Pasting my old inquiry again since it hasn't been adressed
1. Is there any possibility of making Spell fist and hindsight work together in some way? Currently there are issues on many levels:
-too fast cast speed makes it impossible to use spell fist in the first place
-the way spell fist is applied is horrible anyways
-even after transition to sorcerer player does not gain access to new skill procs via hindsight.
-aftercast delay on bolts makes it impossible to use other skills in the middle of attacking, which was supposed to be the strong point of free cast
-with the renewal changes in matk skills which were already underwhelming took a heavy, unnecesary hit making pre-sorcerer skills pretty much worthless. Possible solution: INT modifier for bolts. Or some sort of bolt-mastery skill for sorcerer.
It's kinda annoying that Sorcerer feels more like a standalone class which has little to do with Sage.
2. Will 3.2 classes ever receive their Mora gears?
3. Is there any possibility of summons receiving AI system like homunculus?
4. Going through malangdo coin exchange is incredibly tedious because of many unnecessary text boxes. There are more NPCs like that by the way. In this particular case - would it be possible to add "exchange all" button or something?
5. Currently global skill delay simply prevents using any skill while it lasts. Would it be possible to add a buffer - using a skill duding global delay buffers it and makes the character cast it the moment global delay ends? It would be an immense QOL improvement for players with higher latency.
Edited by asperatus, 18 May 2017 - 09:43 AM.