bodjong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

I have a problem and i posted a thread. 

explained my side and my problem.

suddenly i was expecting a some response but then i get a closed thread. 

the MOD just said its not a bug then poof its CLOSED. 

he didnt heard my side and my explanation. 

easily closed just like dumping my problem in a garbage can. 

me : my problem is i saw  a horse that is black.

mod : no theres no horse that is black here its WHITE ( i know everything coz im the MOD)

mod : "im closing this thread"

----------------------------------------CLOSED THREAD----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:45 AM

Edit:

Ok, you Broke a forum rule by posting in a dead thread [necroposting], it's also considered bumping.

second, the forums cannot and will not ever be able to help you with support claims. Some of us might help you find out things like why a setting is wrong, or debug crashing etc, but the forums are NOT for account support. 

Lastly, it's not a bug. You were given a warning while buying the item, it's clearly marked in the items description, and you accepted both. Every precaution is programmed into them to make you aware of when an item will bind, just because you didn't read it, doesn't make it a bug. 

Also, I'm pretty sure posting about locked threads specifically is against an additional forum rule, though I'm not sure about that one, so I'd be careful. 

Edited by Feuer, 08 December 2016 - 09:56 AM.

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:47 AM

Hi,

I took the time to check your topics, if you are referring to the topic of the Hiria's Tear the MOD is right and this is no bug.

Topic in question: https://forums.warpp...g/#entry2539983

Hiria's tear is a quest reward from the planet Orlo, you will need to get a dusty jewel from orlo monsters and complete a quest.

Before the item lock update a while back they allowed people to still sell/trade these items to there respective chars.

You are also prompted with a Charlocked/Account Locked windows to confirm you are sure you want make the trade or equipe the item as this will be locked once done so.

It's sad you purchased this with a different char, the only way to get this on your cleric is to either do the quest with your cleric or make a ticket to the support team explaining the situation.

Thought I would make this a little bit more clear.

Edited by Cortiz, 08 December 2016 - 10:45 AM.

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Hello Bodjong! 

As others have stated, the issue you encountered with Hiria's Tear is not a bug, but you can send a ticket in to our support team and they may be able to help you. Bug reports and Technical Support issues that have been resolved are often locked on the forums so as to help identify when a new issue comes up. In your post on the Community Chat, and we do have a policy against bumping old threads (which is why the thread in Community Chat was locked). If you have an issue or inquiry, you can create a new thread, and if it is related to an older thread, you can post a link to that thread in your post. 

If you have any further questions about this  just let me know!

#5 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Mod flaming aside, to be fair, you didn't mention in your posts that you traded someone for the Hiria's Tear.  You just said how much you paid (15 billion in one post and 10 billion in another post). There is no pop-up message when an item is traded like there is when you buy an item from someone's shop.

However, the item itself says "locked on acquire" and that means that it locks to whichever character adds it to inventory. It's always a good idea to read before you buy anything, whether it's a trade or a purchase because locked items stay locked. 

Since you have already made a ticket,  you might want to consider making a support account so you can reply to your tickets at the website instead of waiting for emails. Click "Register" on this page to make a support account.

Hope everything turns out the way you want it to. 

#6 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

holy shet man, unequipped tradable hirias tears are now considered ultra rare items since it does not exist ingame today. only for those that have it already since the time we can trade tose item. now it cannot be traded, so having the tradable hirais tear is a trophy. advice buy dont sell. keep it dont wear it. collector's dream. btw i think unbinder do not work on hirias tear so its that rare.

Edited by Brreezzyhill8, 13 December 2016 - 05:35 PM.

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:01 PM

holy shet man, unequipped tradable hirias tears are now considered ultra rare items since it does not exist ingame today. only for those that have it already since the time we can trade tose item. now it cannot be traded, so having the tradable hirais tear is a trophy. advice buy dont sell. keep it dont wear it. collector's dream. btw i think unbinder do not work on hirias tear so its that rare.

Items that lock (to character or account) can never be moved. Items that are bound can be unbound with an Unbinder Coupon

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

IF it's bound, it can be unbound.

IF it's Locked, then it's yours forever.

-except NPCs, cause they can magically buy everything and scam you in the process-

#9 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

You can still get it by doing the quest, you will get one for your class that's not tradeable.

& 

It doesn't matter because as soon as you buy one from someone els it becomes untradable anyway.

Edited by Cortiz, 14 December 2016 - 01:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users