Trash simulator online... ? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trash simulator online... ?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

Ive given up on hoping things happen in my favor when i lost a ton of time grinding for zenny just to lose it in 1 or 2 risks that wouldve prolly only gave me 2-4k more dmg. at this point i just play to get a maxed lvl char then I wont be sure where things will go from there lol. I personally don't like that they put crappy items in boxes u are investing real money into. That personally but amongst other reasons pushed me away from even considering using real money. but it is what it is

#27 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

you should do that yourself first

and you dont just get what i mean, i was rather looking at the whole context. Ofc i know kRO dont have those stuff lol

Oh please show me, i want to be wrong, i working but dont worry i have time to check this forum at least once evey day, i mean if they really have gramps, exp events every 2weeks ~1 month and so many things we have in iRO, i dont understand so many things about kRO stuff and updates, but please feel free to post so many images and videos as you want.

They don't have that. What i mean is that you implying that there is much more ease in terms of leveling/anything here in iRO than in kRO (and people here still whine) just because we have those features is not true entirely. For example, BMx3 comes in a box of 50 and you could power level with Bossnia there (not sure if they still hold this event but they had this at pRO time which we requested to have the same )

As for refine levels, iRO is easier than kRO?? Nope. it's not hard for both servers but there is more certainty in upgrading in kRO with the Weapon and Armor certs (up to +18 now i think) It's not even a gamble since certs there upgrade it exactly to that level.

and lastly, iRO players use the excuse of "new player entry", well? if we receive what exactly kRO has then i doubt people would still have a need to use that arguement since it is exactly what kROs offer.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

gl leveleing with their default 0.5x exp rate lol

there's a reason why we aknowledge iRO as the easiest and fastest to level RO server :v(excluding Medals etc methods)

#29 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

gl leveleing with their default 0.5x exp rate lol

there's a reason why we aknowledge iRO as the easiest and fastest to level RO server :v(excluding Medals etc methods)

Not entirely true, official servers that have bossnia will still level way faster (and with less effort) than iRO even if iRO will have 2x the exp rate if they know how to make us of it.

Word is, other official servers even offer 150/50 GM ready-made chars at certain events.

#30 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

that still does not compete with good mob/exp TIs+Bounty Board, specially when you are in a class that can solo it. + spotlight+ exp events+ vip+BMx3 etcetc

#31 Rapralph

Rapralph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Seriously guys, is it just me or almost every item in this game are trash even in the Cash Shop.

- Killed 50m HP boss, open a worthy "Prize of Hero", and.... a refreshing condensed white potion!?!?!?
- Spent $3 on oversea package and I still wonder what "long tongue" has anything to do with the word "Care package". 
- Finished an instance, rewarded with "Mystical" card album and... Chepet Card that heals enemies when I attack it wtf? 
- Why is there the exact same "Old Blue Box" inside another "Old Blue Box"? That just defies the law of physics.

Don't get me started on the Refinement system.
If a refiner fails to do his job 50% of the time, he probably should be "retired". After all,  he only had ONE job guys.

So what did you expect?
this is rpg game, you need to be more careful, you need more patience, you need to grind.

Stop playing RPG if you dont want to experience these dificulties.

#32 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

that still does not compete with good mob/exp TIs+Bounty Board, specially when you are in a class that can solo it. + spotlight+ exp events+ vip+BMx3 etcetc

With my previous experience with BMX3, Devi exp HG and 10% xp shoes,no exp mod,no 30% exp costme nor the newer exp gears.. leeched 4-5 chars from lvl 100 to lvl 150 within 2 hours (depending if bossnia spot is already set-uped for both ifrits). not sure there's an iRO power leveling option like that aside from prize medals and miracle medicine (if ever it exist here)

#33 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

Refine event in KRO is not much often. Just every quarter.

#34 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:39 PM

with accumulation from merging multiple server and game that have aged

at least you need either spend tons of real money or a lot time if wanna keep up on IRO

else you can just be ordinary player who play for fun, nothing wrong with that

no need compete with pay2win player, of course they are more superior with their gear

#35 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

Not entirely true, official servers that have bossnia will still level way faster (and with less effort) than iRO even if iRO will have 2x the exp rate if they know how to make us of it.

Word is, other official servers even offer 150/50 GM ready-made chars at certain events.

How I experienced Bossnia:
Bossnia is great way to make the rich richter.

Sure, if poorer people team up they can beat quite a few MVPs, it's still impossible for them to handle rich guys that insist on going on their nerves.

Remember MVPs are free for all, so if any op-geared Gene descides to just deny you and your party and kills/loots he can and will do it, as well as team up with his guildies/friends to make sure they can keep that behaviour up 12/7.

It's cool to see it once, but unless you belong to the (super) rich part of people that does not need Bossnia anyways, the chance that you'll really get any profit out of it is rather small.

Oh and entering Bossnia requires a cash shop item. (At least it did on the server I played previously.)

The less effort and fast leveling you mentioned was exclusively done by the super rich, that sold "Bossnia leech" for crazy prices.

And I assume you can guess what they did in case someone dared to make their exp/h slower. ;)

The only good part of Bossnia was that lesser geared people actually got a shot at some field MVPs.

#36 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

How I experienced Bossnia:
Bossnia is great way to make the rich richter.

Sure, if poorer people team up they can beat quite a few MVPs, it's still impossible for them to handle rich guys that insist on going on their nerves.

Remember MVPs are free for all, so if any op-geared Gene descides to just deny you and your party and kills/loots he can and will do it, as well as team up with his guildies/friends to make sure they can keep that behaviour up 12/7.

It's cool to see it once, but unless you belong to the (super) rich part of people that does not need Bossnia anyways, the chance that you'll really get any profit out of it is rather small.

Oh and entering Bossnia requires a cash shop item. (At least it did on the server I played previously.)

The less effort and fast leveling you mentioned was exclusively done by the super rich, that sold "Bossnia leech" for crazy prices.

And I assume you can guess what they did in case someone dared to make their exp/h slower. ;)

The only good part of Bossnia was that lesser geared people actually got a shot at some field MVPs.

In bRO people teamed and denied these op geared genes with Ice Walls. Though there were some people who managed to bot there and even get MVP Cards. I received in my whatsapp a ss of a bot command screen with the "You got Beelzebub Card" message a few years ago. :P It was good to make the rich richer, but it was also good to make the poor less poor, and help them level, just like ET does. There are those who are trilionaire and can solo it, there are those bilionaire that can duo it, and there are the poor that conquest it in parties, share the profits and make a decent money (comparing with other stuff they can do) with the loots, and there's even the possibility of getting an MVP card that will greatly boost the profit. There are many problems that bossnia brings, though, and I think the cons greatly surpass the pros, and it seems more than obvious to me that we don't need it here.

#37 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:57 AM

In bRO people teamed and denied these op geared genes with Ice Walls.

If you really want to remove an Ice Wall, you will be able to.

The op genes also have their own op friends, each of which can screw over a lesser geared group easily.

And let's not forget the amazing Ice Wall bug that was dominant on that server:
If you saw an Ice Wall being placed, but did not see it disappear, that cell would be forever unwalkable for you until you disconnected (= rip cash shop only Bossnia entrance fee).

I'm actually not sure anymore if it was even possible to place Ice Walls in Bossnia or if it was disabled because of that bug. :hmm:

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

ice wall still a thing

#39 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

when u fell unlucky, remember me:

CL and got 2 masterings, and one drop a card.

-_- my life dude

#40 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

RO doesnt really rewards you when you invest time

#41 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

that's your case, lagarto.

#42 NotSureIfSrs

NotSureIfSrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

Dolla dolla bills yall $$$$$$$$$$$$

WPE is a gambling conglomerate, they are laughing their way to the bank $$$

#43 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

1. At least when you enter a portal you know where it goes unless you go to the maze.

2. When dying you don't get to Hel or Valhalla to spend your time getting drunk and die again and again.

3. The game doesn't ask you everytime if you want to save your progress or no.

4. Dying only takes exp as penalty and not level.

5. Boxes contains a sure content and no blank/air/poof included.

6. Lasly, You can enter a random character for your name in registering at Eden and still recognizes it as your name.

#44 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

that's your case, lagarto.

Yeah,because i dont RMT like half of the game  :dunno:

#45 Nanum

Nanum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

At least you spent only $3, I've seen games that people spend $300+ in gacha and gets nothing 'n` The game has died anyway.

#46 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

- Finished an instance, rewarded with "Mystical" card album and... Chepet Card that heals enemies when I attack it wtf?

U need 4 of it, and do this for LOL.

SrB3Cuh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users