Double Check Imuke Shield please! -35% or 45%? - Page 6 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Double Check Imuke Shield please! -35% or 45%?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#126 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

Valk shield 20% water resist can be vital for 100% water resist builds, wich should become more commom now with the threat of DD spam(crystalize).

And it is 35% reducs. If you conduce tests wearing full reduction gears dont forget that WoE armors have ranged reductions on them, and stacking more will grant a higher relative damage reduction.

#127 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

Valk shield 20% water resist can be vital for 100% water resist builds, wich should become more commom now with the threat of DD spam(crystalize).

And it is 35% reducs. If you conduce tests wearing full reduction gears dont forget that WoE armors have ranged reductions on them, and stacking more will grant a higher relative damage reduction.

Well I thought we have this so called magnetic earth? xD

Test was made with and without gears and just changing only the shield. It does reduce always close to 45%.

Edited by Cleofe, 06 January 2017 - 06:28 PM.

#128 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

Wrong

#129 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:30 PM

Wrong

Your too fast to say wrong, did you ever made a test on your own?

#130 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Was the 1st thing done shortly after the shield was introduced. I dont make mistakes with calculations :)

#131 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

Was the 1st thing done shortly after the shield was introduced. I dont make mistakes with calculations :)

This man tests things to a degree no one else does on this server.

#132 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

Alright I give you that. 

Lets say your correct. Now so its working as intended, but stacking the reductions, makes it reduce 45%. 

Almost half of range damage got nerfed, that's way too much of an update. Way too imba for one item without any cons. If itd be like 35% on some elements, would have been more acceptable.

I noticed the lack of supply of Thara Frog Card in ragial since the day this shield came out, and a lot of vending old shields. Lets wait till people are geared with this shield.

#133 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:03 PM

I am going to be using the spirit rings on my chaser and put alligator cards in them. Pretty damn broken when paired with the shield and a noxious card.

#134 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

Alligators give a 14% relative reduction each if you wear those stuff :v

It's almost like wearing a Cranial Shadow(3%)when you are stacked onto max demi reducs(79%), the relative reduction is of almost 15% less dmg.

Edited by Ashuckel, 07 January 2017 - 01:25 AM.

#135 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

I am going to be using the spirit rings on my chaser and put alligator cards in them. Pretty damn broken when paired with the shield and a noxious card.

IKR.

Its ridiculous, rangers doesn't even have a good KVM weapon to begin with, unlike Sura, RKs, WL and other classes. And then now, throw this shield in just doesn't add up.

#136 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Oh I'm sorry you can't one shot a whole guild with 1 press of a button from 1 screen away anymore. My sincere condolences.

#137 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

IKR.

Its ridiculous, rangers doesn't even have a good KVM weapon to begin with, unlike Sura, RKs, WL and other classes. And then now, throw this shield in just doesn't add up.

Join the Sura club

We are all suras now.

Edited by Hissis, 07 January 2017 - 06:49 PM.

#138 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

Oh I'm sorry you can't one shot a whole guild with 1 press of a button from 1 screen away anymore. My sincere condolences.

Ahaha, your funny. 

I did not even WoE yesterday, only two rangers did, still animo got REKT in the vulva! 

#139 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

On topic, I consider this shield a very interesting addition to the game. Alternatives go a long way into reshaping the way we adress strategies on a build/party/guild level. Hence my bus is implement new content as intended by the developers. Players will adapt and new ways of playing will rise.

Now here go a few naive questions about shields for the savyy among you:

1) Valkyrie shield with horn card would be best in class against Dragon Breath?

2) In which situations is it better to card a thara frog vs horn in your opinion when facing ranged damage (of course excluding Imuke).

3) Would make any sense to work with antimedium instead of cranial carded shield. You gain versatility on the use of the shield but you compromise protection?

4) So far I switch between:
+12 cranial immune shield against suras,
+09 cranial valky shield against magic class,
+09 valky shield with horn card for ranged damage,
and now will find a spot for +09 cranial imuke and most likely ditch immune shield.

Would that be a good move, something I am missing for WoE purposes?

Wondering what other non mvp card + shield combinations other people play/experiment with.

Thanks ahead for sharing.

PS: as stated by another player above, I will also put to use again my alligator accesories to stack with immuke, noxius and woe suit. Cause stacking is fun :)

Edited by cjaramis, 08 January 2017 - 07:49 AM.

#140 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:32 AM

can GM/CMs filter every word 'balance' from this forum and sent it to outer space

every new gear coming people keep whining and use word 'balance' as their excuse

i'm curious are kro/jro players act as the world go into chaos every new update/OP gear thrown into their sever, which like we do usually

for thread starter, are you count how many new player quitted woe because you one shot them mindlessly(play very very skilled using 1 button) just because you have access exclusive gear such MVP and god

You mean they quit because of me? Are you serious? Me myself had been one shotted most time but I did not quit.

Some WL and Rangers one shots most as well since the past years, noone quits because of that.

But pretty sure those average Rangers will quit now because of this shield, just as Chakri said, if you dont have MvP bow and decent wwset then just quit it. You won't be able to kill anyone in woe and just die most of the time. No guild will put an RG beside you if you don't have mvp bow and good wwset.

Thats another thing that people missed is the fact that Rangers needs sacrifice in order to be useful.

Btw this is a point and click game, lol what skill you talking about? Lmao

Edited by Cleofe, 09 January 2017 - 04:35 AM.

#141 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

You mean they quit because of me? Are you serious? Me myself had been one shotted most time but I did not quit.

Some WL and Rangers one shots most as well since the past years, noone quits because of that.

But pretty sure those average Rangers will quit now because of this shield, just as Chakri said, if you dont have MvP bow and decent wwset then just quit it. You won't be able to kill anyone in woe and just die most of the time. No guild will put an RG beside you if you don't have mvp bow and good wwset.

Thats another thing that people missed is the fact that Rangers needs sacrifice in order to be useful.

Btw this is a point and click game, lol what skill you talking about? Lmao

Not really .. this is not a point and clink game because many people are just that bad at simple thing lol

This game is about auto this and cheat that, then proclaim the proness later hahaha

#142 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

does somebody do testing the shield ranged reduction available on RT? the rapid trow skill from oboro and kagerou? sorry bad english

#143 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:50 PM

RT is not reduced by anythinf but GR, Energy Coat and enemies affected

#144 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:33 PM

RT is not reduced by anythinf but GR, Energy Coat and enemies affected

thank for reply , i get frozen and stone my GR useless any suggestion on equips ? im using a oboro and i really want to defence that skill from other ninja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users