[Archived] Running Ragnarok Online on Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 - Page 10 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archived] Running Ragnarok Online on Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#226 ajak00

ajak00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:59 PM

Screenshot_1.png

asdasd

#227 vanhdic

vanhdic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:35 PM

game been fix thank gm       

#228 shadowmike009

shadowmike009

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:21 PM

sir/maam just want to ask cause my iro client when i start it nothing happen it wont launch or dont have any error

#229 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:36 PM

sir/maam just want to ask cause my iro client when i start it nothing happen it wont launch or dont have any error

Try to do what it says on link below

https://forums.warpp...tart/?p=1007015

And see if this helps you or not.

Edited by CharAznable, 09 January 2016 - 07:37 PM.

#230 melgie

melgie

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

i'm using win xp sp3 whenever i'm installing ro it stops and says media 2 was corrupted..
How can I fix this error?Thanks in advance  :thx:

#231 shadowmike009

shadowmike009

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:39 PM

sir just want to ask cause my ro wont start last time it work fine then after a patch it have error so i unstall it then insatll a new one after that i ptach everything is ok but when i start in nothing happen dont have any error or any pop up

#232 yahirokun

yahirokun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:00 AM

I am a windows 10 user just want to ask how to fix the long patch? It has lots of numbers i`ve waiting for 20-30 minutes but nothing happen?thanks in advance

#233 jacobthejewler

jacobthejewler

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

I've installed RO classic, but when i press the shourtcut to either "Ragnarok Online Classic" or "Ragnarok Online" i get error/fail message "The Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." 

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Service pack 1, DirectX 11 with updated graphic drivers. 
The only .exe that works is the Sakray .exe but if ive understod it right its just the server name? 
At the moment i've opened it and patching the game. This is the second time i uninstall it and install it again and patching it with no progress at all. 
Would be greatfull for answer or help, also i'm having a hard time finding the errorlog.txt in the game folder. 

I have no AV program & i have disabled my firewall aswell. 

#234 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:42 PM

jacobthejewler, see this post.

#235 Kerkie27

Kerkie27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:23 PM

I can try to fix the problem through TeamViewer if you want. See the private message that I've just sent you.

Edit: For the benefit of others, the problem that Claude7 was experiencing was a result of his hard disc drive having a mechanical fault.

does the error 0xc000007b fixed ? . I have receiving the same error, please help.

#236 Maximus25

Maximus25

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:03 PM

i keep getting this dialogue box when i try to run Ragnarok-DLM.exe

Host

Host_SingleInstance

OK

I ve tried to run it in as administrator and run it in compability mode for windows SP3

but still doesn't work

#237 Raiko214

Raiko214

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

HELP!

Does anyone knows how to!

I just copy the folder in my laptop (the installed folder of ragnarok) and try to paste in the C drive outside the program files of working PC. When I tried to run the ragnarok.exe it prevents me run the EXE in the PC and I found out that it needs an ADMIN right. Does Anyone knows how to bypass without changing UAC? Or is there any way I can run the exe even I'm not the admin.

The PC by the way is not mine and I don't want to bother the owner to grant me access as admin and for sure he will not give me also an admin access :(

Hope someone will help me on this issue.

Edited by Raiko214, 10 November 2016 - 12:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users