Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#26 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:22 PM

It was a few things, though by no means "the full list of all buffs."

Eden + blessing + poison endow + venom impression + dark claw + eddga + maximum dexterity

IMO, odin's blessing, striking, and also the weapon had no cards, so if 2x AK, I think would easily put it 500k+ damage territory if not well beyond it. 

as for Dragon Combo, there's definitely a lot more to the damage potential. Cards, atk%, a 120 str build with eATK bonuses, etc. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 31 December 2016 - 01:26 PM.

#27 bigbangbuu

bigbangbuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

Then I blink hawkeye, I lost sp very much

Please advice gear for recovery and leech sp for me

i'm not rich 

#28 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

There's no "easy" way other than stacking SP leech stuff like rideword/vanargand/incubus pet/nidhoggur's shadow garb. I'd list the SP absorption stone too, but that alone is probably worth more than the other 4 items put together. 

If we had the means to use the thanatos bow, that'd help a lot too, but nope. 

Currently I'm using the elemental towel and it's SP reduction is great. It combined with incubus and rideword alone is enough to make AS self sustaining. 

#29 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

This player is taking SC MVP hunting to new heights, especially the Backstab spamming:

Although I'm not sure if this is a private server in Japan or the official jRO(Don't know how to confirm sorry and it's in Japanese right? :heh: ).

Edit**

Has anyone tried using ranked slim pots with Toy Syringe + Rogue spirit? I'm still in the process of making an SL buffer.

Edited by Usurper, 10 February 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#30 bigbangbuu

bigbangbuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:23 PM

Does  Shadow can use thanatos bow :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :questionmark: 

#31 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

no

#32 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:03 AM

Finally got some incoming and made myself a +15 double AK Crimson Bow and decided it was time to do one of goals for this game: Finish Old Glast Heim solo. This was my first try, so I was a nervous wreck and there's a lot of errors, although i didn't died a single time which is nice. I wanted to do this before Nightmare Bio hats come out and the whole thing just becomes pointless.

There's times on the description with the rooms and MVPs in case you want to jump around.

#33 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

really nice. that alternative SC outfit makes me droll.

oh, and that SR 'waterfall' on corruption root area.

Edited by fuyukikun, 30 March 2017 - 02:17 PM.

#34 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

Finally got some incoming and made myself a +15 double AK Crimson Bow and decided it was time to do one of goals for this game: Finish Old Glast Heim solo. This was my first try, so I was a nervous wreck and there's a lot of errors, although i didn't died a single time which is nice. I wanted to do this before Nightmare Bio hats come out and the whole thing just becomes pointless.

There's times on the description with the rooms and MVPs in case you want to jump around.

how did you get the alt SC outfit :o?

btw. youre my idol now, hory shet

Edited by Pixelakaroxi, 30 March 2017 - 12:59 PM.

#35 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Finally someone from iRO posted a vid about TS Chasers against an MVP, really love that SR+ TS combo, it has got to be one of the best DPS in the game. 

Edited by Usurper, 30 March 2017 - 04:00 PM.

#36 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

that SC sprite, will be creating an SC for that sole purpose!

#37 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

Just checked your blog and it has some in-depth guide/ ideas about SR skills and other stuff a bow chaser can do: http://fujiwuji.blog.fc2.com/

You should probably make a guide here to be pinned  :heh:

#38 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:52 AM

Someone suggested me to do Charleston, so I did. 

Real thing about using Maelstrom against him is the fact that Maelstrom eats SR, but if you cast it three cells away from it, you can use it's edges to hit even 1 cell range monsters like Charleston. For reference, the little platform I'm on was used because it's literal edges was the ideal number to cast SR and still get the hits.

Spoiler

Just checked your blog and it has some in-depth guide/ ideas about SR skills and other stuff a bow chaser can do: http://fujiwuji.blog.fc2.com/

You should probably make a guide here to be pinned  :heh:

I've been wanting to a whole guide on the class for awhile. I have three Chasers, so I can write quite a bit about the class, but I'd really enjoy to make a full, fledge guide including info about all builds and extensive information about all the skills that people always seem to be the most lost when seeing like Bloody Lust, Maelstrom, Triangle Shot etc. I could make a bow one all by myself no problem, but I feel like talking about in general would make a better guide.

This is an invitation btw, if you or anyone else would be interested in contributing I would be glad to work on it. 

#39 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:14 AM

Nice videos, LunaMoonBunny!

I was gonna post a replay of Triangle Shot vs Fenrir here, but I rage quit and stopped attempting that because of a stupid bug. I could do it no problem utilizing Ankle Snare from Emergency Escape, but that's not how I wanted to do it. :(

#40 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

've been wanting to a whole guide on the class for awhile. I have three Chasers, so I can write quite a bit about the class, but I'd really enjoy to make a full, fledge guide including info about all builds and extensive information about all the skills that people always seem to be the most lost when seeing like Bloody Lust, Maelstrom, Triangle Shot etc. I could make a bow one all by myself no problem, but I feel like talking about in general would make a better guide.

This is an invitation btw, if you or anyone else would be interested in contributing I would be glad to work on it.

I'd be happy to contribute but my SC experience only revolves around PVP...dueling as an SC to be more specific. It's good to know that there are also other people passionate about underrated skills from this class, reminds me of the topic I posted before when I thought I was the only one who cared about those skills :heh:

btw, I was working on an str based chaser and was going to try out backstab/darkclaw in pvp/some instances but it's on hold for now, seeing that BS can still be spammed as long as you can get in the same cell and stop your target on it's track while moving diagonally.

Edited by Usurper, 31 March 2017 - 02:39 PM.

#41 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

I'm just gonna post this because this is pretty good and I need to calm down by talking about it.

New Thief's Guide Acessory so far: It's functional 100%, no glaring bugs, it's giving all the skills it says it gives and bonus stats as well, it is slotted as well.

Maximum Power Thrust doesn't work as obvious as it might look like (I don't really play Mechanic, if anyone wants to clarify be my guest) and it barely increases any damage on them, I tested SR with a Bow, IB with Bow and a Dagger and Sightless Mind with Bow and a Dagger as well and nothing seems to change by much. It is whoever changing auto-attack damage properly and it works perfectly with Frenzy. I was doing 13k double attack with basically a Malicious Crimson Bow and a Chick Hat.

Random screenshot with my current ETC as a proof it's functional

9EkseZj.png

I can't do a lot of extensive research right now but I'd like to put this out there since IT IS really good. Wind Walk is the well-deserved buff to mov. speed SC missed, Assumptio to put on top of Counter Instinct is cute and Power Thrust on top of a Frenzy is quite fun.

#42 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Wow you already have this accessory?  :heh:

Anyway I was also wondering if auto-spell works with frenzy? I'm quite sure auto-spell still works or procs even with 0 sp, and have you tried Maximum PT with Feint Bomb/TS? 

Edited by Usurper, 13 April 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#43 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

I'm just gonna post this because this is pretty good and I need to calm down by talking about it.

New Thief's Guide Acessory so far: It's functional 100%, no glaring bugs, it's giving all the skills it says it gives and bonus stats as well, it is slotted as well.

Maximum Power Thrust doesn't work as obvious as it might look like (I don't really play Mechanic, if anyone wants to clarify be my guest) and it barely increases any damage on them, I tested SR with a Bow, IB with Bow and a Dagger and Sightless Mind with Bow and a Dagger as well and nothing seems to change by much. It is whoever changing auto-attack damage properly and it works perfectly with Frenzy. I was doing 13k double attack with basically a Malicious Crimson Bow and a Chick Hat.

Random screenshot with my current ETC as a proof it's functional

9EkseZj.png

I can't do a lot of extensive research right now but I'd like to put this out there since IT IS really good. Wind Walk is the well-deserved buff to mov. speed SC missed, Assumptio to put on top of Counter Instinct is cute and Power Thrust on top of a Frenzy is quite fun.

maximum over thrust solely increase atk by 100% additively. so, auto attack will be 100%+100%=200% atk, IB will be 1500%+100%=1600%

#44 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

Gotta test and give that info to you guys.

Anyway, yes it does

Spoiler

And yeah I did. Completely naked (except by the same Crimson Bow and the Acessory) the damage difference without and with is 8,3k to around 9.3k to 9.5k and TS goes from 10kish to 11kish. Fuyuki just explained how this works so yeah.

I'm also completely insane and didn't notice the item description is wrong: Unlucky maxed out gives Frenzy and Weakness maxed out that gives Mystlcal Amplification.

#45 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

I have scribble on my SC, so can also confirm that the stats bonus is applying properly.

#46 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

I'm also waiting for videos of Raging Trifecta + Frenzy  :rice: I know it won't match Rangers DPS but with all the buffs available, it might do decent damage.

Edited by Usurper, 14 April 2017 - 04:30 PM.

#47 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

nah im pretty sureyou can do more than a non frenzy well geared ranger or so I saw from iro wiki stat calc  :heh: 

#48 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

Trifecta + DC + frenzy

#49 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies