Trash simulator online... ? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trash simulator online... ?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:43 AM

Seriously guys, is it just me or almost every item in this game are trash even in the Cash Shop.

- Killed 50m HP boss, open a worthy "Prize of Hero", and.... a refreshing condensed white potion!?!?!?
- Spent $3 on oversea package and I still wonder what "long tongue" has anything to do with the word "Care package". 
- Finished an instance, rewarded with "Mystical" card album and... Chepet Card that heals enemies when I attack it wtf? 
- Why is there the exact same "Old Blue Box" inside another "Old Blue Box"? That just defies the law of physics.

Don't get me started on the Refinement system.
If a refiner fails to do his job 50% of the time, he probably should be "retired". After all,  he only had ONE job guys.

#2 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

if you expect to win a lottery in most of the time, this is probably not a right game for you.

#3 Anonymous777

Anonymous777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:05 AM

^ that being said, this game's rates are pretty rigged. And on top of that, think that a lot of the in game features are okay because most of the population is grown now. When you were a kid though, this game ripped your soul, and probably caused a lot of compulsive irl gambling habits over the course of time. 

#4 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Why are you trying to apply the law of physics on a game based on fantasy?

#5 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

This is what I think of when I get an OBB from an OBB from an OBB from an OBB...

image.jpg?version=127

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:30 AM

This is what I think of when I get an OBB from an OBB from an OBB from an OBB...

image.jpg?version=127

the smallest one should contain hurricane fury

#7 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

The secret is not to open it. Before you open the boxes/album, they are in a state of quantum superposition of both valuable and worthless.

#8 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:46 AM

Gamble my 1b=5k wpe for oversea package.i cant even get 100m in return.broke 3x+9faw and +9hbp from desocketing at rate 80%.i just play the game because i like walking in lagging prontera while clicking on random vendor for nothing while listening to the bgm.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:02 AM

whatever

#10 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:43 AM

Gamble my 1b=5k wpe for oversea package.i cant even get 100m in return.broke 3x+9faw and +9hbp from desocketing at rate 80%.i just play the game because i like walking in lagging prontera while clicking on random vendor for nothing while listening to the bgm.

I thought desocketing is 100%. What happened to the Heroic Desocketing Book?

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

phased out, quite some time ago already

#12 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

the smallest one should contain hurricane fury

Sadly it's only a Sticky Mucus. :(

#13 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

wait until u get Jealopy from Old blue box 

#14 TheUnlimited

TheUnlimited

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:38 AM

The last time I opened an OPB, I got an OBB.

It gave me a Gift Box.

The Gift Box gave me a Cracked Diamond.

I haven't opened a RNG box since.

#15 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

Thanks for the laugh.

#16 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:45 AM

Haha True!
Ragnarok is a old game with a old system. But iro have some easy stuffs, like gramps and some refine events!
About the items, since ragnarok get the cash system i just play it for fun. We used to have hat quests and weapon quests and its was good, because people was farming, now people (cof cof bot) just farm things to potions and grenades and foods.  Game lost the soul since 2006

But yeah im still here so yeah

#17 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:47 AM

yeh well i think this world is trash simulator online

which can be a 

a royal road to the mess inside the mind

or just another justification for anger that doesn't really 

hold

#18 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

You don't really cease to amaze me. You really is the Shakespeare of RO, :heh:

#19 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

this game is basically anger issue management therapy, try to play without losing your temper, works everytime

#20 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

No excuses are accepted. Kro has A LOT of refining events, allowing any player to reach a good equip refine level. Lot of monster hunting events and quests, with tons of reward systems. And to be honest, safe certs are very overpriced here, looking at the way it works, lots of safe certs only to get to +7, plus lot of ores to reach +9, a lot of safes to reach +10. Realy, this is not a zeny sinking method, this is a MONEY sinking method, as all the refine itens are bought by REAL MONEY, not only making it hard, but unfair too, when they don't care about their players and make lots of boxes full of certs. Like Dire Straits music, MONEY FOR NOTHING.

Edited by Ethanasael, 03 May 2017 - 08:09 AM.

#21 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

look at this way, 

you can get hd elu / ori's with like 200 m zenies,

you really don't need money in this game

just need patience

(and unattachment to outcome helps too)

(you wouldn't b getting mad if your self concept wasn't tied in to this game, ie more powerful character = more powerful 'me')

or you can look at this way,

everything here is a done deal, a deal that was sealed with the ego on a metaphysical level

so don't ask why it isn't fair, (in secret your probably the one that is unfair to your self)

the only thing you can do is how you think about it

(which i don't)

(i just watch thoughts and don't take anything too seriously)

(unless it is of godly essence)

#22 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

No excuses are accepted. Kro has A LOT of refining events, allowing any player to reach a good equip refine level. Lot of monster hunting events and quests, with tons of reward systems. And to be honest, safe certs are very overpriced here, looking at the way it works, lots of safe certs only to get to +7, plus lot of ores to reach +9, a lot of safes to reach +10. Realy, this is not a zeny sinking method, this is a MONEY sinking method, as all the refine itens are bought by REAL MONEY, not only making it hard, but unfair too, when they don't care about their players and make lots of boxes full of certs. Like Dire Straits music, MONEY FOR NOTHING.

kRO dont have Gramps, kRO dont trade GFS for EMBs, kRO dont have exp events every time users cry for maintenance notes and time (like ever?) and i can still put a big list than kRO dont have and here in iRO we have in a stupid level and just because cry babys iRO players use their poor excuse about "new players" (i mean hello!, is a RPG not a MOBA or cellphone game...), "money" and "time" (if you guys dont have time why are playing a game? better stay working or with a sexy girl friend, idk lol).

About that "good equip refine level", i dont know, maybe i can be wrong about this but as i know the major kRO Community their gears are +7~+9, is no rare to have +12 gears but common neither, here in iRO we have a lot of gears +12~+15, even the "new players".

The only thing i can complain about iRO is about their time take to get updates, hell even fixes.

#23 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

kRO dont have Gramps, kRO dont trade GFS for EMBs, kRO dont have exp events every time users cry for maintenance notes and time (like ever?) and i can still put a big list than kRO dont have and here in iRO we have in a stupid level and just because cry babys iRO players use their poor excuse about "new players" (i mean hello!, is a RPG not a MOBA or cellphone game...), "money" and "time" (if you guys dont have time why are playing a game? better stay working or with a sexy girl friend, idk lol).

About that "good equip refine level", i dont know, maybe i can be wrong about this but as i know the major kRO Community their gears are +7~+9, is no rare to have +12 gears but common neither, here in iRO we have a lot of gears +12~+15, even the "new players".

The only thing i can complain about iRO is about their time take to get updates, hell even fixes.

so wrong in many levels, try checking kRO again

#24 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

Oh please show me, i want to be wrong, i working but dont worry i have time to check this forum at least once evey day, i mean if they really have gramps, exp events every 2weeks ~1 month and so many things we have in iRO, i dont understand so many things about kRO stuff and updates, but please feel free to post so many images and videos as you want.

#25 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

you should do that yourself first

0 user(s) are reading this topic