Renewal Maintenance Dec 29th 2016 - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal Maintenance Dec 29th 2016

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#26 MasterOfBytes80

MasterOfBytes80

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:15 AM

Please give us at least one week of NCT-Spotlight before Exp-Event ends.

#27 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:52 AM

Please give us at least one week of NCT-Spotlight before Exp-Event ends.

It was put on spotlight just recently

#28 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:56 AM

In means to keep things in orderly shape, 3 pages of discussion on the item Syringe Toy has been moved to the new topic here.

Kindly keep the Maintenance Patch notes space for general issues related to the notes, simple and clean! Thank you.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 December 2016 - 01:00 PM.
Topic removed per request

#29 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

Are the box content errors going to be fixed before getting to 2017?

#30 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:13 AM

In means to keep things in orderly shape, 3 pages of discussion on the item Syringe Toy has been moved to the new topic here.

Kindly keep the Maintenance Patch notes space for general issues related to the notes, simple and clean! Thank you.

Was wondering where it went. Now I can read more and have fun :))

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 December 2016 - 01:03 PM.
Edited in quote.

#31 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

No wonder why abit of it didnt sound too exactly coherent.

Anyways Camp, good work as per usual and keep it up fixing bugs and sprite errors within time. I wish you, your crew and all WP a Happy New Year.
Things arent always perfect and some bugs in the game hamper accessibility for some classes that never get rectified, but at this time of year even I can turn a blind eye to it because your time spent with family to ring in the new years should have greater importance.

These are just my views and values and it does not represent the same for other people who have other views and values, which is completely understandable and I respect that.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 December 2016 - 01:03 PM.
Edited in quote.

#32 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:37 AM

Because my bank has not deducted money from my account when using an omitted named payment service to purchase warpportal energy twice so far, I am going to just try my poor luck at gambling to get a Toy Syringe.

Edited by Pixvoly, 29 December 2016 - 05:54 AM.

#33 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Can there be an in-game and playragnarok description on the following items?

Love Piece

Orlean's Necklace.

also playragnarok description for these two

Gravekeeper Shoes

Iron Nail

Please and thank you.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 29 December 2016 - 06:10 AM.

#34 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:12 AM

will boxter be updated?

#35 Potatold

Potatold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:12 AM

When can central lab instance dialogue be skipped?

#36 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:19 AM

and another lengthy chat instances

#37 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:23 AM

The point is, I don't give a -_- what you implement but stop implementing things that are 1. Bugged, 2. Wrong description, 3. Item doesn't even work. You are getting paid for this and the quality is like a 1 star on Yelp.

Could not put it any better. Please do some QC before you implement things. It really reflects poor on your service to fail so often.

While at it. Fix Lord of The Dead Helm. Fix effects of non working community hats (Gene, Wandie, Maestro). We spent real money on upgrades.

Try harder. Do better. Thanks.

Edited by cjaramis, 29 December 2016 - 06:26 AM.

#38 mungmungah

mungmungah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLikely to be in bed, if not on my way out of debt
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

Hello! I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to raise this question so please move it somewhere else if I'm wrong.

My question is about the mechanics of the last WoE in Thor (3rd job skills were blocked). It was held on 26 December 2016 (Monday) around 8pm in the +8GMT time zone. 

So I participated in that woe and from what has been posted I believed that all third job skills would be blocked, however, I saw that Rangers' warg bite (idk if it was auto bite or whatever they call it) as well as lauda ramus (im not sure if it was ramus or agnus, i only know which hotkey it is lol sorry) were used. Is this intended or were they things that were overlooked? I played AB myself and can attest that lauda was very much usable inside the castles.

Edited by mungmungah, 29 December 2016 - 06:28 AM.

#39 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:51 AM

Hello! I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to raise this question so please move it somewhere else if I'm wrong.

My question is about the mechanics of the last WoE in Thor (3rd job skills were blocked). It was held on 26 December 2016 (Monday) around 8pm in the +8GMT time zone. 

So I participated in that woe and from what has been posted I believed that all third job skills would be blocked, however, I saw that Rangers' warg bite (idk if it was auto bite or whatever they call it) as well as lauda ramus (im not sure if it was ramus or agnus, i only know which hotkey it is lol sorry) were used. Is this intended or were they things that were overlooked? I played AB myself and can attest that lauda was very much usable inside the castles.

Blocked means you can't use that skill (or simply using hotkey for that skill) inside castle. But skills like autowarg/falcon blitz is a passive skill that works on hit-locking. Same criteria on TE when you cast FCP outside castle but the effect works when you enter.

#40 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:01 AM

wow maintain is still sooo long. and im home this week....

:p_sad: :p_sad:

#41 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:06 AM

The Pale Moon Hat talks about 'Tanatos' type of monsters. Can we assume 'tanatos' means 'thanatos', in which case we're talking about ONLY thanatos monsters? as in the hat works for the entire tower? or only the upper parts? or since the upper tower's monsters are mainly ghosts, is this hat talking about ghost type monsters?

details, gm's. details.

PS: punctuation too. you see how confusing this <> is :P

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 December 2016 - 09:23 AM.
Do not attempt filter bypass please. Thank you.

#42 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

^ Would like to know too. Elemental towel not even working, sting silk ribbon doesn't have a sprite, missing item descriptions... come on guys.

#43 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:56 AM

Fuuton I think that hat is specifically made to help player slaying thanatos variants monsters in thanatos tower and farm MoT MVP easier.

It also grants you teleport skill to thanatos tower and enable you to directly transferred to thanatos tower certain level when the hat is refined starting at +5 by talking to certain npc named Lunne (I think its the Thanatos Tower Entrance Keeper NPC in hugel field 01)  when wearing the hat and at +10 the hat allows you to retain the colored stones and emotion fragments instead of being used up per quest when you attempt to summon MoT

you can see the full hat effect description here instead of divine pride which I found still vague especially for this hat.

and the reference about the npc here.

#44 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Fuuton I think that hat is specifically made to help player slaying thanatos variants monsters in thanatos tower and farm MoT MVP easier.

It also grants you teleport skill to thanatos tower and enable you to directly transferred to thanatos tower certain level when the hat is refined starting at +5 by talking to certain npc named Lunne (I think its the Thanatos Tower Entrance Keeper NPC in hugel field 01)  when wearing the hat and at +10 the hat allows you to retain the colored stones and emotion fragments instead of being used up per quest when you attempt to summon MoT

you can see the full hat effect description here instead of divine pride which I found still vague especially for this hat.

Does that apply to iRO? Never bothered upgrading mine.

BTW, didn't Camp state a few maintenance threads ago that HighTI map is only in event map? If that were the case, shouldn't it end by now? But then again, events here must oftentimes be reminded about.

#45 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Genius level response!! You rock socks for at least another 10 lifetimes  :no1: 

I'll take this info and post it over in the bugs section!

#46 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

I don't own one, and not really interested doing the quest anyway :heh:

it should follow the original effect though, otherwise it'd lose the hat original purpose and its existence become more meaningless :heh:

#47 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:20 AM

The point is, I don't give a -_- what you implement but stop implementing things that are 1. Bugged, 2. Wrong description, 3. Item doesn't even work. You are getting paid for this and the quality is like a 1 star on Yelp. 

Since 2 years (i think more) orange Eddga Hat still dont even have a description about a <> and was a Kafra and forum event item so...

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 December 2016 - 10:32 AM.
Do not attempt filter bypass please. Like seriously!

#48 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

and another lengthy chat instances

Never, because if they made it possible, we would be able to optimise the use of HEBG and it would mean revenue loss for WP.

#49 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:30 AM

Yes, because making it more boring makes them more money.

#50 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:12 PM

What about that hero mask being upgradable? Is it a bug or it's really upgradable.  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users