MvP Shadow gear - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

MvP Shadow gear

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

In all seriousness, I would actually like the MVP shadow sets to be available in PvP/WoE, and widely available too. Not rare drops or something like that.

Me too.

Not like the game is balanced and all and it's going to make some classes more useful : ]

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Expect the re-renewal when 4th classes and expanded base level are implemented in KRO around 2018-2020. ;)

And in iRO around 2030-2040. ;)

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

RO is never balanced. In fact, I cant think of any game that is actually balanced. Even if it is truly balanced, this is very subjective. Being said we should accept all new gears then change how we play the game. New gears are needed for new builds to happen. I dont know about kRO WoE but they cant be as bad as iRO WoE. This is a bit counter productive when iRO has put so many restrictions on so-called broken gears yet our WoE is more stagnant than theirs. Maybe I'm wrong but i just cant imagine how kRO WoE is if it is actually worse than our WoE lol

If the MvP shadow sets are banned in kRO WoE, then they should also be banned in iRO WoE too but let them in the game. The restrictions made by this very small community are what actually have been killing the game then blame the company and GMs smfh lmfao  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 January 2017 - 11:03 AM.

#54 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

RO is never balanced. In fact, I cant think of any game that is actually balanced. Even if it is truly balanced, this is very subjective. Being said we should accept all new gears then change how we play the game. New gears are needed for new builds to happen. I dont know about kRO WoE but they cant be as bad as iRO WoE. This is a bit counter productive when iRO has put so many restrictions on so-called broken gears yet our WoE is more stagnant than theirs. Maybe I'm wrong but i just cant imagine how kRO WoE is if it is actually worse than our WoE lol

If the MvP shadow sets are banned in kRO WoE, then they should also be banned in iRO WoE too but let them in the game. The restrictions made by this very small community are what actually have been killing the game then blame the company and GMs smfh lmfao  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

kRO WoE is pretty terrible.

But yeah, if they wanna introduce shadow sets than ban them in WoE, all of them. Then add the penetration sets in a new format with nerfs that still make them useful but not like an MVP card. Introduce all them shadow sets through VIP exclusive dailies and boom, a whole lot of crap done and dusted.

#55 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

I don't really support MVP shadow gears, but I totally support Tempest Shadow Gears simply because they f'ed up pretty heavily with the MDEF formula, and I don't think they're going to do anything about it ever.

Lets go with an argument of how monsters have insanely high MDEF or insanely high DEF, and we are forced to have penetration and tempest shadow sets. All because the same people shoving the sets down your throat, made monsters have those insane values so they could sell you the sets.

Congratulations, you've been played.

#56 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

But they can

But they won't

haha I got all day ^.^

#57 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

But they won't

haha I got all day ^.^

I kind of want to join you in this game, sounds more exciting than how the game would be if they add items to make "end-game" content few dollars away...

#58 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

I kind of want to join you in this game, sounds more exciting than how the game would be if they add items to make "end-game" content few dollars away...

But they Won't

^.^ kek

#59 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

Lets go with an argument of how monsters have insanely high MDEF or insanely high DEF, and we are forced to have penetration and tempest shadow sets. All because the same people shoving the sets down your throat, made monsters have those insane values so they could sell you the sets.

Congratulations, you've been played.

This just reinforces my thesis that they're not going to do anything else about it. Also, there are alternatives for every kind of player! Pick your now, and you'll receive a free shadow gear box!

1) Quit the game because this policy is stupid;

2) Quit the game if these sets are denied, because the current state of the game is ridiculous, and even the band-aid solutions are way better;

3) Play the game in crappy mode until you feel unmotivated enough, then quit;

4) Accept the solutions even though you don't find them perfect;

5) Accept the solutions even though you find them terrible;

6) Make drama on forum, threatening to quit if the solution that you really hate is ever implemented. Also, threaten to quit in the name of your family, your friends and your whole guild. But in the end, no matter what they do, your decision of quiting/not quiting won't really change.

And so on.

#60 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:45 PM

#6 sounds really familiar.

#61 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

7) find a way to deal with the problem with what u got, has been working for over a decade on RO

#62 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

or fool the GMs that you are the majority and what you want should  be dont because you're the majority

#63 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

7) find a way to deal with the problem with what u got, has been working for over a decade on RO

That's a boring version of number 3.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 05 January 2017 - 07:38 AM.

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:48 PM

This just reinforces my thesis that they're not going to do anything else about it. Also, there are alternatives for every kind of player! Pick your now, and you'll receive a free shadow gear box!

1) Quit the game because this policy is stupid;

2) Quit the game if these sets are denied, because the current state of the game is ridiculous, and even the band-aid solutions are way better;

3) Play the game in crappy mode until you feel unmotivated enough, then quit;

4) Accept the solutions even though you don't find them perfect;

5) Accept the solutions even though you find them terrible;

6) Make drama on forum, threatening to quit if the solution that you really hate is ever implemented. Also, threaten to quit in the name of your family, your friends and your whole guild. But in the end, no matter what they do, your decision of quiting/not quiting won't really change.

And so on.

You seem to miss the most important one

7) Laugh it off and accept your destiny AND troll people to enjoy the salt while the game lasts lol

#65 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

:p_hi:

#66 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:49 PM

or fool the GMs that you are the majority and what you want should  be dont because you're the majority

But you won't

7) Laugh it off and accept your destiny AND troll people to enjoy the salt while the game lasts lol

But they Won't ^.^

I love this game

#67 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

i miss tiki tuesdays :(

#68 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

I really fun when someone suggest to balance MVP shadow set and then KRO made that thing worse. lol

In the first place. There're Gemstone and Bearer's set. Both set have all 6 pieces for their set and require sum of refine rate is 45+ to gain MVP effect. And have drawback. (Gemstone : Increase SP consumption by 100%, Bearer's : MaxHP -60%)

But today. KRO has implemented Gemstone II and Bearer's II set. Only have 3 pieces, require 25 of refine rate and less drawback (Gemstone II : Increase SP consumption by 70%, Bearer's II : MaxHP -35%)

LOL

In relation to this, I would love to hear the thoughts of everyone who thinks kRO is the way to go on the new accessory items they added, +1 to all stats per refine level, aka a well invested shadow refine event would give you up to +20 all stats at the cost of breaking what would be usually a physical set.

#69 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

In relation to this, I would love to hear the thoughts of everyone who thinks kRO is the way to go on the new accessory items they added, +1 to all stats per refine level, aka a well invested shadow refine event would give you up to +20 all stats at the cost of breaking what would be usually a physical set.

IMO, still the way to go. kRO is already towards new content, 4th job and everything, it might scale well with there new content, let's leave it up to them but while they're at it, Camp needs to stop hiding those content he recieved from kRO, like seriously.

EDIT: It's not like we haven't tried it before, +10 dex from a whole set of items in main equip was hard to come by 12 years ago, you can do it with 1 main equip by now.

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 05 January 2017 - 12:32 AM.

#70 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:50 AM

6) Make drama on forum, threatening to quit if the solution that you really hate is ever implemented. Also, threaten to quit in the name of your family, your friends and your whole guild.

Boy am I glad there's none of these on forums

#71 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:21 AM

Boy am I glad there's none of these on forums

^

#72 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:37 AM

This is a funnier version of 5 or 6. :heh:

#73 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

whooo 8 votes. Oatmeal!!!!!

#74 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama