Summer Sharing: A Month of Experience Bonuses and Rewards! - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Summer Sharing: A Month of Experience Bonuses and Rewards!

26 replies to this topic

#1 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

FFrLypW.gif

Summer Sharing: Connect to Ragnarok 2 and Win!

A Month of Experience Bonuses and Rewards!

July 1 to July 31

Connect with Ragnarok Online 2 and win prizes for the whole server! From July 1 to July 31, join the fun by following and sharing Ragnarok 2 with friends. Every entry received will help unlock server-wide prizes including Experience Bonuses and fantastic prizes!  

Details

Every entry counts toward a Grand Prize and Rewards for the Entire Server! Entries will be counted throughout the event period, and prizes will be distributed to the entire server every 100 entries. At the end of the event, five winners will be chosen for the Grand Prize!

Server Prizes

Every 100 entries, a new prize level will be unlocked. Once unlocked,everyone who has logged in during the event period will receive the prize! For example, once 100 entries are received, there will be a 100% experience Bonus throughout July. If 300 entries are received, the reward will increase to 200% experience throughout July. Make sure you start participating early so that you can earn BIG bonus experience throughout the month! Experience rates will be adjusted weekly as needed during our regular maintenance. 

3P316GU.jpg

After 500 Entries have been received, additional tiers will unlock! We will announce the new prize tiers once 500 entries are received!

Grand Prize

Grand Prize Reward Package Contains:

20 Blue Spinel
20 Master Battle Manual (30 Minute)
10 Blessing Powder
10 Infinium
1 Elite Membership Card (30 Day)

AND:

1 Permanent Mount of their choice.

Five (5) winners will be contacted through email, so please remember to enter using a valid email address.

To Enter

In order to enter, you must first sign in (using Facebook, Twitter, or Email) to the Gleam.io page linked below. Once you have done that, you can earn additional entries by connecting with Ragnarok 2 accounts in different social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. You can earn additional entries by spreading the word about Ragnarok 2 through things like Retweets and sharing Facebook posts. Some of these activities will give you entries each day, so make sure to check the page frequently to see if you have new options.

Make sure you use a valid Email address to register. We'll be contacting the 5 Grand Prize winners through email after the event is complete. 

Entry Link

To enter, click the link below:

ENTRY PAGE

#2 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:27 PM

625 new entries and still locked in 500.

Question; ¿Exp is added when and is extra to actual xp?. 

uQRGpEX.png

#3 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

625 new entries and still locked in 500.

Question; ¿Exp is added when and is extra to actual xp?. 

Experience rates will be adjusted weekly as needed during our regular maintenance. 

Any changes will probably be implemented on Tuesday July 5th, given how Monday is a holiday in America. This should also include the opening up of new tiers because Varitas has gone home already :P. Following the pattern of old events, yes it should be extra EXP. 

#4 IsaacGS

IsaacGS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

Why the entries are declining? O.O

#5 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

errr...i am seeing something weird with the web, the count go from 666 entries to.....567 and falling  :p_omg:

wP6e07w.png

WmBanLB.png

IrGmIff.png

Edited by 4910131006002030110, 01 July 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#6 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:04 PM

I just saw the entries reaching 684 and then suddenly dropping to 560 atm.

#7 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

The system is automatically flagging the entries that did not complete the task (example: Did not watch a video, did not post a screenshot and tag @PlayRagnarok2, etc.). A few other questionable entries are being manually checked. I'm removing the option to enter using some of these bonus options as they are not being completed honestly and are vulnerable to being exploited. If this continues to be a problem, all entries from the associated account/IP will be removed. 

EXP adjustments and the first wave of prizes will be given out during the next regular maintenance. 

I will be adding a few new ways to enter, including daily entry options.

New prize tiers will be updated this weekend!

*Note* Keep going with the event! Spread the word. If we hit 600, 700, 800, or over 9000 by Maintenance the additional tier rewards will be unlocked/earned automatically and we can get them out during that Maint.

#8 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

make these exp boosts affect quests too at least
or x20 exp boost for 2000 entries lol

#9 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:57 AM

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Thank you for your patience and for participating in the event so far. We've had a huge amount of entries, which is awesome!

A couple of updates:

• Prizes and Exp changes will be made during regular maintenance. The first bunch will go out this week.

• Event Dates were updated to end on the 31st instead of the 30th. It might not reflect on all of the event pages, but trust me the EXP will be there until the end of the month.

• The experience boost is +Whatever %. That was confusing some people, as the graphic does not have the +. 

• Prizes go to everyone who actively logged in during the event duration (for example: This wave of prizes will be sent out to everyone who actively logged in from July 1 to this Maintenance). No, I will not tell you exactly how long you need to be logged in for to get prizes. I assure you it isn't an excessive amount of time. Check your mail, say "hi" to your guild, go kill a Poring. Maybe even play the game a bit!

• New entry options have been added!

• New Tiers are revealed and more hidden tiers are added!

#10 akemarufin

akemarufin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

what is the new tiers?? 

#11 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:18 AM

New tiers will be announced before maint. I'm working on a couple of ideas for unique bonuses and we need to make sure it won't break everything first. 

Thank you for your patience!

#12 akemarufin

akemarufin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:45 PM

New tiers will be announced before maint. I'm working on a couple of ideas for unique bonuses and we need to make sure it won't break everything first. 

Thank you for your patience!

i dont see what so unique about 

2,500 Entries

Blue Spinel x10 Box

Divine Protection x5

3,000 Entries

Stat Reset Scroll (By Cheny)

Prism Box

3~5 Star DNA Random Box (By Cheny)

4,000 Entries

600% EXP Boost

im not saying, im not grateful about free stuff but this... is a bit meh

Edited by akemarufin, 11 July 2016 - 06:08 PM.

#13 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:52 PM

The "unique bonuses" I mentioned are still being worked on. I'll hopefully know by the end of the week if they'll be possible, and then will update the 4,500+ tiers accordingly. Regardless of if they end up being possible (or not) the free stuff train will continue rolling throughout the month. 

#14 akemarufin

akemarufin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

The "unique bonuses" I mentioned are still being worked on. I'll hopefully know by the end of the week if they'll be possible, and then will update the 4,500+ tiers accordingly. Regardless of if they end up being possible (or not) the free stuff train will continue rolling throughout the month. 

hopefully something really unique :p_love:

btw idun with all this gift given out our storage when kaboom overnight. please remove the expiry date in the temporary storage.

#15 loonely

loonely

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:29 AM

10579639.png
I have long made this record, but I do not get gifts for:

#16 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• 386 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

The items are sent out in batches, based on which tier is reached at the time of maintenance. The 5500 Tier was not reached in time for this week's maintenance, so the items from those tiers will be sent out next maintenance.. basically.

#17 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:27 PM

The items are sent out in batches, based on which tier is reached at the time of maintenance. The 5500 Tier was not reached in time for this week's maintenance, so the items from those tiers will be sent out next maintenance.. basically.

Thanks! And as the last maintenance is next week, we have until before that maintenance to finish earning rewards we want for the last week. So, if you want that 1,000% EXP boost for rest of the event duration, get to sharing!

#18 Yaaona

Yaaona

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

Point now 7720... left 2 days before the next Mt.. i dont think we can reach 10k point seems all player alrdy share n submit their point..

#19 akemarufin

akemarufin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:48 PM

still no news about the "unique gift? 

im still wondering how unique it will be....

#20 ckchee

ckchee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

1080 diamonds lolz

#21 Pepeu

Pepeu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:11 PM

Yeah! We've reached the 8500 tier and maintenance still on, please make it real  :)

245b221726394660bf839789b57d61ae.png

#22 arvnys

arvnys

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:39 AM

I got lost interest in doing more sharing after knowing that today rewards are all untradeable

#23 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:22 PM

still no news about the "unique gift? 

im still wondering how unique it will be....

The unique reward I had planned will take further development. In its place, we used a special Happy Hour event and have a couple of other hidden rewards planned for future tiers for the last week. In the future, I hope that events like this will allow the community to earn special monster drops (ie: completed DNA, special boxes, etc.), titles, special cards, and increased rewards from some existing in-game features such as Colo or Jehoon. 

Yeah! We've reached the 8500 tier and maintenance still on, please make it real  :)

245b221726394660bf839789b57d61ae.png

8,500 wasn't reached when the updates were made and notes were written. Sorry! They'll be applied next week. 

I got lost interest in doing more sharing after knowing that today rewards are all untradeable

Most rewards from widespread community events like this are intended to be untradeable. Some items were included even though they were tradeable in this event, and that is mostly due to wanting to provide certain types of rewards that didn't have untradeable versions. When rewards are tradeable, they are more vulnerable to exploitation by those who make dozens (or hundreds) of dummy accounts. In the future, the requirements to qualify for the serverwide rewards will likely be more strict and the items will remain largely untradeable. By and large, the community seems very interested and appreciative of these rewards, and I certainly hope you continue to participate in the future. 

#24 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:31 AM

Again less vote?, now is 7383  :p_omg: 

#25 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:18 PM

A couple of  notes about the Summer Sharing Event:

In general, participation was awesome and I sincerely thank everyone who worked to help us test this new type of event! The entries closed July 31, but the ongoing bonuses (EXP and HHB) will be restarted and will run an additional week. The last tier that was earned was the 8,000 entry tier.

No new tiers were unlocked last week. The entry count was reduced because a number of entries (around 1,400) were flagged as invalid. These entries came from users trying to "cheat" the system by either not completing the task or using multiple accounts or aliases to earn a massive number of entries. These entries were deleted because they both defeat the purpose of the event (sharing RO2) and would have made the Grand Prize Winner drawing unfair for those who legitimately participated. 

When we use Gleam for an event in the future, we will certainly take your feedback into consideration. If you liked, loved, hated, or have comments about this event, please send them to me as a forum message. I want to make the event better in the future!

The Grand Prize winners have been drawn! Since their contact details are personal, I won't post names here until people reply to my email message with their IGN. If you entered the event, please go check the email inbox for the address you used to sign in with Gleam!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users