Renewal September 22nd Maintenance - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal September 22nd Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
350 replies to this topic

#126 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

Bug Fixes

• Bellum Guillotine fix happening this week

Oh this explains why lmfao

I think there are more bugs in this weapon. I know that this weapon is even better than the hammer itself when it comes to EB. True, I'm dumb with iRO mechanisms. I never really care that much to dig into details but my noobness somehow whispers to my ears that something is not right about the damages. Sometimes the damage hits me as low as 50k but sometimes over 145k. Yesterday WoE, the one axe dude's axe boomerage hit miss my royal guard. Maybe because he didnt know about the bug to increase the great potential damages xD

#127 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

In before elitist accusations.

#128 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:58 AM

I love you GMs. Thank you for appreciating VIP-sub players <3

Another thought, well, why cant you GMs just put the damn mad bunny shield [1] in the cash shop already? Everyone will be happy ^_^

#129 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:58 AM

In before elitist accusations.

Oy, no stealing!

#130 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

Still saying we should have the option to attempt slotting, with a chance to break the shield if its not +10. Just exclude the whole VIP keeps whatever refine the shield was at if it's not +10.

People would still have to +10 it anyways then (+12 actually for the whole shield's effect).

This all day long

#131 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:07 AM

I think there are more bugs in this weapon. I know that this weapon is even better than the hammer itself when it comes to EB. True, I'm dumb with iRO mechanisms. I never really care that much to dig into details but my noobness somehow whispers to my ears that something is not right about the damages. Sometimes the damage hits me as low as 50k but sometimes over 145k. Yesterday WoE, the one axe dude's axe boomerage hit miss my royal guard. Maybe because he didnt know about the bug to increase the great potential damages xD

It doesnt affects Royal Guards in any way, i tested it :v (it's stats are just too good for EB)

#132 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:10 AM

It doesnt affects Royal Guards in any way, i tested it :v (it's stats are just too good for EB)

IF you're talking about the EB damage from this B. guillotine. Even if the bug worked with RG, doesnt matter how big the damage I could get from this B. guillotine. I'd still stick with the hammer hahaha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 September 2016 - 11:27 AM.

#133 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

Lol I simply asked about the stability of your job, you don't have to ninja delete my comment Cinnamon. 

#134 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:13 AM

This bug only affect Axe Boomerang and Power Swing, btw, i never used it, only for test this.

Every time i got divested, I switched for other weapon or only use bwing. It's a weird bug lol

>EDIT<
And Vmod, i said nothing, don't edit this.

Edited by havokkmorands, 22 September 2016 - 11:16 AM.

#135 xionandfriends

xionandfriends

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

Really!?!?!?! +10 for a Shield that lose the ASPD+3 that is the better of the Shield, and if people that can get +10 Certs or the Blessing of Blacksmith or refine without using Enriched Hammer? that is a crazy thing, and this play is not PAY TO WIN? at least maybe can get a +9 the most poor people. if you bring Enriched Hammer maybe, but that event is really crazy and PAY TO WIN.

I Vote for a +9 modification, the effect of ASPD is lose and +12 is not the greatest thing. if is +10 the Quest  at least forever need to put the Quest, people that dont get the shield +10 until the end of year, keep without her "Shield [1]" thats trash.

#136 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:33 AM

Lol I simply asked about the stability of your job, you don't have to ninja delete my comment Cinnamon. 

Actually I hid the post. Thank you so much for your concern!

#137 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

Really!?!?!?! +10 for a Shield that lose the ASPD+3 that is the better of the Shield, and if people that can get +10 Certs or the Blessing of Blacksmith or refine without using Enriched Hammer? that is a crazy thing, and this play is not PAY TO WIN? at least maybe can get a +9 the most poor people. if you bring Enriched Hammer maybe, but that event is really crazy and PAY TO WIN.

I Vote for a +9 modification, the effect of ASPD is lose and +12 is not the greatest thing. if is +10 the Quest  at least forever need to put the Quest, people that dont get the shield +10 until the end of year, keep without her "Shield [1]" thats trash.

It would be completely stupid to introduce Enriched hammer now, this event would literally saturate the server if it was.

#138 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

and i thought using 238 HD elus from +7 to +7 is bad. (yeah, i tried to +10 another shield, but it failed unlike the 1st one) stopped when i only had 40 HD elus left.

not bad though, i got 2pcs of +10 from 400HD elu. here's to hoping i get +13 and up for my WDEH.

HD's are relatively cheap compared to enriched though.  Be glad you didn't use 150+ Enriched Elu's to Keep something at +7, never once having it even touch +8.

#139 xionandfriends

xionandfriends

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:59 AM

THE SLOTTED ONE LOSE THE ASPD+3

Non Slotted                ->                       Slotted

[item="28901"]               [item="28902"]

Edited by xionandfriends, 22 September 2016 - 12:02 PM.

#140 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:00 PM

Thank you for the obvious?

#141 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:01 PM

Card slot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 ASPD

#142 xionandfriends

xionandfriends

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

Thank you for the obvious?

Card slot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 ASPD

Some peoples dont know, and not every item with slot lose her effects.

Personally i think for the lose of ASPD+3 i prefer to lose +12 effect or the Reflect Effect.

For ASPD Chars is better.

Good luck guys :3

#143 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

hmm, reading all that people writes here, i would  prefer to keep the non-slotted version of that shield, +10 its too much, maybe +7 or +9. 

#144 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

You lost ASPD just by equipping a shield in the first place

#145 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

Some peoples dont know, and not every item with slot lose her effects.

Personally i think for the lose of ASPD+3 i prefer to lose +12 effect or the Reflect Effect.

For ASPD Chars is better.

Good luck guys :3

VtD8W4H.jpg

#146 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:08 PM

The only class I think could benefit more from the ASPD would be something like an autocast shadow chaser, but even then i have my doubts.... I dont see the point of the non slotted version, please enlight me (because i would really like to know) if there is a class that would benefit from having those 3 extra ASPD points over a slot

#147 xionandfriends

xionandfriends

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:10 PM

VtD8W4H.jpg

Hahahah +10000 Proof that you have no friends xD!!!!!!!

PD: If you have "friends" is only for hypocrisy :3

#148 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:12 PM

The only class I think could benefit more from the ASPD would be something like an autocast shadow chaser, but even then i have my doubts.... I dont see the point of the non slotted version, please enlight me (because i would really like to know) if there is a class that would benefit from having those 3 extra ASPD points over a slot

hmmm, maybe a ASPD Royal Guard, and Shadow Chaser Autocast. For slot i prefer immune shield, and the ASPD+1 Stone for costume Garment worth 400m 500m so ASPD its valuable also. I think for that classes

#149 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:13 PM

THE SLOTTED ONE LOSE THE ASPD+3

Non Slotted                ->                       Slotted

[item="28901"]               [item="28902"]

Hmmm, if you need ASPD then why you are complaining in the firts place? o.o