Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos - Page 6 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#126 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:34 PM

Thought It's time I share something in this thread even though I'm not that active anymore. Here's a -_-ty video of my Auto-Spell Chaser leveling in NCT (don't mind the pet name I bought it like that):

#127 AOSPONG

AOSPONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:IRO-Chaos / TRO ASGARD

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:22 AM

Updated MID TI Solo. :no1:

[/size][/font][/color]1BdpL_EATyc[color=rgb(204,204,204)][font=Verdana][size=3][background=rgb(27,27,27)]][/background][/size][/font][/color])][font=Verdana][size=3][background=rgb(27,27,27)]

Who says ASSC are weak! :lv:

Let me know if you want more vids. :rice:

Can u share jro sprite

#128 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:39 AM

Shadow Chaser with Black Feather as main Killer in ET + latest gears.

Enjoy!

#129 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:12 AM

Me killing the Fallen Bishop with autocast build with 20 different "offensive" autocasts

and with english subtitles.

Edited by SrRinio, 25 July 2019 - 05:49 AM.

#130 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

New video killing some MVPs but the goal is to show the utility of Maelstrom skill against Earthquake, even with Ifrit during the Crazy Upoar live.

Edited by SrRinio, 01 August 2019 - 12:15 PM.

#131 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:10 PM

New video killing some MVPs but the goal is to show the utility of Maelstrom skill against Earthquake, even with Ifrit during the Crazy Upoar live.

Sorry for question, I know your text at the beginning of the video was intended to clarify this but I still couldn't tell: You want to aim Maelstrom at the MVP itself, because Earthquake actually targets its own caster?

#132 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:43 PM

Sorry for question, I know your text at the beginning of the video was intended to clarify this but I still couldn't tell: You want to aim Maelstrom at the MVP itself, because Earthquake actually targets its own caster?

Yes, maybe i can say the earthquake is placed at ground  then search for players at the range, like the Psychic Wave, if the center was placed above the maelstrom, so all the wave is canceled, but if the center is out of the maelstorm, so the wave will work fine even inside of Maelstrom, both skills have the same behavior.

#133 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:50 PM

Yes, maybe i can say the earthquake is placed at ground  then search for players at the range, like the Psychic Wave, if the center was placed above the maelstrom, so all the wave is canceled, but if the center is out of the maelstorm, so the wave will work fine even inside of Maelstrom, both skills have the same behavior.

Thanks, it's a very useful trick to know!

#134 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:06 PM

Another new video, now killing the Kraken where i needed to use Maelstrom to nullify his earthquake several times

#135 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

New video, this time killing the Stormy Knight and his Hatiis

#136 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:16 AM

New video comparing different autocasts sets for Shadow Chaser (PVM and MVP) and my conclusions about this:

#137 Ktec

Ktec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:29 PM

New video comparing different autocasts sets for Shadow Chaser (PVM and MVP) and my conclusions about this:

Nice video, I agree Celine set > Lunar Rainbow.

Also, Could you try one with Mob scarf and Elemental sword?

#138 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:48 PM

When using CD in mouth you can use Diabolus Wings + Diabolus boots, for a just as strong matk boost(refine it high enough) and more HP, if you don't need the aspd. Comes with a bit of atk too but that's whatever

#139 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:02 PM

Also after seeing the setups in the video, your accessories cards arent doing you many favours other than putting up Whirling up once. The proc rate and damage on LoV is too low, you would be better off boosting the damage of your bolts.

Imp/Siroma will outdamage the lov proc by boosting at least one of your bolts.

Elvira will outdamage Imp/Siroma, even though it provides a lesser multiplier, it applies to Lightning and Thunderstorm, using Lunar Rainbow.

NAM will provide the highest overall boost as Meteors compose the bulk of the character's damage, but Faceworm Larva could be used against targets immune to fire as well.

ps: CD cold bolts don't activate the sword bolts, unless they reverted the change they made years ago. Sword chain proc only activates on it's own cold bolt.

#140 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:19 PM

The number of procs of lightning/fire/cold bolt and earth spike in set #4 analysis are actually really strange. It kind of looks like the sword is triggering its appropriate follow up after each bolt even if the process does NOT start with cold bolt.

#141 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:29 PM

i think if you can get 193 without the evil spirit gloves, it's better to change it to magician gloves or PDM to get 100% mdef pierce total. Since you were testing on eggs, the mdef didn't matter but MVPs have big enough mdef in general that getting 100% pierce is a lot more damage over just 70% pierce from the armour. That would lead to a lot more reliable dps.

#142 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:57 AM

Nice video, I agree Celine set > Lunar Rainbow.

Also, Could you try one with Mob scarf and Elemental sword?

Ty :),  but the elemental sword only can be strong if you use something to help it to activate, the CD in Mouth is a perfect option, without this, the sword will only procs his autocasts with 5% of chance, in this case would be better a valkyrie knife.

When using CD in mouth you can use Diabolus Wings + Diabolus boots, for a just as strong matk boost(refine it high enough) and more HP, if you don't need the aspd. Comes with a bit of atk too but that's whatever

Its a higher priority to get 193 of aspd than higher damage, the temporal boots gives me +19% of aspd and +1, and more +300 of matk when active, the most important thing is the 200 of INT, where boosts the damage of Psychic Wave.

Also after seeing the setups in the video, your accessories cards arent doing you many favours other than putting up Whirling up once. The proc rate and damage on LoV is too low, you would be better off boosting the damage of your bolts.

Imp/Siroma will outdamage the lov proc by boosting at least one of your bolts.

Elvira will outdamage Imp/Siroma, even though it provides a lesser multiplier, it applies to Lightning and Thunderstorm, using Lunar Rainbow.

NAM will provide the highest overall boost as Meteors compose the bulk of the character's damage, but Faceworm Larva could be used against targets immune to fire as well.

ps: CD cold bolts don't activate the sword bolts, unless they reverted the change they made years ago. Sword chain proc only activates on it's own cold bolt.

I was using Lude card in one of the Magical Ring because it belongs to my SN, and the Owl Viscount and Marquees cards only, and just only for beauty, i like to see the LoV autocast even if it don't have a high damage, represents 1% of my total damage, i don't recommend anyone to use it except if you really like these effects, scaraba card, or Elvira, Mavka (when arrives to iRO), kafra blossom will give a very better result. (and both Owl cards was really expensive, i could buy a abyss dress . -.)

And i saw your comments at YT about the CD activating the elemental sword, already answered there, but to sum up:

Yes, the CD procs the elemental sword's autocasts, the results of how many times every skill was used is shown in the video, the earth spike was the most used and cold bolt less used, this mean if the CD use cold bolt, fire bolt or lightning bolt, the sword will finish the chain, if you use CD in Mouth + any another weapon, every skill will be used the same number of times, and in a lower rate.

i think if you can get 193 without the evil spirit gloves, it's better to change it to magician gloves or PDM to get 100% mdef pierce total. Since you were testing on eggs, the mdef didn't matter but MVPs have big enough mdef in general that getting 100% pierce is a lot more damage over just 70% pierce from the armour. That would lead to a lot more reliable dps.

With the gloves i can autocast Psychic wave, has a higher damage against holy and shadow monsters than other autocast, and even in a neutral monsters shows a great damage, and autocasts recognized spell, helping to increase the DPS, idk how useful is, and others autocast is the same thing that i said before, only for beauty, has a high damage, good ASPD and 6 different autocasts,

And i've tested to change for a magical ring before, the results looks like to be the same, but not very accurate because i didn't upload it to divine pride, will do this later.

The number of procs of lightning/fire/cold bolt and earth spike in set #4 analysis are actually really strange. It kind of looks like the sword is triggering its appropriate follow up after each bolt even if the process does NOT start with cold bolt.

Yes, that's what makes this better than a valk knife or any another weapon.

#143 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:54 AM

guess if it’s more of the beauty factor then probably the ESG does look nicer with the autocasts. Just note that if you face any mvp that has something like 150mdef+ you are going to lose out on quite a bit of damage, so you might want to take note of it.

For example on the Kraken who has 229mdef, after 70% reduc he still has around 70mdef, which makes you deal only 62% of your damage. On your 64M damage total, that leaves only 40M final. Taking away psychic wave and the vatyr speR still leaves you with around 52-53M dps in comparison (without really measuring the impact of the lv1 recognize spell). It gets even worse when the mdef gets higher than that on some MVPs.

However, i do concede that you can stick to ESG generally. This is just a consideration if you decide to take on the harder mvps (like beelzebub or fallen bishop) since most instance MVPs don’t really have high mdef -except celine kimi.

#144 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:03 AM

guess if it’s more of the beauty factor then probably the ESG does look nicer with the autocasts. Just note that if you face any mvp that has something like 150mdef+ you are going to lose out on quite a bit of damage, so you might want to take note of it.

For example on the Kraken who has 229mdef, after 70% reduc he still has around 70mdef, which makes you deal only 62% of your damage. On your 64M damage total, that leaves only 40M final. Taking away psychic wave and the vatyr speR still leaves you with around 52-53M dps in comparison (without really measuring the impact of the lv1 recognize spell). It gets even worse when the mdef gets higher than that on some MVPs.

However, i do concede that you can stick to ESG generally. This is just a consideration if you decide to take on the harder mvps (like beelzebub or fallen bishop) since most instance MVPs don’t really have high mdef -except celine kimi.

I already killed the kraken and fallen bishop, these videos is up here . -., and i know how important is to get 100% of mdef bypass, but i preffer to take some more seconds and have more autocasts

In harder MVPs (i'm trying to kill ifrit today) i use PDM with 90 of str, with another armor, etc, i just don't use 108 of str because its hard to finish 100% of critical, and 193 of aspd, with high VIT and use a lot of points just because the PDM where i don't use it everytime.

Edited by SrRinio, 23 August 2019 - 07:03 AM.

#145 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:54 PM

yo i know you already killed kraken, which is why i used it as example. I'm just pointing out to you the dps difference, no need to get so defensive.

Good luck with the ifrit kill though

#146 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 05:42 AM

Lol what? Defensive? He just said he considered what you said already and that his build can do what you were being all contrarian about.

I mean judging anything by its ability to do Kraken is facepalm. He was just showing that cd procs sword which 90% of people didnt think was possible.

Edited by Scuba, 24 August 2019 - 05:44 AM.

#147 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 24 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

.-. here you can have this too.

#148 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:46 AM

New video killing Ifrit solo with my autocast chaser, it took a long time:

#149 AOSPONG

AOSPONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:IRO-Chaos / TRO ASGARD

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:52 AM

#150 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:41 PM

Yes, the CD procs the elemental sword's autocasts, the results of how many times every skill was used is shown in the video, the earth spike was the most used and cold bolt less used, this mean if the CD use cold bolt, fire bolt or lightning bolt, the sword will finish the chain, if you use CD in Mouth + any another weapon, every skill will be used the same number of times, and in a lower rate.n.

Elem sword doesn't work like that here in iRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users