16.1 Master Guide - WIP - Page 13 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

16.1 Master Guide - WIP

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#301 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

This also happens in the game.

Funny how that works out.

#302 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Yeah Sarah killed Bijou to save Iris so she can kill her herself.

#303 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

Sarah is powerful because she keeps KSing people.

#304 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

could someone give me a description for the royal guard shield >.< so i know whether or not i wanna go through the hassle

nvm I found it dont like it>.< not grinding for it lol

Edited by BoyAtlas, 04 June 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#305 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

rofl shield spell 1 is a meh

#306 Nix02

Nix02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

:heh:

And here I am killing both Amdarais and Bijou with Spell Break while leeching SP back by Thanatos Katar and Rideword Hat.

It takes me a good 8-10mins.

At least I don't use any consumables.

Yeah, I know I'm cheap. :p_sad:

#307 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

I see, dragging the MVP into Fenrir 10 times, do you mean that Fenrir only attacks once each time she sees the MVP in her attacking range? So I should, lure the MVP to Fenrir, wait for Fenrir to attack, then move away from Fenrir till shes out of the my sight, and repeat the cycle again?

Move out of Bijou's sight. Wait until she spawns several weaker amdarais. move in, try to kill some of the spawns but leave at least one alive. Kite bijou and amdarais away, let her pound you until she starts casting that long ass spell. Once she starts casting kite small amdarais away. Use it to trigger fernir's script and damage bijou since the small amdarais is pretty much harmless. Ezmode.

If I had to kill Bijou using my Pvawe doing 8k per wave tops and 10k DD/EG I'd grow old before killing her -,-

Edited by asperatus, 06 June 2017 - 09:56 AM.

#308 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

If I had to kill Bijou using my Pvawe doing 8k per wave tops and 10k DD/EG I'd grow old before killing her -,-

Try Spell Fist!

https://youtu.be/1zczENkBTEI

#309 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

The prison npc who trades Mysterious Box for Rune Magic Powder says that it's created when the other prison npc (who enchants stuff) fails. But I think only the Prontera Badge has a chance to fail right? So I don't think we'll see many of these, and I doubt anybody wants to burn their medals to test.

I do LOL (But I'm lazy so I never did the quests everyday since 16.1 came out, so I only got enough for one Badge + some enchants)

I got a Badge and resetted until it broke. Got 9 Rune Magic Powders for all the hassle (just 20% chance of breaking).

Was wondering about the Mysterious Blue Box too.  Found a thread where you guys talked about trading TOKENS for a box and you could get more tokens or crap or items you don't know what the hell they are for. (This was when you tested 16.1 in Sakray)

Link: https://forums.warpp...ious +blue +box

But now we need Rune Magic Powder which is at least 300 Tokens to get the Prontera Badge plus the enchants and resets.  Minimum is 1/4 of total tokens of a Robe, so I hope the contents of the box got updated to reflect that new opportunity cost.

OBBO's thread about 16.1 is chock full of jRO customizations so it is not a truly accurate source for us.

Anyone knows if it is feasible to ask Campitor for the list of possible contents from the Mysterious Blue Box in order to settle this once and for all?

Edited by Erydanos, 06 June 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#310 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

I do LOL (But I'm lazy so I never did the quests everyday since 16.1 came out, so I only got enough for one Badge + some enchants)

I got a Badge and resetted until it broke. Got 9 Rune Magic Powders for all the hassle (just 20% chance of breaking).

Was wondering about the Mysterious Blue Box too.  Found a thread where you guys talked about trading TOKENS for a box and you could get more tokens or crap or items you don't know what the hell they are for. (This was when you tested 16.1 in Sakray)

Link: https://forums.warpp...ious +blue +box

But now we need Rune Magic Powder which is at least 300 Tokens to get the Prontera Badge plus the enchants and resets.  Minimum is 1/4 of total tokens of a Robe, so I hope the contents of the box got updated to reflect that new opportunity cost.

OBBO's thread about 16.1 is chock full of jRO customizations so it is not a truly accurate source for us.

Anyone knows if it is feasible to ask Campitor for the list of possible contents from the Mysterious Blue Box in order to settle this once and for all?

So did it give 9 rune magic powder for a single broken item?

The npc referenced in the thread you linked is just outside the prison, in the crusader area, he is still in-game too.

#311 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

So did it give 9 rune magic powder for a single broken item?

The npc referenced in the thread you linked is just outside the prison, in the crusader area, he is still in-game too.

Indeed I got 9 but it could be a random number, though 9 is not so bad.

And yes, I found the NPC that trades boxes for Tokens: The Logistics' Manager.  But again he gives you Mysterious Blue Boxes and so does the Corrupt Warden...

Unless there's a special box from the Rune Magic Powder exchange with better chances I'd say just don't do it.

We need Campitor or someone to tell us if the Token Mysterious Blue Box has any difference from the Rune Magic Powder one.

#312 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

The iROwiki daily quest page has a fancy new map for the Underground Prison, made by mois~!

Ravel in the MS paint mastery...

http://irowiki.org/w...et_Daily_Quests

#313 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

Very nice!

#314 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

The iROwiki daily quest page has a fancy new map for the Underground Prison, made by mois~!

Ravel in the MS paint mastery...

http://irowiki.org/w...et_Daily_Quests

Title unlocked: MS Paint Master! :no1:

Very nice, indeed.

#315 icecream2

icecream2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

Is it me or does agnes quest types are related to day it is given. All 4 of my alt got flowers today. Some of my guildmates too.

#316 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

RNG. Sometimes it happens.

#317 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

One question, has any of you spend more than 100 flowers at Dark Lord or was it really just me haha? if it's just me then RNG is kinda confused with me since first that happens and then i get a robot arm in first Charleston run

#318 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

Literally just you, lol. JK. I used more than 70 at one time. Then I switched to Mysterious Flower, since whenever I farm Elegant Flowers, I get way more of these. Normally solves the problem within 3 tries.

#319 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

Can confirm illusion flower is 100%, Ive been using it right from the start and always got tokens on my first try. 

Can someone add a map for the destroyed prontera? I'd be very grateful

#320 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:41 AM

Going by the names used in the wiki:

You can find "prontera agency" here:

jRENKS9.png

Church is in the top right.

The place called "Prontera Pub" on the wiki is the place where you can buy wedding dresses in the bottom left.

And the Knight Base should be top left.

No idea how to add images to the wiki, so I'll leave that to someone who does know.

#321 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

I don't know who calls it "Prontera Pub", but the geffen guarda calls it City Hall or something, which is the correct name.

Also, Erius' spawn place is wrong, he's just a little below Knight Headquarters, around 10 o'clock direction.

Apart from this, the guide is getting better every day. Great job, Kubi and Mosu! (And Fukyukin?)

#322 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

I haven't actually updated that wiki page tho. xD

No idea how to add new pictures to the wiki.

#323 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:04 AM

Going by the names used in the wiki:

You can find "prontera agency" here:

jRENKS9.png

Church is in the top right.

The place called "Prontera Pub" on the wiki is the place where you can buy wedding dresses in the bottom left.

And the Knight Base should be top left.

No idea how to add images to the wiki, so I'll leave that to someone who does know.

*I* didn't add this guide. My guide on the main banquet page (at the bottom) has actual specifics about locations. But I guess now that somebody added those maps with numbers... 

I prefer mine still though. I tell a story when I write the guides!

#324 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

I don't know who calls it "Prontera Pub", but the geffen guarda calls it City Hall or something, which is the correct name.

i did, i call it pub since long ago. I thought i ever read some wiki articles about a quest, and that building called as pub. well, the content of the building is reflecting a pub, so i dont mind.

Also, Erius' spawn place is wrong, he's just a little below Knight Headquarters, around 10 o'clock direction.

oops, i made it too, sorry if it is wrong. but as first spawn, it appears on the player's minimap anyway. So, no way you can miss it, unless you are tele-ing.

Apart from this, the guide is getting better every day. Great job, Kubi and Mosu! (And Fukyukin?)

i did the daily quest page, and ignored the formatting. some other guy did the formatting for me, and people started adding stuffs and stuffs to make it more informative.

#325 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

*I* didn't add this guide. My guide on the main banquet page (at the bottom) has actual specifics about locations. But I guess now that somebody added those maps with numbers... 

I prefer mine still though. I tell a story when I write the guides!

The problem is that the directions are not very helpful for someone who doesn't know where PvP Inn or Knight's Guild is located. Navi doesn't work either. That's why I'm asking for an image.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users