Soul Hunter and Defiler Upcoming Skill Changes - Page 3 - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soul Hunter and Defiler Upcoming Skill Changes

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:46 AM

again to the point of not making them stronger.... don't ruin defis again make them equal ... what u're saying is none sense sins/sr rangers/avengers elem/druid commy/zerk  skip Terms of Service like pro plus there's 85% succ chance on Terms of Service like any other stun but since it's ground stun with wide range it's hard to skip it but yet believe it or not it happens and for soloing bosses again to the point mystic can solo it so let's -_- their totems and heals no ? anw this is a defiler class update and Cr/GM asking for defis to give them their feedback not other classes who don't even care abt defi class but only their own so keep your comments for yourself and share them once skill update hits your class 

#52 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:54 AM

again to the point of not making them stronger.... don't ruin defis again make them equal ... what u're saying is none sense sins/sr rangers/avengers elem/druid commy/zerk  skip Terms of Service like pro plus there's 85% succ chance on Terms of Service like any other stun but since it's ground stun with wide range it's hard to skip it but yet believe it or not it happens and for soloing bosses again to the point mystic can solo it so let's -_- their totems and heals no ? anw this is a defiler class update and Cr/GM asking for defis to give them their feedback not other classes who don't even care abt defi class but only their own so keep your comments for yourself and share them once skill update hits your class 

This skill changes are already based on players feedback, not on whiny kids feedback like your that  say nonsense just to keep his AoC damage+heal per sec -_-

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 02:59 AM.

#53 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:56 AM

Btw, I have the values for Magic Mastery (Curse), it will receive an additional 10% curse damage (like elec passive), and will keep the static values too (both static and % so). The static are going to be changed a bit probably.

#54 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Defender/Protector taunt values are already going to be increased...read better the dominator changes xD

X3 hostility values if I'm not wrong...

Can't agree for the protector with wand tho...

You are right I somehow skiff upon that "Defender/Protector taunt skills will have a much higher HOSTILITY value too."

Don't know if it means 3x , but it is good. The multiplicator could be increased w/o any damage to game, so finally tank could hold aggro :)

Since wand gives the most magic dmg which increase the heals and as a tank I need it for survival I chose that way. Earlier I had sword but my damage was lame :)

And btw its good that players have more options to make chars versatile.

And Trap of Stiffness is good with changes too. It is the best crowd control skill in the game which makes defiler a beast in pvp. Back in the old days when AOE-s had fix dmg, Terms of Service was rly badass. Can't be seen on the ground and it made dmg :) I could imagine how ppls would QQ now to keep it if it was that way now ^^

About Domi:

I realized that Humbaba is a bit dummy, cuz when u summon it and select to attack with, it always uses its stun even if the selected enemy is far away... So msot of the times this pet skill is hit in the air W/o any result, simply wasted. Can devs change the method of it or it stays the same?

#55 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:26 AM

About Domi:

I realized that Humbaba is a bit dummy, cuz when u summon it and select to attack with, it always uses its stun even if the selected enemy is far away... So msot of the times this pet skill is hit in the air W/o any result, simply wasted. Can devs change the method of it or it stays the same?

Yeah I know, it happens especially if you are in mount and far from humby, he rush to the position he had when he "notice" the target.

I don't know, I will ask.

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 03:26 AM.

#56 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:27 AM

About this skill ´´changes´´ tottaly useless for defi class! Make 40sec cd whats it good for? duration will be same when you run to range of Terms of Service you die in few hits. To many work and no changes there is only 1 skill what make defi good. Reduce duration for Terms of Service to 5 sec problem solved....

So dominators need skill for pvp like -500 scad for 10 players + passive skill which gives some HP for domi  

If you play this game since open beta you can make good balance 2years changeing skills and game is still unbalanced better listen old players who still play this game

#57 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:30 AM

Terms of Service=trap of stiffness

#58 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:34 AM

About this skill ´´changes´´ tottaly useless for defi class! Make 40sec cd whats it good for? duration will be same when you run to range of Terms of Service you die in few hits. To many work and no changes there is only 1 skill what make defi good. Reduce duration for Terms of Service to 5 sec problem solved....

So dominators need skill for pvp like -500 scad for 10 players + passive skill which gives some HP for domi  

If you play this game since open beta you can make good balance 2years changeing skills and game is still unbalanced better listen old players who still play this game

Just lol. Pretty bored to reply all this nonsense ^^ 

#59 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:17 AM

Just lol. Pretty bored to reply all this nonsense ^^ 

Nonsense? :o With your help gms never make good balanced game :P remove attack of course and get 10% more damage passive skill. No clue why players calling it nerf lol

#60 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:28 AM

Nonsense? :o With your help gms never make good balanced game :P remove attack of course and get 10% more damage passive skill. No clue why players calling it nerf lol

It is a nerf compared to the current OP/tanky version of defiler, never said it isn't.

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 05:36 AM.

#61 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

OP/tanky ... man this guy crying cz his class is OP altho he's the Cr of this class ... man gtfo plz and keep aoc and again mystic can solo raids so shut up plz 

and again which players's feedback ? defis ? or other classes ? i thought u're Cr of this class but meh guess i got it wrong u're other class's CR 

listen to defi players more often m8 that's your job ... none is asking for it to be stronger i'm a defi and ik defi is too OP but with removing aoc u're f u c k i n g things up 

anw i knw this debate is useless since gm/vms don't read -_- so i don't expect anything to change ... they only listen to re tarted player called Cr 

#62 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:11 AM

Firstly not a cr lol
Secondly, no not going to listen to a kid who made a defiler just because it's a God class lol
Rather listen to older players who know aoc leaching 3.5k a second is insane
What mystic is soloing raids while stand tanking and not using pots?
None, that's who.
And lol gogo it is a nerf. Straight up nerf. To a class that can solo raids and can heal every second. Yup it's a God damn nerf.
And anyone who thinks defiler did not need a nerf is insane.
No worries elem getting nerfed too. As are warlords, and perma stun zerks.
Defilers came first because they are, yet again the only class that can solo every raid. Actually solo. Not your stupid Oh I a dual logging get with a rad so that's soloing idiocy

#63 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

Multi fóruns accounts...any1?

#64 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:54 AM

Btw who change Terms of Service meaning on foruns xD?

#65 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

ddd25bdcc9b156390f5fdd78d98aec49528bd499

kanye-wtf.gif

129.png

Edited by mfast, 17 August 2016 - 12:59 PM.

#66 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:45 PM

All OK here. But in topic Dominator - MADNESS.

#67 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:55 PM

All OK here. But in topic Dominator - MADNESS.

I know, still weak but didn't want to exaggerate buffing it ^^

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 01:55 PM.

#68 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

I know, still weak but didn't want to exaggerate buffing it ^^

I think that the dominator must not have offensive skills, none at all.
His attack must be completely based on specified pets, their parameters.
pet parameters, in turn, should be based on the parameters of the dominator.
Just dominator must not be a support class, it should not debuff, buff etc.
This Summoner, he had to fight their pets.
This is my opinion, thank you for your attention and I apologize for the Google translator.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 17 August 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#69 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

If the translator is not working good for you, pm me in Russian and I will relay the information.
Unfortunately making pets better is a long term project requiring programmers assistance. As such we figured pushing some interesting debuffs would be good for now, and later have pets improved too, that way players can choose which route to go. Debuffer or pet master

#70 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

I think that the dominator must not have offensive skills, none at all.
His attack must be completely based on specified pets, their parameters.
pet parameters, in turn, should be basedon the parameters of the dominator.
Just dominator must not be a support class, it should not debuff, buff etc.
This Summoner, he had to fight their pets.
This is my opinion, thank you for your attention and I apologize for the Google translator.

I don't know if you ever played any summoner in other games but they never have only summons (they are usually best debuffers) because you are pratically asking of a dominator version where domi pratically does nothing and let summons do everything... The ability to debuff (we just strenghtened that already existing aspect anyway) gives dominator an ACTIVE role in a fight, makes it more balanced, more asked, and more fun...

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 02:34 PM.

#71 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:22 PM

Domi pets should be buffed but duration like 5-10 minutes to prevent AFK farmers.

#72 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

Domi pets should be buffed but duration like 5-10 minutes to prevent AFK farmers.

Man.......

"Regarding macros specifically, as of this moment players are allowed to use them, but players must be present and actively playing while using them. A macro can be a program that allows you to program an action (often skills) to any type of gaming mouse or keyboard. Additionally, if a GM performs a third party test you have to be able to reply. Automated answers do not count as a response. If a player does not reply, or gives an automated answer your account will be suspended."

No sense. All use macros.

#73 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

GM say you can macro if you are at the keyboard. So, if I message somebody who is casting abilities in a robotic manner, and they do not answer, I can then report them as suspect of botting. It is too difficult to catch somebody with automated summon every 30 minutes which is why I made my suggestion.

Edited by mfast, 17 August 2016 - 07:43 PM.

#74 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:05 AM

This nerf on attack of curse is pretty bad. It was such a godsent after receiving it since Mystic and Tempest always been stronger because they have several options for self heal and all SH had was Vamp touch ( which is generally weak because everybody has max resist ) and only has potential against a group of mobs. Soul Hunter will now again have totally fail survive-ability....

#75 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

Which is supposed to be that way lol
Explain to me why a caster with multiple cc skills and long duration ground aoes should
Also have -_- insane survivability
Yall got used to this easy caster nonsense
No worries that is all going to change
No more of this 50k hp caster with cap defense resist and 4k on cap
Now if you want to have 4k on cap, you sure as -_- won't survive long.

Also tempest has 1 heal and 1 hot
Mystic has many
Saker has 1 heal 1 hot
Defiler now has an 8 sec cd heal that is aoe and can leach off totems well over 15k
SO I don't know why you whiney little -_- are complaining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users