buy kafra shop.
Edited by cory, 03 May 2016 - 08:12 AM.