Classic June 30th Maintenance - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic June 30th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:11 PM

The EXP/Drops event is extended through next week to celebrate the 4th of July weekend!

Event WoE Ends!

-restrictions removed from WoE maps

-WoE 2 castles revert to pre-event WoE status

-WoE 2 castle drops revert to pre-event WoE status

Hazy Forest

-Monster damage and def are being adjusted to more closely match their stats in pre-renewal (Camp will have more info posted)

Working on adding the Brasilis map for the late July/August event

Let me know what you'd like to see for the next spotlight!

#2 PaulElgan

PaulElgan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:iRO - Classic Loki

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

Hugel for spotlight please :)

#3 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

There was an in game message stating that there's a reward if a new char is made and is levelled to 99 from 15-30th of June, what exactly is the reward?

#4 TheLeafs

TheLeafs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:50 PM

maybe we could have a spotlight around the new maps ? could get people to try them etc.

#5 Fapman

Fapman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:35 PM

Hugel for spotlight please :)

Do you REALLY want more people going to Odins? :heh:

#6 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:02 PM

Honestly at first I appreciated having feedback for the spotlights, but it just ends up turning into the same few people asking for the same two or three spotlights. Couldn't you all just go through a list yourselves and cycle through all of them once before you repeat one?

Edited by Ecclesio, 29 June 2016 - 03:02 PM.

#7 Rayea

Rayea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:13 PM

Skeggiolds should give job exp.....

#8 Nokia909

Nokia909

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:59 PM

Honestly at first I appreciated having feedback for the spotlights, but it just ends up turning into the same few people asking for the same two or three spotlights. Couldn't you all just go through a list yourselves and cycle through all of them once before you repeat one?

THIS THIS THIS THIS ^  :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

#9 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

What about that spend 2k KP thing you have mentioned in last week's patch notes? Is that still gonna be rewarded on the 30th?

Edited by teresias, 30 June 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#10 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:03 PM

I've been away recently.

Can we consider reducing woe2 castle econ by 10 per break? Also think castles should be reduced, mainly in woe2, but we could start with the econ thing.

Yes, I will continue to say this on every patch notes thread I can remember to post in, until I'm given a reason why or why not.

#11 Tolrin

Tolrin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:46 AM

I agree with Ramses and Xellie.  Alchy resets would give chance to other players and new brewers too to be in rank.  Yes, there are new brewers in the server.

And besides, aren't we looking for things to do in Classic? Hunting supplies and brewing to rank would give us something to do, right?  :P

With regard to the alchemist list, I make precisely one week's worth of supplies every week, and stay in #1.  Small guild/solo potters often ask me when the next reset is coming; inactive alchemists need to be removed so that others have their chance.

ca51273d14.jpg

Yup, that alchemist reset is really helping new and small guilds get ranked... wait, no now there's just two of the same guild on the list. 

Edited by Tolrin, 30 June 2016 - 12:46 AM.

#12 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 30 June 2016 - 03:32 AM

I told the Alchemist reset will no resolve any problem. In fact, give so much work.

#13 papu888

papu888

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Classic - Loki

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:36 AM

Server reset will solve all the problems.

#14 TheLeafs

TheLeafs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:04 AM

+ staff reset ? the server ain't gna magically become better just because you reset it. It's like changing a paper over and over just because your pen is leaking, it doesn't solve the problem.

#15 VaIhalla

VaIhalla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:29 AM

ca51273d14.jpg

Yup, that alchemist reset is really helping new and small guilds get ranked... wait, no now there's just two of the same guild on the list. 

HELLO FROM LOS ANGELES! What a beautiful morning.

So many replies, which to pick? Let's post all of them.

1) there are less than 10 guilds on the server, room for everyone!

2) Many guilds have more than one potter on the list, just because our other one got kicked off recently in favour of one shared between all our members instead of an individual, you're now complaining? Did you know we already had 2 on there? Just because the name says Valhalla on two now is the only reason you've come here to bescumber the forums with your opinion about it.

3) some potters belong to individuals not guilds. You imply that all guilds are a hivemind. If you cant control all your members when they do bad things (something something ventrilo something something personal issues), then why should any other guild be held responsible for individuals wanting to rank too?

4) Why do you only post when it involves Xellie and/or Valhalla?

5) We knocked our own guildmate off the list to put the new one on the list - why didn't you complain then?

6) <>

7)<>

8) just play.

9) There are plenty of "small guilds" on the list already. By the way, what does "small guild" mean? There are INDIVIDUALS and guilds with less than 5 (FIVE) WoE attendance on the list. If an individual can do it, how can a guild be smaller than an individual? Valhalla has an attendance of less than 13 more days, are we small yet?

10) Look this list could go on, but we're gonna go get breakfast and the main point is you only really ever show up to post about Xellie/Valhalla. Try being positive for once and maybe more people would help you pot?

#16 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:32 AM

For me, if resolve the Dupe Items Problem. I agree with reset.

This simple puppy* the game because is impossible competive with who do that

#17 VaIhalla

VaIhalla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:25 AM

Like who? It would screw over people who earned their stuff legit too.

reset.png

#18 dzmL

dzmL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:26 AM

6NzjBQ8.jpg

Edited by dzmL, 30 June 2016 - 07:31 AM.

#19 TheLeafs

TheLeafs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

6NzjBQ8.jpg

SUUUUUUH ^

#20 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:38 AM

lol

#21 eboaroli

eboaroli

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

HELLO FROM LOS ANGELES! What a beautiful morning.

#22 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:34 AM

Nevermind... 

Edited by Xandyzor, 30 June 2016 - 10:42 AM.

#23 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:52 AM

hello ppl. how goes the day? (lxst wishes he was at anime expo.... but he stuck in detroit.....)

i did a little list for a guild mate who wanted to know how many guilds there were. after talking with my buddy wrath and crossing off all the "dead" guilds we found that there are about 13 woeing guilds. and to further my personal investigation i did some population math and guesstimated afk/bot/shops so we have about 150 active players left on the server. in my experience only about 65% of the active server population woe. SO , if every guild can field 7-8 players "not toons, ppl" we would all be "big" guilds by classic standard.

we just dont have the 1200 accounts online at woe anymore.

not saying that woe is dead, or server is dead, or whatever other negative thing ppl think or say. just pointing out that if you want 50 vs 50 players in classic.... we need to get 25 extra ppl to play and split into two guilds. and we all know why this wont ever happen.

the solution (opinionated as all 'ell) instead of joining a guild make one. instead of finding a skilled and geared player, make one (or try by helping new players) that miniboss card you need? farm it. that +9 you rlly rlly want? go roll 20 of that item. this game was designed so that you are rewarded for dedication and hard work. you just have to set goals and work. (re read this and i sound like a highschool teacher, lol. but my point is valid) i fought and grinded my way to where i am today and i still have a bunch of room to grow, ppl  will help you if you can show your also willing to work for yourself.

and pls we dont NEED a server wipe. i would play a fresh server, dont misunderstand. but its not the right choice. do we need the gm team to work on some stuff? yes, always. but i do believe that they are aware of what needs some serious work and how to get it put in. 

sorry if i sound like a big meeny, i just got off work.... i swear im really a nice guy :)

Edited by lxst, 30 June 2016 - 10:55 AM.

#24 eboaroli

eboaroli

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

Shouldn't maintenance have started by now or is it 3 PM?

#25 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

There was an in game message stating that there's a reward if a new char is made and is levelled to 99 from 15-30th of June, what exactly is the reward?

We have extended the leveling event to the end of the day on July 4th so people have a little more time to get their characters to 99.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users