Patch Notes September 12, 2016
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)
Yarr! The Pirate Booty Box is back!
Shop Period: September 12 - October 24, 2016
Get ye hands on 'tis lovely booty in order to capture some 'o 'tis scurvy pirate treasure durin' th' event!
Get Your Doubloons from the Pirate Doubloon Box!
Shop Period: September 12 - October 24, 2016
If ye get th' itch fer more treasure, top yourself off wit' th' scurvy pirate Doubloon Box! Each box has a chance to drop one to five Doubloons!
September's Munil Costume and Accessory Boxes are here!
Get your hands on September's Costume and Accessory appearances while they're in the shop!
Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, a Pirate's Event for me!
Event Period: September 12 - October 24, 2015
Ahoy, mateys! A piratey event be a' comin'!
*Ahem* Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho A Pirate’s Event For Me has arrived, and the event quest can be picked up from any Mailbox.
Please note: The quest can be accepted at all Mailbox locations, but quest markers will only be displayed in Prontera. Also, if you've previously completed the introduction quests, you will not be able to complete again. You will have access to the daily quests or any incomplete quests from the prior year.
Event items can be exchanged with the One-Eyed Ed NPC in Prontera.
One-Eyed Ed is offering the following booty in exchange for Shiny Doubloons:
- Suffix Title: Swashbuckler: STR+80, INT+80, AGI+30, WILL+30, VIT+30 [Cost: 600 Shiny Doubloons]
- Suffix Title: Mate: STR+28, INT+28, AGI+27, WILL+12, VIT+42 [Cost: 300 Shiny Doubloons]
- Prefix Title: Booty Thief: STR+12, INT+12, AGI+12, WILL+8, VIT+18 [Cost: 350 Shiny Doubloons]
How to get "Doubloons":
- Pirate Doubloons Box from Kafra Shop for 10 Kafra Points.
- Clumsy Pirates have dropped their booty on the shores of Izlude Hill, Alberta, and Verta Delta! You can collect ‘Something Buried Traces’ near the beaches in these areas. Each box contains 1-3 Shiny Doubloons.
Also, visit the quest board in Verta Delta for a special daily quest to kill Drake and claim his treasure!
You can also acquire some other great treasure from One-Eyed Ed during the event:
Dapara's EXP Week is here!
Event Period: September 12 - September 19, 2016
Enjoy 200% EXP during the week and 500% EXP on the weekends during this week!
200% EXP Times:
Monday at 12:00 - Friday at 17:00
500% EXP Times:
Friday at 17:00 - Monday at 12:00
Summer Dungeon Bash!
Slay Monsters as a Community! Win Prizes!
Event Period: August 8 - September 19, 2016
The heat of summer is wilting to most of us, but the monsters of Rune Midgarts thrive in it! It's time to step up our population control measures. As a thank you for your hard work, King Reinhart has offered a bounty for increasing the number of Ocean-Themed Boss Monsters killed each week.
Each defeat of the noted boss monster or monsters will be counted toward the tiers. Everyone who participates in the event will earn the tiers that were unlocked each week! This is a "beat your high score" type of event, and the goal each week is to exceed the number of boss monsters killed the previous week. We will update the score to beat each maintenance, and the prizes earned throughout the week will be distributed during regular maintenance.
- Magician skill prompts - Prompts Variety Spear, then Jupiter Thunder, then Lightning Bolt
- Prontera Map Immunity - Modified it so you can move while having Invincibility buff, cannot use skills or items when buff is on
- Lucky Powder is giving an error when used in refinement - added item to be used for refinement
- Fixed Cheny item name strings for Japanese. Item descriptions will no longer be used for item names.
- [Beastmaster] Fury Strike "F" key prompt - removed from F prompt
- Zeny- Selling to a Player: Made it so that if you are trading gold and the trade plus the gold you have goes over 10 Million it will cancel the trade.
- Fix - If a Quest Icon is displaying on the map, that NPC should be visible.
- Fix - Taken quests by NPC - If a Quest is still in your progress list and you move to other maps and come back that NPC should be visible to talk to.
- The Hardest Metal in the World Quest NPC(s) - should now be acceptable by Repair Expert Alex in Prontera
- Quest Start Item does not activate - the following quest scrolls should be usable: [Event] Gift for Returning Heroes, [Event] Veteran's Gift, [Event] Newcomer's Gift
- Fixed Ranger Job Change quest, Search for Lyn at Mjolnir. Players can now complete this quest by talking to Lynn.
- Fixed an issue where you could not attack Prophet of Doom when hunting Executioner Meister (Most Wanted Scroll) after transformation
- Fixed Most Wanted Solomian[N] & [H] - quest now completes after killing both NPC in the quest requirements
- Fixed Most Wanted Executioner [N] & [H] - quest now completes after killing both NPC in quest requirements
- Added red dot for location of Kororong during "Investigation" quest.
- Fixed an issue where an NPC would disappear after abandoning quests on a different map.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Reidin Kerse becomes missing.