Double Check Imuke Shield please! -35% or 45%? - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Double Check Imuke Shield please! -35% or 45%?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#26 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Ill send you 200$ shut your mouth and keep the shield if they remove.  :heh:

Hope you have enough to refund every box sold to every player!

#27 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Hope you have enough to refund every box sold to every player!

Well theres not too much. 

Also noone knows what that shield does until the description is up.

and it happen to many gears, that was nerfed, noone ever get top refund them. 

#28 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

You like me coz you hit on me first tu tu ru

please dont get mental for you affection for me. I clearly disagreed with you wanting to throw away the shield no more no less. Tu tu ru

#29 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:16 PM

Another suggestion thanks Tofu!

Sell 50B worth of your items and buy some teamwork

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

I'm seeing my Cinnamon stalking this topic. Please ... sit back and enjoy your early gray. Leave this matter to iRO pros lol

#31 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:20 PM

I understand that, but not necessarily we follow them 100% so as to what have been going on for the past years. 

We can maybe at least nerf that stuypid shield to not work in woe maps and pvp maps.

That need to happen.

It has been shown that following them on many things due to the words of the community has led to either many updates and fixes not coming our way because the office then believes we would not want them, as well as the immaturity of our community has shown, not being able to have discussions about implementations without many either caling to personal attacks, outright berating other opinions etc.

Although i understand your feelings about it essentially locking your preferred class from dealing top tier damage from investing into gears, know that nearly all of us have to invest heavily ourselves to do top tier whatever our classes potential is, there is not one person in the PvP and WoE scenario that has not invested heavily into it to get to the current state they are in.

There will be a time where some other class will get locked out from dealing top tier damage, when that time comes it will mean we will have to learn to adapt, as is whats happening now.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

Some kek to end the week is always good isnt it?

#33 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

What you mean we? Who the F are you? 

Its not you who will decide, but the people who actually pay so there could be people like you can play for free. 

Tu tu ru my ass

You read this Ayin? LMFAO hahaha

#34 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

It has been shown that following them on many things due to the words of the community has led to either many updates and fixes not coming our way because the office then believes we would not want them, as well as the immaturity of our community has shown, not being able to have discussions about implementations without many either caling to personal attacks, outright berating other opinions etc.

Although i understand your feelings about it essentially locking your preferred class from dealing top tier damage from investing into gears, know that nearly all of us have to invest heavily ourselves to do top tier whatever our classes potential is, there is not one person in the PvP and WoE scenario that has not invested heavily into it to get to the current state they are in.

There will be a time where some other class will get locked out from dealing top tier damage, when that time comes it will mean we will have to learn to adapt, as is whats happening now.

I agree, so as you said, if it did happen to other gears or items, this should be done as well. Coz this is a mess.

#35 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

Maybe they should remove long ranged attacks and skills instead.

#36 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

You read this Ayin? LMFAO hahaha

Are you with me Chakri?

#37 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

wow men you have many HP thats a Tao Gunka in your bow? screw you no wonder ranger cant 1 hit by hellgate nowadays
rock on freaky bro

anyways i like the shield
i have all characters to play on so i have no problem :-P

#38 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

wow men you have many HP thats a Tao Gunka in your bow? screw you no wonder ranger cant 1 hit by hellgate nowadays
rock on freaky bro

anyways i like the shield
i have all characters to play on so i have no problem :-P

Lol where have you been bro? TG turtle general TGK or just palin TAO

#39 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

B> your TG MoT bxb bow 1mil as it seems u have no use for it anymore

#40 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Good evening all,

When posting keep your language clean, filter bypass and posting inappropriately will not be tolerated.

#41 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

You can't buy teamwork.

You are wrong tofu, as i know Sagitarium doing in the past, of course was a mess as expected lol

Good evening all,

When posting keep your language clean, filter bypass and posting inappropriately will not be tolerated.

Ok Cinnamon-chan, Como te fue ayer? borrach@? :v

#42 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:56 PM

Are you with me Chakri?

Yeah I'm with you about this matter. To be honest, ranger only one shots (sometime does not lmfao) when ...

1) +15 Thana BxX with at least EA 2 (or more?), and

2) Highly OP upgraded WW set, and 

3) Needs no limited buff, and

4) Tons of outside buffs ie Striking, Odin, what else? I dont know. I dont really care about other classes than RG lol

Yet, sometime I lived with little reductions on my RG but I had Inspiration on. My HP was around 240k. When I was on WoE set and Hanky and my Vit was not even 120, I tanked tons of MvP and Gods users without Autopot. There are in my WoE videos anyways lmfao. So ... for Tao SC, Sorc probably still can tank it as well. AB and Sura can use Pnuema.

The conclusion is if a ranger who doesnt meet the above 4 criteria doesnt have the right to WoE unless he enjoys dying to anything and his AS misses on anyone. I agree with you on this shield is being OP but life has to move on. Things change. Gears change. Time to change your class unless you really love playing ranger. When I started playing a battle RG 4 years ago. Everyone lol'ed and told me I would not be able to kill anyone because battle RG was not a thing anymore after a big nerf hit on RG. In fact I got -_- talked during WoE many times but I didnt really care. I just wanted to play the class I wanted.

I can only tell you to play whatever class you enjoy. Pretty much. Serious suggestion though, play Sura or SC or Sorc now. The only problem is you probably wont be a star in WoE because there are just many Suras and SCs in WoE hahaha

#43 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

Good evening all,

It's not a filter bypass if the filter never works to begin with.

#44 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

Pretty much scales already with other AoE skills in the game, let it stay

#45 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Yeah I'm with you about this matter. To be honest, ranger only one shots (sometime does not lmfao) when ...

1) +15 Thana BxX with at least EA 2 (or more?), and
2) Highly OP upgraded WW set, and
3) Needs no limited buff, and
4) Tons of outside buffs ie Striking, Odin, what else? I dont know. I dont really care about other classes than RG lol

Yet, sometime I lived with little reductions on my RG but I had Inspiration on. My HP was around 240k. When I was on WoE set and Hanky and my Vit was not even 120, I tanked tons of MvP and Gods users without Autopot. There are in my WoE videos anyways lmfao. So ... for Tao SC, Sorc probably still can tank it as well. AB and Sura can use Pnuema.

The conclusion is if a ranger who doesnt meet the above 4 criteria doesnt have the right to WoE unless he enjoys dying to anything and his AS misses on anyone. I agree with you on this shield is being OP but life has to move on. Things change. Gears change. Time to change your class unless you really love playing ranger. When I started playing a battle RG 4 years ago. Everyone lol'ed and told me I would not be able to kill anyone because battle RG was not a thing anymore after a big nerf hit on RG. In fact I got -_- talked during WoE many times but I didnt really care. I just wanted to play the class I wanted.

I can only tell you to play whatever class you enjoy. Pretty much. Serious suggestion though, play Sura or SC or Sorc now. The only problem is you probably wont be a star in WoE because there are just many Suras and SCs in WoE hahaha

I know man, but bro these people crying about OP Arrowstorm OP DB doesn't understand, you cant be OP with these skills if not for hard earned over ups and mvps enchants.

And what the heck they want? For us to all play Sura SC and magic class???

Come on, there's should be something that Campitor can do about this server getting ruled by players who don't have what we have, hence they cry all the time to nerf What ever we use.

Look next soon as these DB RKs and Rangers that got affected by this mess switch to say Magic class, they will cry again for balance.

The gears and stuff is already balance, its just a matter of if you can afford to get the over up gear, mvp or not, thats it. There's a reason why MVPs are expensive and rare.

Total mess really.

Make it work only for PVM then it should be good.

And your right, you cant even one shot RGs and some RKs even with No Limit on.

#46 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

The obvious fix to this is to revert stormblast damage formula to what it was before its nerf.

#47 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Keep the shield and nerf Cleofe please. lol

#48 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

I know man, but bro these people crying about OP Arrowstorm OP DB doesn't understand, you cant be OP with these skills if not for hard earned over ups and mvps enchants.

And what the heck they want? For us to all play Sura SC and magic class???

Come on, there's should be something that Campitor can do about this server getting ruled by players who don't have what we have, hence they cry all the time to nerf What ever we use.

Look next soon as these DB RKs and Rangers that got affected by this mess switch to say Magic class, they will cry again for balance.

The gears and stuff is already balance, its just a matter of if you can afford to get the over up gear, mvp or not, thats it. There's a reason why MVPs are expensive and rare.

Total mess really.

Make it work only for PVM then it should be good.

And your right, you cant even one shot RGs and some RKs even with No Limit on.

Play battle RG maybe lol

#49 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

The only problem is that iRO introduced these OP gears (imuke/spirit ring etc) without implementing the nightmare biolab OP gears patch first.

#50 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

The only problem is that iRO introduced these OP gears (imuke/spirit ring etc) without implementing the nightmare biolab OP gears patch first.

Pretty much. People will praise kek that the imuke shield is around once the bio 5 headgears are put in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users