Russian speaking community suggestions - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Russian speaking community suggestions

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:13 AM

Good day to everyone, WarpPortal!

I am taking responsibility to speak for community VK https://vk.com/requiem_amof, which is, for now, the center of Russian-speaking requiem players. I am one of administrators of this community; we are volunteers and are the same players as everyone here. Our work is to watch the game news on official requiem web site, WarpPortal forum and facebook community and to translate them as though Russian players were able to read the latest news in their native language.

Not long time ago I´ve noticed the suggestion on facebook to share any ideas about game improvement. All the time people suggest something in our VK community, so we decided to write a huge post with all the ideas by Russian community, because not all of the players speak English good enough to participate in forum discussians.  

We understand the entire situation with requiem, the game is old and you are short on budget, and we also know all about skill balance game masters are working on. So there is nothing unreal on that list and nothing you absolutely can´t fix or be able to do, but everyone should really pay attention to all this issues.

First of all, we want to tell you about the poll which we had recently in our community. The thing was to understand the preferences of Russian player.

184 players took part in a poll so far.

Spoiler

The most desiring thing is a new races and classes. 37.5% would like to see these issues.

Second thing is technical improvements and client optimization. 21.7% want this.

Third thing is PvE content improvements, 15.8% wish this to happen.

To summon it all, we can say exactly that players are all in all satisfied with PvP content and skill balance, but almost everyone feels the lack of PvE content. Players don’t even really want any huge updates (like new continents or craft profession), they just want bugs to be fixed and client to be optimized.

So here are some suggestions by Russian community:

Gameplay basics and classes

Spoiler

Optimization

We´ve figured out some serious technical problems and issues with RAM. The reason of those is bad optimization.

Spoiler

PvE

Spoiler

Quests and leveling up

Spoiler

Guilds

Spoiler

PvP

Spoiler

Game Launcher

Spoiler

Item mall pets

Spoiler

We do not insist on what we suggest, but at least 1000 people in our community wish to see what GMs answer will be. What we can expect or what not to expect at all.

Thank you for attention and good luck to everyone in the world of Ethergia!

Edited by Vulpes93, 26 September 2016 - 09:23 AM.

#2 JuggernautD

JuggernautD

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

All the ideas I liked
Likee
Cool! :p_smile:
  :p_smile:  :p_smile:  :p_smile: 

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

I agree with almost everything you posted except for 1 thing
I strongly disagree on new classes.
The game already has 16, unbalanced, unfinished, undefined classes.
Only when all 16 are in the proper shape, can you even think about new races or classes

On everything else
I pretty much agree
And wonder why dvchel who is supposed to be representing the Russian community in the requiem rep chat has not brought this to helium

Edited by ElfLord, 26 September 2016 - 09:10 AM.

#4 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

I agree with almost everything you posted except for 1 thing
I strongly disagree on new classes.
The game already has 16, unbalanced, unfinished, undefined classes.
Only when all 16 are in the proper shape, can you even think about new races or classes

On everything else
I pretty much agree
And wonder why dvchel who is supposed to be representing the Russian community in the requiem rep chat has not brought this to helium

We do not insist or suggest a new class. Thats just a statistic of a poll.
Dvchel is just an enthusiastic member of our community who helps pretty much sometimes. I am the one of admins of VK community.

Edited by Vulpes93, 27 September 2016 - 12:41 AM.

#5 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:51 PM

i can recommend selling all of your items and replace it with NPC Gear from a NPC out of Turba Map.

Makes the Game lot more satisfying and challenging.

On a side Note, the Community made nearly all of those Suggestion many Years ago already....

But keep em coming. 

As long you believe in Gesus he will surly save Ethergia.

#6 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:48 PM

The Community has given up unlike us. This topic was sent directly to Helium.
I'm not sure how many people complained this way, but we have about 1000 ppl that increases our chances a bit, doncha think

Edited by Vulpes93, 26 September 2016 - 10:56 PM.

#7 moto360

moto360

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 12:21 AM

I think this part is the most important.

Game is boooooring!!!!!

#8 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:01 AM

Great work my friend <3 I support all of your ideas and suggestions and im sure Helium does also

With new classes would be great but i see something like that a long way off since there is so much to do already @@

I know atm Helium is working on New Dungeon/New Armour/Class changes/Events and much more im sure, good thing now is community are being listened to and opinions are being valued like never before

p.s. I miss you :p_cry:

#9 Apokrif

Apokrif

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:HAMMERINE

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:05 AM

+1

#10 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

First - you did so much effort making a huge topic like that, with a lot of suggestions in a language thats not your main one, with fluent and correct english. [Not using Google Translator copy/paste]
In my opinion, thats difficult to see from a Russian Player so congratulations!:D I think you are the right man or woman for be a RU Requiem Representative much better comparing to others like dvchell.. WTF!.. THATS A MISTAKE THING REALLY! I really think Requiem should put a Russian GM too, because to much Russian population playing.

2- Your ideas are really good and interesting, I aggree that GMs should focus mostly on fix current bugs and class balance..etc instead off add "lot new content", that could break the pve//pvp system even more. The game it feels like all times the same thing,mostly raids barely cost 15 mins, same monsters all time. Long duration of diary quests (DQ 70,85) that it makes you became tired of do it tho all days.. FOCs and other PvP maps a bit inactive and empthy without battlegrounds events,when they put that event -0N- all people wake up from wherever they are and come back to game for have some fun in FOC//TB and if you are not so fast for join,it gets fully fast, so you cant join xD.

Also this battle events would be interesting to put it permanent because enchants cost to much points like 700k each If I remember well..and it needs lot of time for make, thats why a bonus would help all players to create it more easier and for make the pvp arenas more fun with lot of people fighting!

Also we need different events for change our mind a bit for enjoy this game a lot again, things like massive guild wars, team battle tournaments (sometimes choosing your partners, and sometimes random ones selecting by support wp). 1vs1 battle tournaments like a colloseum.
And for pve massive raids party with all monsters increased power like 99999℅ so we would need lot of people-alliance for complete it and ofc good item drops as reward. Like Erunil (ET) when parties were full of 45 people if you remember for example. Also Farmer List for see which player PVE farm more in a week like PK one, for those who prefer farm instead pk so they can also be in a Rank list as pro farmer players! Idk to many ideas,with luck some ideas maybe they work on it, who knows :P

Edited by Xenovian, 27 September 2016 - 05:47 PM.

#11 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:49 AM

Too much attention to me, guys. It doesn't mean that I'm doing smth wrong when anybody post suggestions from Russian - speaking community. Guys doing great work and I helping them a bit.
Hope, Helium will watch this topic. I sent him link on it, as I promised.
P.S. And yes, my english is not perfect yet, I haven't got much practice since I finished school (5+ years). But I'll try to do my best.

Edited by dvchel, 28 September 2016 - 06:13 AM.

#12 sinkor

sinkor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPodolsk

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:30 AM

I am one of the admins of VK community and the translator of this post. There are 3 people in our administration including Vulpes93, me and a creator of that community. Dvchel is not one of us, mostly he post information he got directly from admin chat and he is one of our most ambitios community members. And defenitly, he has nothing to do with that suggestion post. All the giant work of selecting proper suggestions, translation and forum post styling was on me and Vulpes93 again.

I think you are the right man or woman for be a RU Requiem Representative much better comparing to others like dvchell.. WTF!.. THATS A MISTAKE THING REALLY!

In fact, we didn't even know that there is a russian-speaking community representative. We knew that dvchel named himself one about a month ago.

dvchel is nothing more than an ambitious member of Russian community, he is not a member of community VK administrators and no one elected him as a representative, that was only his own solution. We are ok with it and have nothing against him. Whether he is bad or good is Helium to decide.

P.S. Thats a bit  weird imho that in all that amount of important information dvchel saw only his nickname in users comments.

Edited by sinkor, 28 September 2016 - 07:32 AM.

#13 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:08 AM

I am one of the admins of VK community and the translator of this post. There are 3 people in our administration including Vulpes93, me and a creator of that community. Dvchel is not one of us, mostly he post information he got directly from admin chat and he is one of our most ambitios community members. And defenitly, he has nothing to do with that suggestion post. All the giant work of selecting proper suggestions, translation and forum post styling was on me and Vulpes93 again.

-Nice work, I understood it and welcome too  :thumb2:-

In fact, we didn't even know that there is a russian-speaking community representative. We knew that dvchel named himself one about a month ago.

-Yeah well, I proposed to add a GM that understand Russian language really good or a Russian Guy/Girl for Represent the Russian community in Requiem Departament. So Russian players could send that GM Suggestions for dont have problem with the language for feel comfortable speaking, I think this would benefict all Russian players. And maybe that GM could bring also different Ideas.-

dvchel is nothing more than an ambitious member of Russian community, he is not a member of community VK administrators and no one elected him as a representative, that was only his own solution. We are ok with it and have nothing against him. Whether he is bad or good is Helium to decide.

-Well, ambitious or not I dont think he would be a great representative He would only heard his own voice or his friends ideas. And put others ideas (Like My Ideas For Example) in a Trash Can and throw them in the Ocean or just answering back useless things ,ignoring Whisper Windows or he directly /Block you when you tell him a suggestion or idea.

He said his english its not so good, but he would try to do his best , okok What its not bad and admirable, but In my opinion I would prefer a Representative that could talk with all players,dont caring about game fights. Like you for Example Vulpes93 or you sinkor + you speak English Russian Ukranian and Spanish (my main language) and a lot of Requiem players talk any of those languages.-

P.S. Thats a bit  weird imho that in all that amount of important information dvchel saw only his nickname in users comments.

Yes, that goes a bit off topic, but this is about players suggestions to help GMs to make the game better and all players are free for comment his/her ideas for game - free, what its nice and interesting read all players opinions. Anyway if you need something for translate of those ideas in Spanish I would be glad to help you (Russian Representative) with that, for the good of the Requiem community.

Edited by Xenovian, 28 September 2016 - 09:27 AM.

#14 sinkor

sinkor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPodolsk

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:23 AM

-Nice work, I understood it and welcome too  :thumb2:-

Thank you, we really appreciate any support and we are pleased that not only Russian community support us ^_^

Edited by sinkor, 28 September 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#15 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:49 PM

Good day to everyone, WarpPortal!

I am taking responsibility to speak for community VK https://vk.com/requiem_amof, which is, for now, the center of Russian-speaking requiem players. I am one of administrators of this community; we are volunteers and are the same players as everyone here. Our work is to watch the game news on official requiem web site, WarpPortal forum and facebook community and to translate them as though Russian players were able to read the latest news in their native language.

Not long time ago I´ve noticed the suggestion on facebook to share any ideas about game improvement. All the time people suggest something in our VK community, so we decided to write a huge post with all the ideas by Russian community, because not all of the players speak English good enough to participate in forum discussians.  

We understand the entire situation with requiem, the game is old and you are short on budget, and we also know all about skill balance game masters are working on. So there is nothing unreal on that list and nothing you absolutely can´t fix or be able to do, but everyone should really pay attention to all this issues.

First of all, we want to tell you about the poll which we had recently in our community. The thing was to understand the preferences of Russian player.

184 players took part in a poll so far.

Spoiler

The most desiring thing is a new races and classes. 37.5% would like to see these issues.

Second thing is technical improvements and client optimization. 21.7% want this.

To summon it all, we can say exactly that players are all in all satisfied with PvP content and skill balance, but almost everyone feels the lack of PvE content. Players don’t even really want any huge updates (like new continents or craft profession), they just want bugs to be fixed and client to be optimized.

So here are some suggestions by Russian community:

Gameplay basics and classes

Spoiler

Optimization

We´ve figured out some serious technical problems and issues with RAM. The reason of those is bad optimization.

Spoiler

PvE

Spoiler

Quests and leveling up

Spoiler

Guilds

Spoiler

PvP

Spoiler

Game Launcher

Spoiler

Item mall pets

Spoiler

We do not insist on what we suggest, but at least 1000 people in our community wish to see what GMs answer will be. What we can expect or what not to expect at all.

Thank you for attention and good luck to everyone in the world of Ethergia!

i agree with many of thoses ideas gz for that post

#16 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

VK community does not exist, it's a bunch of newbies and beginners to help each other. They have nothing to do with those who were the real testers on the Russian server.

The list of these testers were I and dvchel, with game experience 8 years. People who are introduced administration there's never been.

There are people who simply have copied all of our ideas and tests with the Russian Forum about the game offers. First, you need to verify the information before you post something.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 29 September 2016 - 10:37 PM.

#17 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:02 AM

FireBreeze, StelioKontos, bro, if you have our nicknanes, feel free of doing whatever you want. That's a game after all.

I used to be a tester (Архимаг) as well as you and dvchel.

Edited by Vulpes93, 30 September 2016 - 07:16 AM.

#18 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

Its only ur guess-work. Idk why u discussing me here, its a theme with suggestions

#19 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:11 AM

deleted

Edited by Vulpes93, 30 September 2016 - 07:14 AM.

#20 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

I tell it to everyone.

#21 sinkor

sinkor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPodolsk

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:14 AM

We want to apologise tо dvchel for suspecting reqbugkiller was his friend who was protecting him from beeing critisized in comments under this topic.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 30 September 2016 - 11:55 PM.

#22 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:45 AM

Its sad to see such a great post has been filled with drama and trashtalk, whether this was copied ideas or not it came from the russian community and no 1 person is responsible it is many people as a whole. Also dvchel is a rep who was sought out by VM/GMs that was there decision, you do not know what dvchel has and has not suggested unless you are seeing his direct messages to helium, otherwise stop being little -_-~

#23 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:01 AM

It is obvious that crusaders stand up for each other. Much admirable of them.

I recommend to clean this topic up and continue the actual discussion about Requiem.

Edited by Vulpes93, 30 September 2016 - 07:17 AM.

#24 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:11 AM

It is obvious that crusaders stand up for each other. Much admirable of them. But that doesn't mean you can slander on us, dvchel is going to be banned from our group all because of you. That means, he won't be having any community to work with. All information he "smokes" from VMs GMs leaves only for him and his narrow circle of friends which makes him useless. He probably said to Helium the he has an access to our community. What if he doesn't? Keep this up and you will see for sure.
I recommend to clean this topic up and continue the actual discussion about Requiem.

Yes that have been always my point of view, This guy Only save for himself and closed friends what GMs will say, and talk only to a close circle of people, a good Represent take ideas of all not a small group only, And If he dont like the VK Management, he could Exit.

Edited by Xenovian, 30 September 2016 - 04:11 AM.

#25 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:16 AM

Yes that have been always my point of view, This guy Only save for himself and closed friends what GMs will say, and talk only to a close circle of people, a good Represent take ideas of all not a small group only, And If he dont like the VK Management, he could Exit.

I'm not the only rep. U have Kazara, zello and sandman, they can explain better what Heluim say. Why I must write it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users