I see no problem making it a VIP perk for 12 hours of offline vending and a cooldown. Like Mike said, there's very little incentive to get VIP now, especially since global EXP events affect quest rewards as well. The extra drop rate is pretty meh, Malangdo is nearly rip cuz buy shoppers have killed the market, and VIP buffs don't persist through death (sucks when WOEing).
[KRO] Offline Vending
Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:56 PM
if its on a cash shop basis, i would recommend:
4 hour - 30 kp
8 hour - 50 kp
Daily - 85 kp
Weekly - 400 kp
Monthly - ???
Or any other rates that are reasonable.
- I'm just putting a rough speculation so people could see and from there, voice out what they deem is appropriate. Free vend via vip is very convenient for us. I pretty much vip just for the increase in drop rates
For those people who are vending top tier items, its probably wont affect much since they earn millions to billions for items sold. Also this is plainly an alternative to the traditional vending.
Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:03 AM
pserver technology finally came to kRO?
No. Pserver technology was MUCH better than this.
Why not just make it a VIP perk?
Yeah, even better if it was just a command that's enabled to vip only, like /afkvend. No duration, no reuse limit. This way it's ridiculous. I'm disappointed.
Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:08 AM
Stall Part-Timer, AKA offline vending, are on developing process.
1. the stalls still are available even the owner log out or be disconnected.
2. Each characters can have 2 stall in the same time, one is vending stall, another is purchasing stall.
3. Other characters in the same account can establish their stalls simultaneously.
4. Item can be set up by 3 to 5 kinds, depends on rate of stall (beginner/general/master)
5. Stall part-timer can be bought at Alberta merchant guild.
6. Stalls are last for 1 day minimum, up to 3 days maximum.
Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:11 AM
So if offline vending can be done by anyone, and not just merchants, why the hell did they not just redesign the auction house. It's even handled through RODEX, like the AH was handled through the mail system.
They made the auction house crap because they didn't want to take away from merchant vending, and that is exactly what they are doing here. Offline vending is a stupid idea on officials.
Edited by Toxn, 04 May 2017 - 06:23 AM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users