Patch notes 09/14/2016 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch notes 09/14/2016 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

I would like to see you survive in this game game doing what you said. So you get the whole day farming Silver to trade for IS, how many per day, 2 or 3, then see them disappear quickly at the time of Enchant or Soulcraft? Read carefully what I wrote, I will understand what I mean.

I DO understand what you mean, I am not a newbie here. I have enchanted and soulcrafted stuff before. But I come from a european server where prices of iss were 150-200g, and riss around 300, and no other means of obtaining them but through cash shop/market. plus here you always have time to farm and wait for an enchant event to arrive where chances are slightly higher.

just the fact that there is a possibility of obtaining those here by other means is great in my opinion. the game is free to play, sure, but the updates do not come for free, people who work on this game need to be paid for their hard work too.

Edited by sigeel, 14 September 2016 - 03:40 PM.

#27 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

Gold from souls > [Event] IS from silver gasha coins

that works too ^^ but have too many do that and the price of souls will drop so better watch the market :P

*edit* I don't know how to merge my post  x_x

Edited by sigeel, 14 September 2016 - 03:40 PM.

#28 monkeydo

monkeydo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

I did 150 combo but it didnt complete the 150 overcombo quest portion of pirate event..Why? Please help

#29 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

After galaxia socket cards became lv20~99 , the combination tab should be more organized :)  instead of 7 pages due to different grades. And can't use in combination tree with different grades too 

Edit : They're not yet stackables, hope they will in the future

Edit : Cape #1 & #2 best name evar 

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 14 September 2016 - 06:26 PM.

#30 Vieira

Vieira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:23 PM

The way things are going, you will not need farming for years, but for decades. But they are only opinions, if all of us think the same the world would be a wonder. Let's see how long the game will cope with these rampant price increases.

#31 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

Buying iss with silvers makes no sense. It's better to buy souls, sell them and then buy iss.

The thing about being god is that you have the power and thus the responsibility. Whenever you do basically anything that effects the economy. Of course you wouldn't want to do give everyone free bloody crystals, but if the bloody price gets too high for example you could make it drop more often. The community does control the economy, but it's not like a sentient being. The price the community "decides" can very well be wrong, meaning overall harmful in some way. And that's when changes are justified. That's what I mean by being god.

#32 Vieira

Vieira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:40 PM

But I come from a european server where prices of iss were 150-200g, and riss around 300

The server you played probably have closed because of rising prices and this game is following the same path, so I said only survive who put IM points, but as you said, developers need to be paid and the game has to make profit. Let's sit down and see the price of the items at the beginning of next year.

#33 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:15 PM

[Sarcasm]Love the growing community I like the pay2speedup option, i find myself loading up alot more vs in the past when the rates were 1:4[ 1$:400g ] now all I have to do is load 100$ and boom quick +100kg overnight!!

There seems to be an abundance of "farmer's" nowadays! Keep up the good work guys![/Sarcasm]

#34 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:26 PM

IM Rates should have stabilized now that there's no longer people trying to make the rates 1:20+ or some bs through topping-up and dictating the markets.

Also Arcadia's been a god-send to F1 spammers. Despite no more multi-client a good Kryos/DV party can get the gold farming rates needed to get your insurance as well as Silver Coins for more. Just gotta find an honest and decent priced provider on the gold based insurance part.

Edited by Coolsam, 14 September 2016 - 08:27 PM.

#35 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:46 PM

F1 and ele dungeon are pretty amaizing now. I don't see many people having trouble +20ing their weapon and paris wings for example. Of course getting to the full +20 socketed legend gear is hard, but even that you can do without paying with enough patience.

#36 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:57 PM

The server you played probably have closed because of rising prices and this game is following the same path, so I said only survive who put IM points, but as you said, developers need to be paid and the game has to make profit. Let's sit down and see the price of the items at the beginning of next year.

First of all, don't start false rumors by wrong assumptions you're making about the server closings in the past. 

I am coming from the same official closed EU servers like sigeel. The real reason why the servers of SEA and EU closed finally at March and April 2014 was the statement of Gravity Korea to drop the development for this game. And these publishers saw no sense in continuing their services based on that decision. And this is the reason why they closed. This server is the only one which had enough trust in us - the players - when there only were a handful of them playing here in April 2014. Then all the EU players migrated to here (like myself) and nowadays, with a taking over the source codes from Gravity Korea, WarpPortal is able to develop the game again. The Arcadia Update and a large amount of fixed over the last year is the proof. And the community is still growing like Apocryphos already said.

The game has mostly changed from a pay-2-win environment to a pay-2-speedup environment. And we are still working on it. If you don't have the time or the patience to farm and grind - which is the main purpose of this game - you need to invest real cash to speedup everything, but you aren't forced to.

There are several ways to get gold. One more is to play the Hunter G. dailies to sell the Hunter G. capsules around 30~40 gold each. Also you can do the Guild dailies. From Level 40+ there is a rare chance to get IS, RIS or Soulcraft Randomizers. It can not be used as main source, but it's an additional for everyone who loves doing guild dailies. Also you can get bags of gold and silver coins by doing them.

Finally we don't need to sit down and see the prices, because the overall pricing is the same since 2014 and it won't change. If you need to buy IM items with cash you might want to participate in one of the IM sales we have on a regular base (the next one will definitely be the Black Friday Sale in November).

#37 zeekyoo

zeekyoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:48 PM

hello, im bit dumb here but where to find the entrance of this quest? thank you :(

#38 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

Hello,

it's a normal question and has nothing to do with being dumb.

At center of Port of the Winds (on the floating island) you will find a Hookah NPC and a portal called "Pirate's Hideout" on the left side.

#39 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:52 PM

kduMXWd.png

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

Just noticed that the Socket Card Extractor is still fully restricted. Database is not very cooperative for this item *sigh*

I will (try to) add a fix for that too on Monday.

#41 Renan003

Renan003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:21 AM

Or you could just farm f1 and get a lot of cards, for example. I sold last week a 6*1 max hp card for 15k, two max magic attack 4*2 for 4k each and a critical rate 5*2 for 1k. I personally never made more than 10k in one week, since my income was based on hunter capsules and monster cards sell (which can be done only once a day), so, in my opinion, it has never been better for grinders as it is now. The price of the dust and iss are high? Sure they are. But the profits of grinding are high too, so I don't see much of a problem.

#42 IsThisKrustyKrab

IsThisKrustyKrab

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:23 AM

From my observations, these were the modifications from the last year's Pirate Event which were not applied this year:

-The modified drop rate of the Pirate Weapon Gasha Box (lower)

-The drop of Treasure Piece/Woodies from the End Mission rewards

-(maybe?) The modified drop rate of Pirate's Diamonds (higher)

-And the bugged model of the Hookah Staff fix (replacing Vella's Trident with Mana Staff). This is already pointed out.

No idea if I missed anything else.

#43 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:31 AM

These missing things you're talking about were included in the missing fix and will be added on Monday.

#44 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:47 AM

Also got a report that the names of the new Quivers, Capes, Wings and Mufflers disappeared and are replaced by something like "Quiver #1" etc.

This will be fixed on Monday too.

I greatly apologize for this.

#45 Vieira

Vieira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:51 AM

the overall pricing is the same since 2014 and it won't change.

Price of items, soul and IM in January:

IM                 1:6          - now 1:12

IS                  60g        - now 110g

RIS               70g~80g - now 140g

Stack soul    60g         - now 130g

Thank you for your attention and for tips about getting gold, some only serve to those who do nothing in life besides playing, but it's worth.
As for F1 spam to farm cards, just remembering that need IS, RIS, souls and gold to upgrade, which makes the rich get richer and the poor giving to play. Who is rich in this game? Who puts IM points and put the items to abusive prices in the market or sell IM points in the price it is today.  And before anyone will talk about drama, because love that word here, is not drama, this is the reality that you know, just do not admit it.

#46 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

IM 1:6 - now 1:12
IS 60g - now 110g
RIS 70g~80g - now 140g
Stack soul 60g - now 130g

That is what happens when the playerbase grows and the people get to the end-game content. There is more demand from the players while there isn't always more demand.

Also greediness from players buying high stack of items for selling them at a higher price happened a lot in early 2016, but we also got a hard time that increased the market prices.

#47 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:05 AM

That is what happens when the playerbase grows and the people get to the end-game content. There is more demand from the players while there isn't always more demand.

Also greediness from players buying high stack of items for selling them at a higher price happened a lot in early 2016, but we also got a hard time that increased the market prices.

^This.

Also as I've said before. There were a couple of top-up players who spent horrifying amounts of $ to top up and dominate the economy. Won't list names as their time is long gone and they're no longer impacting the market of consistent demanded things by hoarding them and performing price flipping. (IM sets/weapons like Best Unity and Zodiac/Pirate, Rare PvP sets/equips in constant demand like Hookah hats, etc.)

#48 Vieira

Vieira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

These increases have made several players in my guild leave the game, that's why I'm talking about. I'm not here to cause confusion, but for all open their eyes to what is happening. If this keeps up we will have fewer and fewer players.

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:16 AM

IM                 1:6          - now 1:12

IS                  60g        - now 110g

RIS               70g~80g - now 140g

Stack soul    60g         - now 130g

Thank you for your attention and for tips about getting gold, some only serve to those who do nothing in life besides playing, but it's worth.
As for F1 spam to farm cards, just remembering that need IS, RIS, souls and gold to upgrade, which makes the rich get richer and the poor giving to play. Who is rich in this game? Who puts IM points and put the items to abusive prices in the market or sell IM points in the price it is today.  And before anyone will talk about drama, because love that word here, is not drama, this is the reality that you know, just do not admit it.

I admit that the prices are raising, but you're starting drama anyways. Did you ever look into real-world economy? Gold prices and Oil prices for example are increasing and decreasing all the time depending on the current situation.

It's the same in the game in a smaller scale - changing situations (no more duping, no players trying to rule the prices, bigger player base, etc.) result in changing market prices.

I doubt that you can change that and we won't change that at this point because the prices are healthy. See, you are searching for any thing you can complain about. It's drama. Please stop that and live with it. I hope you understood my polite hint.

#50 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:25 AM

Also this new socket system moved a lot of gold that had been hanging on people's account, and still does that. That makes all the prices raise a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users