question regarding gx making zenny - Page 4 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

question regarding gx making zenny

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#76 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

I dont think any DD crit should look at havenn's off hand dagger and think i can get that in months/year

hahaha Exactly XD 

everyone sees those Crazy damage videos and thinks. "ok i'm switching DD crit to be like that"

i don't see why your trying to belittle the inexp'd noobs with such childish assumptions .......the topic i created was about making zeny as a gx as it isn't clear how much you can make ''exactly'' anywhere as you claim.

You claim people like you worked very hard and grinded and figured it all out alone by your self. You claim it frustrates you when people wana be ''spoon feed'' as you say, by only asking you the method or the potential results of their own actions huh....i see......

So why is someone like you xMLGzus aka joker practically begging ( multi posting on uber soul morse cave video ) for him to tell you what gears he used/if he had crit:

THAT'S INSANE CONGRATZ MAN Do you use HBP or FAW? Also what is that Blue skill with the sword? how do you get pasted the ghost monster that you have to Crit? do you just wait for lukyday?
photo.jpg 

+Raul Malfavon Thanks! The Blue Sword icon, its a item that adds +30 Crits for 5 Mins and I use HBP
photo.jpg 

+Uber SOUL ahh I c that's cool do you always use HBP or different gear for different things ?
photo.jpg 

+Uber SOUL ahh I c that's cool do you always use HBP or different gear for different things ?
photo.jpg 

different gears

i lol  :heh: ..........so stop tryna insult people...i noob did see haevens dd crit video but i didnt think i will make this today with 25 zenny..........i looked for a way to make the zenny required so i could work towards it hence my original post.

what type of gx makes more zenny?........a decent geared dd crit  gx who only mvps or a decent rc katar build gx that only does ogh instance once a day.

p.s stop saying its all over the internet the way to make 500 milion zenny a week ''google bro'' ''we told every one before now we sick of telling'' unless you can post proof of a detailed post showing how to make ''500 milion a week'' specifically revealing the amount of max zenny that can be made for your hard work ( not go ogh make boot enchant and sell ) dnt bother .....your only exposing your own hideous character.............

Edited by dagger47, 10 May 2016 - 02:58 PM.

#77 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:02 PM

Not that i want to put an end to your fun( but i actually do)
But the method of "500m a week", has a greater chance of giving you an item thats worth barelly 50m, that you'd be lucky if you could even sell it, than to actually give you that amount of money.

But im obviously just thinking on myself, dont mind me.

#78 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

Dagger47, Why do u act like ppl HAVE to share their secrets?

If they feel like doing so that's great but the way you come about asking is the problem.

My advise to you is to join a guild and perhaps ask in your guild wnd just play the game really.

Enjoy the class you play and secondly don't be so desperate and needy when asking for help. Try to be more polite.

#79 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

Dagger47, Why do u act like ppl HAVE to share their secrets?

If they feel like doing so that's great but the way you come about asking is the problem.

My advise to you is to join a guild and perhaps ask in your guild wnd just play the game really.

Enjoy the class you play and secondly don't be so desperate and needy when asking for help. Try to be more polite

Im not being desperate and needy.....look at the convo from start to finish what i asked was reasonable.... it has nothing to do with anyone's ''secrets'' it all common knowledge as every has claimed so far. Unfortunately people wanted to be rude......take the mick and then belittle but as you can see by my posts i swiftly put each of them in their place

aahahahaaahaaa  :mad:

Wait let me get this straight......your saying '' the potential max amount of zenny you can make from an ogh run'' ( which is what im ''now'' requesting be added to the iro wiki ) is some players secret?!.......and should not be shared with everyone?!.....i see interesting......and this of course has nothing to do with your greed of wanting to eat a bigger piece of the pie ...right  :p_devil:

so please  Moyuz777 be a little more considerate of other people :p_sad:

Edited by dagger47, 10 May 2016 - 04:20 PM.

#80 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:02 PM

This topic is the only reason I even visit the class forums at the moment.

dagger47, you tell 'em! Please continue to expose these veterans secrets so that you can make the best zeny making guide going! I'm looking forward to it!

#81 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

the amount of money you can make in any content is not relevant info for wikis, their only purpose is to give information about the content itself.

Also, prices change, supply and demand, new items, etc, so it's irrelevant to post X value per run on any guide.

Ppl should have a bit of common sense in the way that, "ok, the instance rewards me this and this each run, how much are their values? how many times can i do it weekly?" and then you have an average profit. There are no before made numbers anywhere, and it's all subjective. 

Don't worry, i'll keep the secret about making average 400m(possible 1b) a day well shut :)

#82 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Dagger47, continue to make a fool of yourself. Go ahead. U enjoy it

#83 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

Dagger47, continue to make a fool of yourself. Go ahead. U enjoy it

aaaaawwww ur only saying that becoz my response made you look like a fool  :p_laugh:

#84 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

do you even ninny?

#85 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

If a user is in need of assistance game wise then please dear posters do share what you know, trolling for the sake of collecting post count or being all mighty and high does not help you or anyone else. Your postings is a stamp of who you are, so be considerate and give a proper representation on these boards.

The same goes for the OP, when inquiring about game matters try to be as clear as possible. If there is language barrier then you can post in your own language. Yet, if you are not getting the proper answer try again firmly but be polite, eventually you will get the perfect answer. Resorting to picking fights with the posters is just asking for "mod" trouble, do you hear it coming your way?

#86 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

Dagger47, you mean, the response that didn't make sense about adding max zeny per OGH run? LOL...... my 2 year old could figure it out.. See ya!

#87 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:19 PM

what to do when ppl lack interpretation capabilities cinnamod -.-

#88 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

it all common knowledge

If the above statement was true why are you asking details about how much you can make per OGH run.

Anyways, since cinnamon requested

You can get  9Coags + X amount(depending on how many mob drop), 2 OCA (MVP Drops), 2 - 4 Temp Crystals, 0 - 2 Yggdrasilberry, 0-1 Alchemy Glove, 0-4 OPB from a single run of OGH.

You can sell these loots or try you luck with enchanting boots or by opening OCA & OPB for better items, which no one can estimate since they are random.

Please check the market for total value of loots, they change frequently

Both DD Crit and RC GX get same amount of items/loots per OGH (Considering you finish the instance)

Basically in any instance/MVP kill  DD Crit and RC GX make same amount of money if you can finish it, i believe this answers you question in 1st post

Edited by MyNameIsTaken, 10 May 2016 - 04:29 PM.

#89 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

Get bald.

#90 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:22 PM

Ignore the thread and tell them in your mind GIT GUD

#91 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:27 PM

What i said has been clear from the start....your first few posted consisted of a mere 2 to 4 words.......posting for post counts......you added nothing constructive to this conversation so please dnt even bother.

like they say if you dnt have anything nice to say....dnt say anything at all....even after the just mod CM CIN said '' trolling for the sake of collecting post count or being all mighty and high does not help you or anyone else. Your postings is a stamp of who you are, so be considerate and give a proper representation on these boards.''  you posted what im quoting,.......says it all really.....................................

Edited by dagger47, 10 May 2016 - 04:32 PM.

#92 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:34 PM

Get bald.

One-Punch%2BMan%2B-%2B04%2B-%2BLarge%2B0

#93 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:43 PM

If the above statement was true why are you asking details about how much you can make per OGH run.

Anyways, since cinnamon requested

You can get  9Coags + X amount(depending on how many mob drop), 2 OCA (MVP Drops), 2 - 4 Temp Crystals, 0 - 2 Yggdrasilberry, 0-1 Alchemy Glove, 0-4 OPB from a single run of OGH.

You can sell these loots or try you luck with enchanting boots or by opening OCA & OPB for better items, which no one can estimate since they are random.

Please check the market for total value of loots, they change frequently

Both DD Crit and RC GX get same amount of items/loots per OGH (Considering you finish the instance)

Basically in any instance/MVP kill  DD Crit and RC GX make same amount of money if you can finish it, i believe this answers you question in 1st post

thank you i already knew all that ( its on the wiki ) but i appreciate the effort..........

This quote by xMLGzus is all i wanted.....it contains everything i needed......and This is what i will tell every person i meet.....if it decreases the value of temp ld/ad4 by them flooding the market so be it.....im not greedy like some people who have been replying here.

By the way ashuckel u will go bald when my woe machine invest guide comes out...the market value of many things will change aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah  :angry:

i like doing OGH even thought its not the best to get money but with the right Boots being made it is an easy 200-500 mil a week. MVPs are just to Random for me. i spent a great time of this game camping mvps everyday/hour for a LONG period of time and never got a card and they dont Drop anything else that good. 

For my My money comes from OGH  getting Luk botts LD/AD4  or Str boots with LD/FS and all the other decent ones And also Doing Nidd and making the Garbs into Certs. Doing Bako and trying for Tattoo mats.Also Fernir and sarah selling the Shards.

And Like shuckel Said most Instances have there own MVP so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone

I would say RC GX doing Instances makes you more money faster. But there is always that chance of a MVP card and making alot of money 

#94 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

this was my question :

what type of gx makes more zenny?........a decent geared dd crit  gx who only mvps or a decent rc katar build gx that only does ogh instance once a day.

and this answered my question perfectly:

i like doing OGH even thought its not the best to get money but with the right Boots being made it is an easy 200-500 mil a week. MVPs are just to Random for me. i spent a great time of this game camping mvps everyday/hour for a LONG period of time and never got a card and they dont Drop anything else that good. 

For my My money comes from OGH  getting Luk botts LD/AD4  or Str boots with LD/FS and all the other decent ones And also Doing Nidd and making the Garbs into Certs. Doing Bako and trying for Tattoo mats.Also Fernir and sarah selling the Shards.

And Like shuckel Said most Instances have there own MVP so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone

I would say RC GX doing Instances makes you more money faster. But there is always that chance of a MVP card and making alot of money 

every reply before and after was a load of time wasting, posts for counts nonsense..................

i only went along with the rest of the replies becoz i found my own replies amusing  :heh:

#95 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

So the question is: from a dd crit with no double attack that ''CAN ONLY MVP'' ( no rc ) and a rc gx ( that cant 193 dual dagger double attack mvp ) ''AND WIILL ONLY DO INSTANCE'' which would be make more zeny.

My last try to enlitghen you.

Why do you want to limit yourself in doing only instances? Or doing only MVPs?

Why don't you do both?

#96 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:27 PM

i think people mistaken about RC GX can't do MVP-ing, DD crit hype so real  :heh:

the truth RC GX can do decent damage too and u can kill MVP before they do agi up. if happen agi up just change into ctrl crit mode 

about DD crit, not all DD crit user can kill high tier MVP such bio3/4 MVP , ifrit, valk, belze, etc. u must see their gear before imiate  :heh:

literally u still fight same tier MVP DD crit or not, unless u own ridiculous gear  :heh:

#97 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:32 PM

My last try to enlitghen you.

Why do you want to limit yourself in doing only instances? Or doing only MVPs?

Why don't you do both?

This will be my last temp to enlighten you on what i was saying......

I wanted to know if you could only do 1 thing for what ever reason instance or mvp hunting which could potentially be more profitable in a period of 3 months.

Joker/xMLGzus answered that question.

Now ''why i dnt wana do both?

I stated that if i created a dd crit gx capable of killing mvps' i  would have to sell every piece of my rc gx build..........no katar no leech gears left ,,,,i would be left with almost ''no zenny'' left to buy a katar.

So if i took that dd gx to ogh instance the mobs would kill him with no rc and at the point he would only be capable of mvp hunting not becoz i dnt want to do both ( or that i am unaware that a gx can do both ) and that is why i asked the question:

''I want to know if you could only do 1 thing for what ever reason instance or mvp hunting which could potentially be more profitable in a period of 3 months.''

yes i know rc gx can mvp ( im not rich enough to buy my rc gx abrasives so he can kll agi up mvp ) this was a question about  rc vs dd crit in terms of making money.

Edited by dagger47, 10 May 2016 - 05:47 PM.

#98 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

Guys, i give up

#99 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:57 PM

this topic like circle, no end  :heh:

#100 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

just go RC, atleast with drop from instances you will get stable income (oca, coags, mca, etc).  

while hunting mvp with minimal gear would likely make you even poorer with crap drops & dying alot.

INSTANCES

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Instance

try do all of daily / weekly / hourly / various 

read the irowiki page, search youtube to see other people do it in action (gears. strategy), search at forum for that topic etc.

ENCHANT

if you want to gamble on enchant, read this page

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Enchantment

MARKET PRICE 

http://ragi.al/

read and research. everything you need essentially here 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users