Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

I'm not having the issue, besides the short delay for each login.

Just try what I said, and everyone should be able to login just fine.

Otherwise, as you said VModCupcake, make a ticket.

#27 skitters57

skitters57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:47 AM

i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it ,,i did the check all several times ,,checked my graphics ,,,i have not been able to get in for over a week ,,,im stuck on connecting to server,,im just glad i did not buy item mall and not been able to spend it,,,i needed to get premium but if you can never get in most of the time why bother,,,i realize you do the best you can keeping the game up ,,but i don't now if i should keep trying or give the game up,,,i love this game ,,

#28 Knubbis91

Knubbis91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:46 AM

I have on several occasions now waited 1-2 hours for it to log in, but it won't get past "connecting to server". I also tried starting it up from steam, but then it gets stuck on the Warpportal launcher with "Connecting to Warpportal. Please wait". Weird because that's the exact same issue I experienced last time alot of people couldn't connect around May 10-13th.

#29 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it ,,i did the check all several times ,,checked my graphics ,,,i have not been able to get in for over a week ,,,im stuck on connecting to server,,im just glad i did not buy item mall and not been able to spend it,,,i needed to get premium but if you can never get in most of the time why bother,,,i realize you do the best you can keeping the game up ,,but i don't now if i should keep trying or give the game up,,,i love this game ,,

I have on several occasions now waited 1-2 hours for it to log in, but it won't get past "connecting to server". I also tried starting it up from steam, but then it gets stuck on the Warpportal launcher with "Connecting to Warpportal. Please wait". Weird because that's the exact same issue I experienced last time alot of people couldn't connect around May 10-13th.

You should never wait 1 - 2 hours to connect. If it does not work within a few minutes, something is wrong.

Not everyone is having a problem but if you still are, please make a ticket. That will help support pinpoint where the problem is. You should also make a support account so you can view and reply to your tickets online. Here is the link to do both https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

Please don't give up on the game. Just make a ticket so the problem can be found and fixed.

#30 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

Lmao ROSE has the most -_-iest mods.... The only answer they give is "submit a ticket". Almost everyone is having connection isues and the dev team knows this. These are high priority bugs and should be fixed asap instead of waiting till next month or something. This issue has been going on for a while and the only thing they do is a simple server restart as work-around.

Edited by Peteer, 22 May 2016 - 11:38 AM.

#31 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:40 AM

You do realize that the only real DEV is over-seas in Scotland, and trying to fix a problem you can't actually touch or look at is a bit of a hat-trick to pull off. 

#32 Knubbis91

Knubbis91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

You should never wait 1 - 2 hours to connect. If it does not work within a few minutes, something is wrong.

Not everyone is having a problem but if you still are, please make a ticket. That will help support pinpoint where the problem is. You should also make a support account so you can view and reply to your tickets online. Here is the link to do both https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

Please don't give up on the game. Just make a ticket so the problem can be found and fixed.

Oh don't worry, I'm not an impatient guy, usually (I blame the nicotine withdrawal) ;).

I'm providing every bit of information I can to help you identify the problem. For now I realized I can play through a VPN-service, which didn't work for me last time.

A big thank you to all you guys at staff for communicating with us and working hard to solve problems that may arise. Kudos.

#33 iChanel

iChanel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Lemme bump that for ya :bash: :bash:

Meh, still waiting for my winter costume.

#34 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

Meh, still waiting for my winter costume.

If you won a costume contest and did not get the costume, please send Dragonlark a pm with the name of the character that should have gotten it, along with the costume name and she can look into it. 

#35 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:01 PM

I think they're referring to it being released in-game. For example, I was issued my 1k IM for the Centaur set, but it has yet to be released in the LS. I think they're waiting til it's more seasonally appropriate to release them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users