Patch Notes 11/16/2016 [Complete] - Page 3 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 11/16/2016 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

That isn't intentional according to Popcorn and he's trying to make a fix for it. He told me until his say-so not to enchant costume weapons.

Oh i meant the enchant glow effects from Main/IM slotted weapons make their way onto costume weapons for some reason even when the costume weapon is completely clean. I think having the costume weapon showing it's own enchant glowing effect is a good thing since we can choose to keep it normal for no effects or enchant it to our desired enchant glowing effect. 

Any possible way to make the costume weapon completely override any glow effects from IM/Main slotted weapons, like how a clean IM weapon in the IM weapon slot will not show the glowing enchant effects of the +20 main weapon that it overrides.

#52 Snobo

Snobo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:The one

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:09 AM

^ that's basically what Popcorn wants to fix :)

#53 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:26 AM

For how long will the vote for president pet election and the new ring be available? I'm on vacation so can't benefit from these updates right now

#54 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:48 AM

To make your vote count you need to equip the balloon of your candidate either on the Balloon IM Gear slot or on the Balloon Costume Slot. You need to keep the Balloon equipped until the election event is over which will be in 2 weeks.

Which is to say: until next week.

As for the Ring, I would suppose what I just said.

Edited by Rainnowx, 22 November 2016 - 07:49 AM.

#55 Fablegamer

Fablegamer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:06 AM

Hey guys,

I just found out, that others can't see the soul craft of your costume equipment.

Means if you got a legendary rose, it is displayed as a normal one for others, even if you see it as legendary one.

Technically, it just says, that the stats will be blocked, but not the soul craft status itself.

Is that normal? :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users