Against the rules to AFK AoE on someone? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Against the rules to AFK AoE on someone?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

As an alch/bio/gene, I find this topic funny   :heh:

Edited by zilahmonsan, 17 May 2017 - 01:59 PM.

#27 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

The fact you are allowed to afk level a homunv is already outright privileged. Imagine if they say you arent appiwed that?

I disagree. There is no option. You are either AFKing it (or at least second screening it) or you just walk around while it kills mobs. It is punishment more than privilege. You should be allowed to share experience with the thing, that way we could actually just level normally. But you screw the exp by participating in the fight, and AoE leveling, which is what everyone does, means pretty much zero chance of exp for your homunc. AFK leveling it being banned would be acceptable if there was any other viable alternative.

#28 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

I disagree. There is no option. You are either AFKing it (or at least second screening it) or you just walk around while it kills mobs. It is punishment more than privilege. You should be allowed to share experience with the thing, that way we could actually just level normally. But you screw the exp by participating in the fight, and AoE leveling, which is what everyone does, means pretty much zero chance of exp for your homunc. AFK leveling it being banned would be acceptable if there was any other viable alternative.

Actually there is a way. Just equip tele clip and fly away when there's some douche messing with you or if the mobs are dead. OD2 isn't the same as ant hell and it becomes empty for a while when every mobs are dead in that area.

Edited by zilahmonsan, 17 May 2017 - 02:39 PM.

#29 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

You could just spam amulet and level your homun that way. I heard some people maxed their homun in a couple of hours.

#30 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

if you dont have AOE, why go OD2? you are doomed to get push out.   Ant hell (2-3 spot) is not bad

sunkenship / payon 2F hydra pool, or amatsu hydra pool are all good not many people will go there.

#31 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:05 AM

Is there really alot of AFKs in OD2 for Chaos? Thor's OD2 has no players at all.

For AOE homuns, might want to try out harpy map as it is spotlighted map. Really nice exp.

#32 Simona

Simona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Northern Europe
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

if you dont have AOE, why go OD2? you are doomed to get push out.   Ant hell (2-3 spot) is not bad

sunkenship / payon 2F hydra pool, or amatsu hydra pool are all good not many people will go there.

I managed to 99 both my homus in OD2. Yeah, sometimes I did get pushed out and it was annoying but in long term it was worth it. Could  be added that I did have two alches sitting together. I don't think I could've ever mustered the patience to do it in Ant Hell, as I'm not the person of long term projects in game... :P

Edited by Simona, 18 May 2017 - 09:10 AM.

#33 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, I was in Ant Hell until it was around 75, and then made the move to OD2. Way faster than ant eggs.

#34 TrevonMcTavish14

TrevonMcTavish14

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Believe me once you acquire an AoE to your homun you will do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users