Russian speaking community suggestions - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Russian speaking community suggestions

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:26 AM

I'm not the only rep. U have Kazara, zello and sandman, they can explain better what Heluim say. Why I must write it?

Yes,they are and they do a great job taking ideas of all, and dont caring tags But lets be honest you cant do that. A Lot of russian texts everywhere and Russian Google Translator is translating so Bad, [ WTB Mazepa D:]

Edited by Xenovian, 30 September 2016 - 04:54 AM.

#27 sinkor

sinkor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPodolsk

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:02 AM

Our VK community was created on pure enthusiasm and we still work on it even though no one pay us or say "thank you". It was created for the newbies and anyone who wish to join. Also for people who can't speak english well.

So, I wonder, do you really like it to insult people, who volunteer to help the others? Do you really think you are such a pros, to be able to tell anyone what to do and to insult the others only because you are beta testers with 8  year expierience? You think you are everything in this game? Nonsense. The game is all about people you call ''newbies''.

Just imagine that there are only pros left in the game. You will only have same conflicts with each other because of your boredom.

Thats all i am gonna say for now.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 01 October 2016 - 12:01 AM.

#28 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:30 AM

Awesome post.  Thank  you for doing this. 

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

Good day to everyone, WarpPortal!

I am taking responsibility to speak for community VK https://vk.com/requiem_amof, which is, for now, the center of Russian-speaking requiem players. I am one of administrators of this community; we are volunteers and are the same players as everyone here. Our work is to watch the game news on official requiem web site, WarpPortal forum and facebook community and to translate them as though Russian players were able to read the latest news in their native language.

Not long time ago I´ve noticed the suggestion on facebook to share any ideas about game improvement. All the time people suggest something in our VK community, so we decided to write a huge post with all the ideas by Russian community, because not all of the players speak English good enough to participate in forum discussians.  

We understand the entire situation with requiem, the game is old and you are short on budget, and we also know all about skill balance game masters are working on. So there is nothing unreal on that list and nothing you absolutely can´t fix or be able to do, but everyone should really pay attention to all this issues.

First of all, we want to tell you about the poll which we had recently in our community. The thing was to understand the preferences of Russian player.

184 players took part in a poll so far.

Spoiler

The most desiring thing is a new races and classes. 37.5% would like to see these issues.

Second thing is technical improvements and client optimization. 21.7% want this.

Third thing is PvE content improvements, 15.8% wish this to happen.

To summon it all, we can say exactly that players are all in all satisfied with PvP content and skill balance, but almost everyone feels the lack of PvE content. Players don’t even really want any huge updates (like new continents or craft profession), they just want bugs to be fixed and client to be optimized.

So here are some suggestions by Russian community:

Gameplay basics and classes

Spoiler

Optimization

We´ve figured out some serious technical problems and issues with RAM. The reason of those is bad optimization.

Spoiler

PvE

Spoiler

Quests and leveling up

Spoiler

Guilds

Spoiler

PvP

Spoiler

Game Launcher

Spoiler

Item mall pets

Spoiler

We do not insist on what we suggest, but at least 1000 people in our community wish to see what GMs answer will be. What we can expect or what not to expect at all.

Thank you for attention and good luck to everyone in the world of Ethergia!

#29 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

Awesome post. Thank you for doing this.

Sincerely,

CM Varitas

Dear Varitas. Please clean this topic, delete every post written in russian. This is unthinkable trash I don't want to see in my topic. There are insults and argues just rotten.

#30 sinkor

sinkor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPodolsk

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:53 AM

Awesome post.  Thank  you for doing this. 

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

Thank you a lot Varitas, we are glad you've paid attention to our post.

I am strongly agree with Vulpes93, it was a horrible misunderstanding with lots of insultings here. Personally, I've had enough of this...

#31 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:52 PM

Ok......

So please stop discussing (or simply insulting each other) in russian here.

If you want to write in russian, there is a designated forums section for this too.

I am going to get rid of everything that is not written in english here.

And as a sidenote to why dvchel is now a representative fpr the russian speaking community.

He was the only one that directly stepped up to me ingame and suggested this exact same thing.

So, to make it perfectly official. Dvchel is there for all you russian people to take your ideas and suggestions and forward them to our representative group.

This automatically means too that he is supposed to report about changes, ideas and such from inside the representative group back to the russian community (for example in the russian forums etc.).

Needless to say that he is asked to listen to and forward ideas from all the russian players. Not only some selected few people.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 01 October 2016 - 12:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users