Renewal March 23rd Maintenance - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal March 23rd Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
219 replies to this topic

#201 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

Imagine what can be done when you combine both?

But it's none of my business anymore. :P

#202 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

Since the introduction of 3rd classes or SC and Sura. No one should be able to solo wipe a guild especially in a presence of a SC or two Suras.

This is the only reason why I admit that while gears play a very important role, play the game "smartly" is also important.

#203 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

Well, two of the characters I mentioned were suras. XD

Also, I never said that the gears were the sole reason (even though they certainly played an important role, since we couldn't kill those guys, while some of us were one-shot), I just said that I disagree with the assertive "the advantage given by MVP cards and godly items is small".

My report falls into this category by Aco's post:

• They always feel overwhelmed by bigger guilds

The reasons for this happening is for you experts to understand. I'm not pretentious to suggest that I know what caused what, I was just sharing my experience as I am newer than most of the forum users, and I thought that you could get some useful data from it. This is just a fact that does and will keep acting as a deterrent from newer players wanting to form guilds to compete in WoE. This will likely never happen. Good luck figuring out the reasons. As I said earlier:

You're totally right in defending the status that you worked so hard to achieve, but you can't do it and complain that there are no new guilds coming to WoE, or that people are quitting except for a handful.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 24 March 2017 - 06:38 PM.

#204 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

I understand you. I can only tell you that before +14/+15 KVM event, sometime big guilds full of Gods/MvPs elitists also had a hard time dealing with just few 2-3 people that made into their precast lel

So it's understandable if a guild of normal gears couldnt stand one OP-gearedly Sura or so :P

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 March 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#205 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Before the upgrade event I had +14 weapon and some other items which I will not name and I was able to break pretty heavy precast and enter the emp room and tank alot of people with no mvp or gods. It was fun for me cause I had the slight edge of being one of the few with such upgrades. Now that edge is gone and I don't feel like putting anymore work to reclaim such a edge anymore. Pretty much blew the fire put of any intrest in me. And I beleive lots of other people feel the same way in any situ atonal aspect of the game. But I guess that how games are. Ah well.

#206 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

Oh stfu lmfao, my WoE gears have been the same since 2014. Especailly now everyone runs with +14/+15 KVM. I've been growing weaker and weaker since 2014 but I still WoE actively. Thug life ... lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 March 2017 - 07:31 PM.

#207 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Enough of this woe discussion bra. CMs and other staffs already had enough of this "woe is dead drama" that's why they kept their mouth shut lol.

But I suggest that everybody should remain allies and eco their castles to 100 and make Gods then sell it cheaper so everyone can have it as well. We'll see if the staffs will really do something to revitalize woe and if anyone still buys their kp boxes lol.

Edited by Boyeteers, 24 March 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#208 pedrocombo

pedrocombo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:37 AM

What happenend to "KALEIDOSCOPE" proyect?

#209 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:41 AM

Discontinued

#210 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

msty.gif

I tried it only twice while Disconnect still existed (lol), even though I didn't want to because I somewhat knew what I should expect, but even so I was startled by how many characters were able to easily solo wipe out an entire guild. I saw people saying that MVP cards don't make such a difference here, but... how come? FBH = +50% damage, +10% MATK. Tao Gunka for RKs/Suras increasing both damage and survivability... Sorry, I admit that I'm a noob, but I can't agree with that statement. Specially when some players stack many MVPs and/or godly items. You're totally right in defending the status that you worked so hard to achieve, though, but you can't do it and complain that there are no new guilds coming to WoE, or that people are quitting except for a handful. I'll keep being a PVM only player as long as I play this game, thank you. -_-

thats so true , and funny thing is now that is dead(woe), they complain about not having ppl to wipe out. 

Hope the OP guilds have fun playing a dead woe cuz thats what they created, now crying about not having ppl to kill.Makes me kind laugh ..

#211 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:32 AM

whats new for tomorrows update? anyone?

#212 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:33 AM

whats new for tomorrows update? anyone?

https://forums.warpp...noon-3-27-2017/

#213 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

thanks bro

#214 pedrocombo

pedrocombo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

Discontinued

Whyyyyyyy it sounded great T.T

#215 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

Whyyyyyyy it sounded great T.T

A mob rose up against it, so it was shelved.

#216 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

A mob rose up against it, so it was shelved.

Actually it was due to another reason.

#217 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Actually it was due to another reason.

If you're not at liberty to say it in public, perhaps it's better not alluded to at all?

#218 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

If you're not at liberty to say it in public, perhaps it's better not alluded to at all?

True enough, but many people here do know.

#219 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

||

this hahahaha xD, is totally true

if you are talking about TAo Gunka, Kiel an dGTB they are heavily camped and i know at least 2 guilds are constantly farming those 24/7 with more than one person camping different spots in the map, so key thing there is, bring friends, thats their only secret lol :v

How if i say it f@@@ same name for 5 time straight if u bring more then 1 person and the name the killer different is still logicall

I think about woe is dumb even i use defense gear in my rk full woe set cranial ck ceb and handkerchief i still got 1 hit kill by cc sura in lvl 175 and 120 vit it reallly crazy that i dont want to woe 1 and 2
Is far more better woeTE where at least with 2b i at least not get 1 hit kill

#220 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:16 PM

Just because MVPs and maybe Gods take a lot of time to make/acquire doesnt mean that they should remain in their glory forever. As an MMO given as old as RO, somehow these equips need to be watered down to make way of new equipments as well as new player, that's how the business and game goes. Giving importance to the time invested given in the game is good and totally understandable, but too much of it as in blocking updates/features/items whatever it is just to cater your needs or whatever they are holding onto the game is just plain wrong

The more i feel it

I think your not really understanding how RO works or has grown in the last 15 or so years.

It's not based on cheap artificial tactics like regurgitating the same gear with higher stats over and over, it has actual time and energy put into its equipment unlike, well, basically every other MMO out there.

This is why gear from 10 years ago (not just mvp/gods) is still relevant. It might not always be BIS gear, but it can still be used effectively.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users