• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ragnarok4Life

Ragnarok4Life

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hey everyone in the ROSE ( Rise of seven epsiodes) universe..   

Thought i pop in here after being away for quite a few years and ask if the game is still viable to come back to and enjoy;   I miss the community and the guild I was in but that was some time ago and well i didn't know what the game was like.  Hope to hear from someone soon and well i was thinking of being a Muse or going back to my original class from 05'  which was the "Dealer"  but  anyways.... back to enjoying my time in Journey for the interim. 

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Is it viable yes, but do yourself a favor for now, don't rush to end game. Explore, experiment etc, as atm end game functions are having a few stability issues, so is the market. It will return to normal [market] gradually, and the end-game issues are being worked on, potentially at this point completely redesigned, though I'm not sure. Either way, there's an expansion coming soon™, so there will be a large influx of people leveling right about then. As for some of the other issues, you'll probably get flooded with a large number of pessimists here shortly, ragging on the game because of some minor inconveniences and issues going on, which they'll gladly blow out of proportion via fear mongering and prophesying the doom of the game. Just ignore them, ROSE has been through significantly worse, and while you should remain skeptical, there's more chance it'll be fine than not. 

But ye, a few new players I kidnapped and somewhat guided loosely as they progressed and they're now [one...] more geared atm than even I am since they have more time + drive to progress, where-as I'm lazy. Anyway, just take your time, enjoy the adventure and try to make some good non-toxic friends. 

#3 cokakorea

cokakorea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:There used to be two.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:17 PM

Don't think, JUST DO IT!

#4 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

Wellcome back and enjoy the Game, have fun ^^

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

Unusual forum name for someone asking about ROSE lol but hi!

Not sure how long you've been away but definitely there have been changes. Some are popular change and some... not so much, There is nothing that you can't learn, re-learn or adjust to. The key is to approach it with an open mind. Despite the many changes over the years, it's still the same game that brings back those warm, fuzzy feelings.  :)

I would encourage you to come back and see for yourself. As Feuer said, don't rush to max out. Enjoy the journey. Rediscover what made you love the game in the first place. I'm a long time ROSE player but had never experienced Evo until a few years ago when I came here. It felt overwhelming at first, so I made this little "guide" to kind of give people in my situation an overview of some of the differences between evo and classic iRose.  It might help you get an idea of the little things that aren't quite as you remember them.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Just send me a pm here or whisper to me in-game on HoneyBuns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users