OK so SoD (red eruma), CoD (KK), diabolus robe (??), Nidhoggur's (raydric), temporal int boots [will go with dex when I have 120], orlean's glove (scaraba), diabolus ring (??). This is what I have right now. I'll get a +9 FAW (raydric; spell 17+) and ordinary mage hat (KK) when I can afford them. Should I bother getting the rest of the crimson set for leveling?
1) ordinairy black magic hat ( whatever refine you can afford + red lichern card, cheap and effective ( 60m for +7 ) or cod +7 with red lichtern card ( lesser dmg but mroe cast speed )
2) robo eyes ( cheap and effective ) 30m
3) ninja scroll 20m
4) sod +9 spell4/4 ( or as close as you can get towards it ), lower spell versions will go for cheap 100m ( any other weapon then sod, is . Don't even bother )
5) faw +17 or higher with raydric card ( only way to go, dont get anything else ) 550m
6) 2x alchemist gloves with scarab cards ( 4m ) 20% fire dmg increase, nothing beats it
7) hero magic coat ( at 160 ), below that? orlean grown + agav card in both ( last option is 30m max )
8) temp dex boots lucky day spell5 ( don't need lucky day specifically, as it's mostly useless anyway )
9) get the free shadow set from those bugs in city's.
Total cost: 824m
Magical shadow items = 50m
Spellflow set = 100m
Cod +9 kk card = 380m
total cost now = 294m
Wan't to reduce the cost further?
Get dex boots without any enchant on it 40m, don't get agav card = 60m discount, get a lower version of sod is probably another 50m discount.
Total cost then 184m
120 dex ( first most important stat )
100 int ( later 120 int )
40 vit ( increase towards your liking
30 agi ( increase towards your liking )
job lvl 30 requirement minimum
1) crimson rock lvl 5
2) recognized spell lvl 1
3) radius lvl 3
4) jack frost lvl 1
5) chain lightning lvl 1
6) earth strain lvl 1
From that point on, you will want to max jack frost first to level 5, reason = bigger aoe = easier to control monsters when farming up.
1) jack frost lvl 5
2) chain lighthing lvl 5
3) drain life upgrade if you like to heal yourself up that way, or just get comet
1x obmh + red lichtern card = 20% fire dmg increase on +7 already
2x alchemist gloves = 20% fire dmg increase
vct output = 30/20/10/30= 90% variable casting,
Some more advice:
1) Get pecopeco hairband ( 20m ), and switch it with while farming monsters up, the running speed makes it far more easier to farm monsters up, switch when you are going to do dmg. Easy with hotkeys. It's basically a permanent priest run speed buff.
2) warlock without gear and the right spec doesn't only do just lesser dmg, it totally sucks. Don't even bother playing it.
The reason for this is because devs decided to exclude gear that is heavily needed to push dmg forwards for warlock, so your main focus is going to be dmg with a decent amount of vct to make it work.
3) get a soul linker and marry it towards your warlock, wizard spirit skill will give you no gem usage on any of your skills, and khaasi ro whatever its called. lvl 3/4 is enough to make you immortal.
4) get drain life lvl 5 for leveling, if you don't like to use healing clip or potions or have a bishop slave behind you if you can dual client.
5) don't ever use reading spellbook unless you want to kill the monsters off with it for some last dmg, because the dmg is absolutely tier as you can't amp your casts, and spellbook in general is annoying to use. Just cast your stuff out. With 120 dex and temp boots + the vct from gear + radius lvl 3, everything will be near instant anyway.
6) sod jupiter thunder effect can unstuck your jack frost monsters because of server delay, use stormgust level 1 to freeze the left overs in place if you can't avoid all the dmg.
7) comet is hardly ever used here, reason for that is because if a monster can't get dmg from any other elements then neutral you are in the wrong place to start with.
8) have fun playing the most fun class in ragnarok when geared .
Given the difference in cost of a CoD (even +9) and a KK card, would it be more cost efficient to de-slot my CoD to recover the KK card if/when I can get an ordinary mage hat?
No, sell it for 380m
I've never heard of frogg hat either
no card slot = its crap, don't bother with it.
Edited by gatygun, 06 May 2016 - 02:40 AM.